World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Soscared94

Possibility of herpes

Soscared94

So my situation was on February 24. This was some one that I had sex with 4 months prior (protected). Three months following that encounter, I had an igg test that came back negative. I obtained the test because I had severe vaginal burning that occurred a week after the encounter that I still have until this very day. All yeast, bv, and std test came back negative so that was the one thing on my mind. 

However, this particular guy always acts funny when I ask to see the results of his last std test so I went over to his home on the 24th to confront home about it. At this point, he kept trying to force his hands down my pants and pulled out his penis and attempted to rub it against my genitals. I had boy short underwear on but his penis did manage to rub my thighs a few times. I finally managed to make it out of his home. 

Fast forward to 8 days later. I was on my spring break. I pulled down my pants to pee and noticed something that looked like a welt and a very small bump next to it. I squeezed the bump and there was hair in the middle and blood came out. The next month morning, the welt was gone and the bump was scanning and completely gone in two days. My question at this point was was this a herpes risk?. I had an igg done when I got back home (2 weeks post encounter) and my hsv 1 was <.1 and my hsv 2 was .28. I've had extreme hate and anger since the accident and because I live in a weird southern state, I know that pressing charges would do me no good. I should add that the welt was on the front inner thigh, I'm pretty sure that that's where his penis touched as well

Edited by Soscared94

Scooby2112

Almost no chance that this would have transferred herpes.  The thigh skin is thick and would take more than a brief touch to transfer the virus.