World's Largest Herpes Support Group

Ithurts279

So im having a really difficult time i was sick a month ago had an out break on anus i went to several drs and finally one tested did a swap its herpes took anti virals for a week felt better now its happening again does anyone else just feel generaly ill when they get an outbreak im tired im sore sick to my stomach . so im googling all this and a lot comes back to hiv which is scarinh me to do as ive been married for 4 years and wife is currently pregnant. I having a very hard time with this mentally and just want to give up i had a full std screening done when this started and everything was negative but i thinking about doing another hiv soon just for peace of mind idk where i would have even got any of this from is the worst part i cant find any storys like mine ive been looking and looking . my wife says she loves me and would never leave me but i feel like just finding a corner to die in . 

Taintedgirl

Hey there, First of all relax unless testing confirmed it you probably don’t have hiv. Feeling ill is common especially if your immune system is not up to snuff just trying boosting it up with vitamins and supplements. Your wife loves you and you have a great support system in all of us here so yes you will get through this. 

Ithurts279

Thanks im trying really hard to see the bright side its just hard to at the moment. Has anyone else been really sick the first couple of outbreaks ? Most people say tge first but im deff on my second time it just sucks because a week ago i started to feel really good and then bam gone 

Taintedgirl

Just get checked out to ensure everything is ok and try to reduce stress as much as you can. Lots of people on here get ill during outbreaks your body is probably adjusting to the new invader but perhaps you could benefit from suppressive treatment

Ithurts279

There anywhere i can look to talk to married people with it ? Or straight males with anal herpes i know its not common but ive only been with my wife and idk how i got it on the bum and it sucks 

Chris Taylor
6 minutes ago, Ithurts279 said:

There anywhere i can look to talk to married people with it ? Or straight males with anal herpes i know its not common but ive only been with my wife and idk how i got it on the bum and it sucks 

What kind of outbrrak? Cuts , or rash or blisters and sores?

Ithurts279

Well the first time was about 4-5 blister this time ive only noticed one so far the symptoms are the worst part i feel terrible headach naseua cant eat and slight diarrhhea 

Hallow

Read my post, i have had headaches and stomach aches since exposure.....7 months over still pain is there

gulip22

I'm interesting in this. I am a gay male, have just had 1 partner last 5 months, but I just noticed 4-5 white pimple like bumps in my ass. I'm not feeling well either, and I'm pretty scared it's herpes. I'm going to get a STD blood test tomorrow, and thinking of visiting a doctor as well. Any thoughts or advice would be great, I'm at a loss...