World's Largest Herpes Support Group
ind555

Test results

ind555

My only explore was protected sex and I never and cold sores or genetial outbreaks..At 4 months hsv1 was 0.12 and hsv2 was 0.24 and at 22mnths hsv2 was 5.9 and at 30 months they result is below...Do I have herpes or it is a false positive

IMG-20180317-WA0002~2.jpeg

Scooby2112

In general I would vote yes you do have H.  But a western blot may he worth it for you since you have high and then low results.  

Pappus
5 hours ago, Scooby2112 said:

In general I would vote yes you do have H.  But a western blot may he worth it for you since you have high and then low results.  

@WilsoInAus  @WannaCry @cracked  @Micah

Why do some people take so long to show positive. See in this case it took him 22 months to test positive. 

@ind555 Did you have any exposure in between or did it take you 22 months to show positive from last exposure?. Thats a very long time. I thought igg was reliable @16 weeks. Damn!

Pappus
6 hours ago, Scooby2112 said:

Also he shows positive for both. I have read in terri warrens forum that showing positive for both might be a false positive and is quite unlikely as he was negative initially. I do think western blot would be good to be conclusive.

Piyush
14 hours ago, ind555 said:

My only explore was protected sex and I never and cold sores or genetial outbreaks..At 4 months hsv1 was 0.12 and hsv2 was 0.24 and at 22mnths hsv2 was 5.9 and at 30 months they result is below...Do I have herpes or it is a false positive

IMG-20180317-WA0002~2.jpeg

Yes you have it value doesn't define anything if yoh would get tested from three different lab you would get your value 'll be different.. if you want to get confirmed do test again after few week with thyrocare ...they do have western blot test ..it 'll help you to clear your doubt .

ind555
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Pappu said:

@WilsoInAus  @WannaCry @cracked  @Micah

Why do some people take so long to show positive. See in this case it took him 22 months to test positive. 

@ind555 Did you have any exposure in between or did it take you 22 months to show positive from last exposure?. Thats a very long time. I thought igg was reliable @16 weeks. Damn!

My only single one time protected vaginal sex no oral or kissing

At 4months hsv1 was 0.12 and hsv2 was 0.24 and I avian tested at 22mo ths only hsv2 it was 5.9 and again I tested  both 30months and the result is above...That is the first and last sex in my life I never had any symptoms some time anal pain and I feel cooling sensation in genetials and a lot swets...

Edited by ind555

Scooby2112

The hsv2 is prone to false positives when somehone as HSV1.  However those false positives are in the range of 1.1-3.5.  

This is obviously if the test was run perfectly.  There is always the possibility of human error in collection, preparation, transcribing and testing.  

The third result cats some doubt in having both.  I suspect he does have one. I would recommend the western blot due to the UPS and downs.   

ind555
On Sun Mar 18 2018 at 11:09 PM, Scooby2112 said:

The hsv2 is prone to false positives when somehone as HSV1.  However those false positives are in the range of 1.1-3.5.  

This is obviously if the test was run perfectly.  There is always the possibility of human error in collection, preparation, transcribing and testing.  

The third result cats some doubt in having both.  I suspect he does have one. I would recommend the western blot due to the UPS and downs.   

So what the logical you people are judging my results...so in a single protected encounter that I got hsv1 and 2 genetialy and without any outbreaks I had it..so am infected with 1 and 2 at same time

Scooby2112

I said I can't tell.  It's very atypical to get that high of a positive than a questionable positive.  

I believe you likely have one or the other. Probably not both.  A western blot is designed for someone in you exact situation to bring clarity.