World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Ha12345

Thought I was clear but maybe not...

Ha12345

So back in october of last year I thought I was drugged at a bar, while I had no symptoms of rape,  i was found by a stranger that was positive I was drugged based on my behaviour. Also i wasnt drinking that much but still managed to black out. About a week went by and i had a small rash on my inner thigh, went away very quickly and i wasnt too suspicious. The week after i had small single sore on my anus, now im worried, so i suspect maybe something happened that night. Get it checked twice in 1 week and the doctor both times says it looks nothing like herpes. Went a third time later and same thing. So i put it behind me

Maybe its just anxiety

Now if got this on my penis after getting a very bad sore throat and cough (maybe this cold has weakened my immune system enough to present hsv)

Here are the pictures. Im very worried now and looking for people that have experienced this and if they think its hsv based on appearance. Noticed it after after masturbating today and thought maybe i was too rough. But it seems worse now and on the left side too. Worse on right though

Thanks guys!

2018-03-17 18.58.08.jpg

2018-03-17 18.57.26.jpg

2018-03-17 18.56.58.jpg

2018-03-17 18.56.01.jpg

Scooby2112

Can't say for sure but it may be early stages.  Also looks like balanitis does.  Or chrancoid.  

You sound like a different person on here.  

I can tell you that the sore on the anus is unlikely to have been related to this.  

So if you have this in your penis you would have had to insert it into something if it was HSV.  You don't get this if some raped your rear.  

Anyway clearly this is worth a visit to the dermatologist.  

Ha12345

Exactly what i thought! Or maybe i got hsv from my last gf (3 years ago) and it never showed up. Im not too worried but its just strange. Either way theres not much i can do at this point lol other than get it checked. But just wondered what peoples thoughts were. Regardless ill most likely get it checked

Dandelion1234

H can be transmitted by oral sex so is it possible you were taken advantage of in your hazy state.  ?

Or you did contract it from previous relationship.   The virus can lay dormant for years sometimes.  Stress,   hormones,   sick with cold or something can activate it.    

Not sure what you have but I would definitely get it checked out.  It  Looks sore.    

Ha12345

Its prettysore but if i leave it alone its not that bad. It honestly looks like its getting better kinda but doesnt feel like its getting better, ill have to check it out tomorrow. And go to a doctot of course while its fresh

Ha12345

Day 2 update, every thing is there or dried up. Looks like a little scab on the ome side. Doesnt make any sense this could be hsv if its that quick, could it really be from friction? Still looks suspicious for something else so im going to get it checked out. But i dont think they can swab foranything now that theres nothing to swab

2018-03-18 12.16.40.jpg

2018-03-18 12.16.03.jpg

2018-03-18 12.15.31.jpg

Scooby2112

You can still PCR swab.  

Definitel recommend getting it looked at. A recurrent H outbreak can heal pretty fast they can go from start to finish in 3 -7 days.  

Ha12345

Ahh okay, I may have to go to another clinic then, the last one i went to said it was impossible to do. But upon researching that pcr swab, theres obviously another way lol I dont think I can make it in today, would a pcr still bea good option tomorrow?

Ha12345

Well about 34 hours after first noticing those marks, theres almost no evidence they were there anymore. Still slightly tender but no visible marks or anything. So strange but still going to have it looked at tomorrow

Ha12345

Update for tonight, what do you guys think? Left side completely healed from whatever it was. Right side has small evidence of the sores

2018-03-19 00.35.20.jpg

2018-03-19 00.36.17.jpg

2018-03-19 00.37.26.jpg

Scooby2112

Looks pretty good.  Take the photos with if you go to the Dr.  This doesn't look like H to me.  

Ha12345

Just got off work, planning a dr visit soon. Left side not as clear as i thought but still nothing serious looking, heres its current state

2018-03-19 16.42.02.jpg

Scooby2112

Hoping for the best for you.  My guess is they will say nothing to worry about.  But probably best for an Igg test 12 weeks post exposure to be sure.  

Ha12345

Heres a pic from 2 days ago that I forgot to post, do those spots look hsv related? Its all gone now btw

2018-03-20 23.09.54.jpg