World's Largest Herpes Support Group
VladimirM

Fasting helps. But why?

VladimirM

Fasting helps. But why?

If anyone has any link to this topic it would be helpful.

Thanks.

Untouchable1

Just Google Fasting and Immune System.  There are many articles about fasting for 3 days to reset or regenerate your immune system.

I try to do intermittent fasting where I eat between an 8-10 hour window daily.  This has more to do with maintaining my weight and working out though. Personally I can’t go 3 days without food as I would be very cranky lol.

destroyhsv

@VladimirM Has fasting helped you personally? If so, how long have you been doing it and how much less frequent are your symptoms/outbreaks?

VladimirM
13 hours ago, destroyhsv said:

@VladimirM Has fasting helped you personally? If so, how long have you been doing it and how much less frequent are your symptoms/outbreaks?

Yes, fasting helps me. Once I accidentally skipped breakfast and all symptoms disappeared. You must know that o.b. it's not my biggest problem. Confusion and dizziness and flu like symptoms and Itching  are my biggest problem. So that symptoms were corrected. For o.b. I really do not know.

stronghands87

1 hour ago, VladimirM said:

Yes, fasting helps me. Once I accidentally skipped breakfast and all symptoms disappeared. You must know that o.b. it's not my biggest problem. Confusion and dizziness and flu like symptoms and Itching  are my biggest problem. So that symptoms were corrected. For o.b. I really do not know.

Oh come on now

VladimirM
1 hour ago, stronghands87 said:

Oh come on now

Be sure that I soften the true state of mater. Another case for which I know who is infected with the same strain of the virus is completely lost. He was no longer able to recognize anything in his surroundings. Forgetfulness-confusion 100%. I'm not that bad but I'm not far away also ..

Divon

For me not eating is the worst trigger of all.

Ezar90
On 20/3/2018 at 3:07 PM, VladimirM said:

What do you mean about confusion and dizziness?

VladimirM
11 hours ago, Ezar90 said:

What do you mean about confusion and dizziness?

It's all the same symptom, but I use more words to describe it. forgetfulness, cofusion, dizziness, fuzzines, loss of short-term memory. All these symptoms are due to the immune system reaction. As I learned in the hard way. For the time being, zinc oxide is the best help. Complete oblivion is the worst thing that this strain of herpes virus can do that I am able to testify This strain of herpes virus I picked up in West Africa.

ManagingIllness

Prolonged calorie reduction actually improves healthspan and lifespan. The reason is that it literally effects which genes are expressed. HSV is a DNA virus. It's very possible that cells regulate themselves differently in a fasted state.