World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
willford

Turmeric Curcumin

willford

It sure stopped my itchy but I suffered ever since I caught herpies. I want to make it clear I had sex with only women.

i had outbreaks on my scronum .

and I think around my butt can’t see.

i am posting this so it might help others who suffer.

God Bless

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • blurneworder
      Your symptoms and photos match exactly what I've been dealing with on and off since October 2018 after I had a a really bad flu that brought about tingling on my lips. It felt like a cold sore was going to develop, but a bunch of tiny white bumps showed up that doctors have yet to fully explain what it is. I also have a constant feeling of a dry, chapped upper lip. A few weeks later the white tongue showed up. I'm also currently dealing with a change in taste in my mouth. I eventually tested positive fro HSV1 months later, but I don't know where on my body it is. I also have discoloration on my the tip of my penis. One dentist told me I had bacteria covering my tongue, and another dentist said nothing looked suspicious. I also get the cut on my tongue.  Prepare yourself for a journey of doctors telling you that you look normal when, in fact, you do not.
    • WilsoInAus
      @CheekyMunkey there is absolutely no way you, me or anyone has any chance of diagnosing what issues inside the mouth might be. There are simply too many issues that create similar looking outcomes. All I can say is that issues inside the mouth are way, way less likely to be related to herpes compared to if you were having issues on the lips.
    • CheekyMunkey
      Hi mate.  Thank you for responding. I do feel better but I think the oral might be the issue. I was looking at my tongue and it looks white. Well whiter than normal. Also about 3 days ago I had a really sharp pain in my tongue which lasted like seconds. Later in the day when I saw it it had like a line cut into it. Is it a lesion? I have no pain in my tongue at all, no fluid filled sores but I noticed that Its shape isn't right. Like a bits missing on the tip of the right hand side. I've added two pics. It looks whiter in the pics then it actually is but I noticed red dots all down near the tip. Could that be something? Herpes? Also, where the tongue goes out of shape there is nothing on that side. I did burn my mouth on some pizza on the day I felt that sharp pain so not sure if that's got something to do with it.  https://ibb.co/zhphnMD https://ibb.co/G0pPRLh Thanks in advance.
    • RNY18
      Personally, I'm still wondering how likely is it China will cure HSV before the States does ?...
    • WilsoInAus
      I’m sorry your still angry, but drop the relationship with the Jay profiles and you will feel much better about life, I promise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.