World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Mimi89

First OB Blues

Mimi89
Posted (edited)

I’ve never known pain like this before. It’s a repeating cycle of sores that appear burst and spread to another part of my vagina. It hurts to sit to walk to wear panties and pants. My body is not my own anymore and that’s depressing to me. 

Edited by Mimi89

PrettyUglyGirl

The first outbreaks are the worst. I think you should get on acyclovir or valtrex asap. It helped me along with time. Try to take deep breaths and it might go away faster if you don't itch it.

Taintedgirl

Lidocaine spray Walgreens for itch and please reach out when you can we’re here for you we all know how much it hurts you’re not alone 

Mimi89

@PrettyUglyGirl I started the acyclovir today and it doesn’t make it any better that my period is on so the pad is irritating the sores and I keep feeling so much pressure down there

PrettyUglyGirl

If you take a warm bath it might help. Of course change your pad right when it's full and maybe you could elevate your legs and rest. I forgot how long the acyclovir takes to take effect but try to stress less by relaxing and sleeping. For me, I try to ignore the pain even though it is hard. When your breakout is gone take good care of yourself so you could have much less breakouts. I know you'll get through and it will feel better on the other side.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Godcanhealme
      Update: I plan on getting tested in mid November, so about a month from now, it’s been 6 months since lip breakout and after taking olive leaf extract recently, I think I finally have the anal itch under control, it’s virtually non existent so I’m hoping for improvement over the next month, I’ll keep y’all posted 
    • valleynovascotia
      I think someone else posted about this. I read the same article, it's exciting news lets hope it succeeds.
    • bufshof
      My testicles itch badly too , I usually take a cool bath with epsom salts to stop the itch . I have had the itching off and on for years. Your not alone. 
    • ella2016
      I have to agree. I'm actually...fine? I freaked out at my first OB last month, but then after reading all the information out there, and starting taking care of myself, I don't think about it most days. There is the occasional anxiety and I haven't worked up the courage to tell people except my bf, but I read a lot about people talking like its the end of the world (which makes me think "Should I be worrying more?"). Of course, everyone's feelings are valid, but, personally, I wish I had someone to talk to about this that isn't completely distraught. 
    • Forest
      https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/730515/HIV-cure-STD-herpes-symptoms-incurable-treatment-stem-cell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.