World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Mrbrownstone

Oral Hsv1 Ghsv1

Mrbrownstone

Hello heres my situational

I have been  diagnoses with  genital  hsv1  my parther has oral hsv1 we have and had unproteced sex  with no active lession what are  chances of me transmitting to her genital does having the same hsv1 diganoses but in differnt areas mean that antibody with proteced the rest of  body? Any one else in a simlair siuational?  With a parther having the same virus but in a different location? 

WilsoInAus

Your immune system provides very good protection from further infection. It is fair to say the chances are negligible or lower. It really isn't worth worrying about that much. You are concordant and this is the best situation to be in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• Hellothisisjerry
      By Hellothisisjerry
      Hello. 

I had a mildly risky encounter. The girl had a bf for 1 year so that's a good sign. After they broke up we slept together a few times. Always using a condom. But on aug 26 we did not use a condom for sex. A week later I was moving into a new house and I legit wore the same underwear for like a week and also didn't wear underwear and wore tight jeans. 

About a month later I developed a rash. It was painless. Hardly itched. No blisters or ulcers. Like red rash and partially inflamed skin.  This rash all occurred under my foreskin. (I am uncircumcised). And then it went away a day or so after showering. But before it went away it was getting redder and redder. 

Another month later a less severe rash returned in the same area. I got std tested and all came back negative. The doctor did not do a herpes test, because there was no ulcers. And he did not do a herpes blood test because I have oral herpes when younger so it would show positive. But he looked at my penis rash and said it's just irritation or something. And gave me some cordrison (or whatever 1%) cream. 

This is is the third time that this rash has appeared in the span of 5ish months. It's never painful itchy or whatever. 

Gove me me your thoughts please. 

Symptoms experiences  
      smegma more more than usual. Sometimes dry skin peels off (very little)
      no itch, no burn, 

http://imgur.com/a/GmeJxcp
    • Sheena C
      By Sheena C
      Im hsv2 and 1. its been like 18 months since i had a painful outbreak down there. Whyy dont i have sores down there or on my lips ? Is it because i have a healthy immune system that i could only have outbreaks long periods at a time?? 
      And with hsv1 can i still be contagious without a cold sore.. And how?
    • Arrabella
      By Arrabella
      Hello, im new here & ive been diagnosed with herpes 1 on my genitals today. For about 4 days the symptoms were getting worse to the point where i knew i had it. Swollen vagina, lesions that were wet looking & oozing yellow watery fluid. I could hardly walk & still cant. The pain is horrendous. Anyway, to my question. Im very confused, & i know there is no way i can tell who i got it off. After my 4 year relationship, i was saddened & i wanted to do anything to get my mind off him. Less then a year later, i began seeing a guy in march this year. We had a sexual relationship, we had sex, gave each other oral, kissed. ( sorry for the details but its relevant) i only saw him about 6 times in the 3 months we were seeing each other. Anyway, after that ended, i did end up with thrush & bacterial vaginosis. & on and off the opening around my vagina was red and irritatable. I was tested over and over again during the year nothing came up. I began seeing a new guy, who i like very much. So i thought id test myself again to be sure before starting a relationship. 2 weeks ago, My doctor did a swab & a urine test to cancel out herpes. It came back negative. I was beyond happy. Now, this is where it gets confusing. Seeing this guy, both having feelings for each other we had sex with protection & 2 days later i gave him oral sex . & that is all we have done. Protected sex, he fingered me,  i gave him oral sex & we have kissed alot. Now, a week later after that, that is when i began getting those symtoms & it was getting worse everyday. Today i found out that i do indeed have hsv 1 & i am petrified telling my new boy. It is early & i dont know how he will react either. + he knows everyone in my area so if it ever gets out i dont know how i will live with myself knowing people know i have this. Its not something to be ashamed about, but the whole social stigma about it makes me worry. Im really upset about it & crying while im writing this. My doctor didnt really tell me any info even after i asked. But because i have hsv1 on my genitals does that mean its not on my mouth & im fine to kiss? I was thinking continuing to see him for a few weeks & if its something special i will tell him... but im just wondering if kissing is okay.. + could i have got this of him? Any info or opinions would be grately appreciated. Thank you 
    • YellowFish
      By YellowFish
      I was just recently diagnosed with HSV1 but the outbreak is on my vagina and I do not have any cold sores on my mouth.  I thought it was ok to kiss the man I've been dating and give him oral since I don't have any sores on my mouth.  But now both he and I are panicking that I may have passed it to him unknowingly.  What exactly is the risk?  What should I do?  What should he do?  I just started taking the medication today and we were kissing last night.  I feel so stupid for not knowing it could still present a risk.  
    • flowerblossom245
      By flowerblossom245
      I was recently diagnosed with HSV 1 a week ago and the emotional strain has been horrible. I’m the type of person who hates the unknown, so I’m trying to figure out if I have it genitally or orally. I had sex with someone who has been tested for herpes, but he doesn’t remember which strain he has. He hasn’t had an outbreak in years and has taken medicine, so my doctor initially said the chance was extremely low that he gave it to me (especially because it was only for about 1 min and that was it.) I get mouth ulcers regularly and I also get what I believe is a cold sore right in the corner of my mouth (which I’ve read isn’t a real cold sore?) so I’m wondering if that’s why I tested positive. We had sex a month and a half ago, and the symptoms started about a week and a half ago. Burning while peeing, and the occasional itching. When my doctor looked (she also did a Pap smear) she said she saw no lesions which I took as a good sign. I’ve been taking Valtrex for 5 days now but my symptoms haven’t improved at all. I just need people to talk to who know how I’m feeling. Thank you all 
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.