World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
HopefulGirl04

Blowing off steam

HopefulGirl04

Okay so this post is just me ranting because I need to let it out. I’ve complained about my ex a few time before on here and I’m about to do it again. He was my first partner and gave me ghsv1. He didn’t seem to care, broke up with me, and never supported me through this. I’ve been dealing with the depression almost completely on my own, and my god it’s getting exhausting (I have my second appointment with my counselor on Tuesday). Anyway, he is still convinced that I gave it to him, when he was with 4 girls before me and I was with 0 boys before him. I saw him last Tuesday in his car, and I saw that he tweeted something a few hours afterwards saying “yeah bitch I saw you starting.” I gave him the world, but he completely destroyed mine. I feel like such an outcast. I just don’t understand how a person who I loved could ever do this to me. I’m so broken. 

Celinaxox

May I ask if you contracted this through oral or vaginal sex.?

Hopefloats30

You are stronger than this hun... Be in control and know that you can still live a big meaningful life.. of course your not going to be in the mood to date for a little bit so focus on you and make yourself happy again... Don't let him win. You will survive this and will be ok..