World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Lizzy

Shocked and hurt

Lizzy

Hi Everyone,

Here is just a brief discription of my ordeal. I was in a serious relationship for 2 years, due to my job, I had to relocate to another state. My boyfriend did not want a long distance relationship and broke it off. That was a little over a year ago. I have dated a couple times over the year but never had intercourse until now. I just met someone, who I thought was pretty special. We dated for a month before we became initmate. Well, needless to say, he "forgot" to mention that he had herpes. I just went to the doctor this morning, and now I have it. I have done nothing but cry my eyes out since my appointment and I feel as though my chances for ever having another relationship is over.

I have so many questions, but right now I am just too numb to even think about it anymore.

I hope I can gain some understanding through this support group.

Thanks for listening,

Liz

butterflyyy

i know the feeling- just because they look clean doesnt mean they are, does it:(

i've never slept with anyone else and my boyfriend didnt even realise he had it, he's NEVER had any symptoms...and now i have it...and i have all the bloody symptoms including flu-like symptoms, aching and im in incredible pain everytime i need the toilet! its worse than people think isnt it?

love love x