World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Tjumba

Maybe this could help you ??

Tjumba

I am from Denmark, and participate in a Danish herpesforum. There is an ongoing tread, about vitamins that has helped a lot of herpes suffers on there.

Many of them have sufferd from many outbreaks for years, and are now free from outbreaks, some for years.

Long story short:

You have to take:

L-Lysine 500 mg - 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening

Seleno-precise 100mkg - 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening

C-Vitamin 750 mg - 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening

But........ You have to do this for 3 years, and follow it strict.

Some of them, stopped the outbreak, and even their nervepains after a month (but it is importent that you keep on going with the "cure")

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

This amount of vitamines wont be dangerous for health ?

IcantThinkofaName
11 minutes ago, Tjumba said:

L-Lysine 500 mg - 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening

Seleno-precise 100mkg - 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening

C-Vitamin 750 mg - 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening

But........ You have to do this for 3 years, and follow it strict.

This is effectiive for type 1 or type 2?

Tjumba

I did some research my self because, because that was what I thougt in the beginning, and no it is not dangerous

Tjumba

It should be for both. 

Look, I am not guaranteeing anything, but all of the participents i read about, did have succes with it.

Tjumba

From the danish site via Google translate

Long-term herpes cure.
If you completely want your herpes infection, it is crucial that you follow this plan carefully and without any loops!

Important: Maintenance treatment must be taken at least 3 years after the latest outbreak:
You will find that outbreaks become rarer and rarer and of shorter and shorter duration to eventually stay away.
But that also means that if you has kept you free from bursts for 2 years, and there will be an outbreak; -this is counting counting 3 years from this last outbreak.
Keep as far as possible from the nuts and chocolate that the herpes virus likes.
Every day is taken:
L-Lysine 500mg: 2 mornings 2 nights
Seleno-Precise 100 mkg: 1 morning 1 evening
Vitamin C 750 mg: 2 mornings 2 nights

IcantThinkofaName
45 minutes ago, Tjumba said:

Seleno-Precise 100 mkg: 1 morning 1 evening

Is that selenium?

Dying2Live

I have not researched this at all beyond doing a quick search on SelenoPrecise. Not advocating this protocol (yet), but you can buy 150 tablets of SP fairly inexpensively at the world's largest online retailer.

I see nothing unsafe about this protocol. At the very least it is not costly and should be a net positive to overall health and immune system health.

friendlyboy
On 15/3/2018 at 9:38 PM, Dying2Live said:

I see nothing unsafe about this protocol.

4x750 = 3000 mg vit C?

That's potentially unsafe in the long term (kidney stones anyone?), and in the very short term if you happen to be on acyclovir/valtrex. Vit C acidifies the urine making much more likely for acyclovir to precipitate and form micro crystals in your kidney causing severe damage and kidney failure.

Beware of "miracle protocols"

gr3y
On 3/15/2018 at 12:14 PM, Tjumba said:

I am from Denmark, and participate in a Danish herpesforum. There is an ongoing tread, about vitamins that has helped a lot of herpes suffers on there.

Can you please link the Danish forum you reference?

leeRW
On 3/30/2018 at 1:14 PM, Tjumba said:

www.herpesinfo.dk

Any more info about this protocol?

Quest
Posted (edited)

https://www.amazon.com/Pharma-Nord-Selenoprecise-150-Tablets/dp/B01N6G9UAJ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1525737860&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=pharma%2Bnord%2Bselenoprecise&th=1

Selenium is superb for the immune system and it is really needed for excellent T3/4 conversion if I am not mistaken. When my thyroid is not working correctly, I can suffer prodrome and rarely bacterial infections. 

If you guys have not studied vitamin C it is really amazing for the immune system.https://draxe.com/vitamin-c-benefits/

take it to bowel tolerance and back off 500 mg and they are correct, it is better split up.

another immuno booster is vitamin K and it is so important to thyroid health.

FB I think this is what you mean?

"The Role of Vitamin C in Preventing and Dissolving Kidney Stones: The very common calcium phosphate stone can only exist in a urinary tract that is not acidic. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C's most common form) acidifies the urine, thereby dissolving phosphate stones and preventing their formation.

Edited by Quest
links