World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Southwestrancher

NanoViricides

Southwestrancher

Southwestrancher

The ticker symbol is NNVC with 63.4 million shares outstanding for anyone wanting to buy into it. If I had the 60 million dollars it would take to buy it I would and give the medicine away to anyone that needed it.:heart:

sdl35

That is pretty solid sounding! Fingers crossed and get the human trials going! Can I be a human guinea pig, please?

Thanks for the news, Southwestrancher!

sochke

Its actually promising concept theoretically because it is man made and i hope for there is no way of hiccups in the proces.if it success then there is a cure

Patrick Henry

it maybe solid sounding but remember that it is a penny stock, some are legitimate and I wouldn't go investing unless it is a Not for profit where the guy is taking less of a salary then the red cross, conceptually it will exist and it is as good as anything else but we need a large charity that is diversified, and limit it to curing everyone that is a member of this message board. if they are willing to do steps to make it a reality. Nothing is wrong with mutualism or volunteerism.  

Southwestrancher
51 minutes ago, Patrick Henry said:

it maybe solid sounding but remember that it is a penny stock, some are legitimate and I wouldn't go investing unless it is a Not for profit where the guy is taking less of a salary then the red cross, conceptually it will exist and it is as good as anything else but we need a large charity that is diversified, and limit it to curing everyone that is a member of this message board. if they are willing to do steps to make it a reality. Nothing is wrong with mutualism or volunteerism.  

What is all that supposed to mean?

Taintedgirl
1 hour ago, Patrick Henry said:

But what about the other billions of people with hsv? If we do it and limit healing to only this message board what’s stops someone from contracting it if we don’t heal the world?

Patrick Henry

well it costs money to develop, there are enough of us to actually do something, and get it developed it cant cost nothing for the cure. I am not a communist, I agree with capitalism, I just see it too fragmented for people not to get results. You give these people deadlines and some capital shit gets done. Nano tech is plausible just like crispr though, just vet these people and make sure they are credible and do your homework. 

sochke

Then some non profit organization or govt come forward to take up this project  if it success in vivo ,animal models ,at leastt to phase 1 clinical, if it success there, because it is very less time cosuming process

Southwestrancher
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Patrick Henry said:

well it costs money to develop, there are enough of us to actually do something, and get it developed it cant cost nothing for the cure. I am not a communist, I agree with capitalism, I just see it too fragmented for people not to get results. You give these people deadlines and some capital shit gets done. Nano tech is plausible just like crispr though, just vet these people and make sure they are credible and do your homework. 

NanoViricides Drug Candidates to be Tested in Animal Models of Dermal, Ocular and Genital Herpes Virus Infection at the University of Wisconsin

University of Wisconsin sounds pretty credible and I'm sure they've done their homework. They don't just let any fly by night company walk in and set up shop. I don't own any of this stock by the way. I don't think money is the issue here, it just takes time to measure it's efficacy. 

Edited by Southwestrancher
Typo

Patrick Henry

well that's what I was more concerned with as a financial professional, I am not here to talk about companies being good investment vehicles I am here because I want to effect change for all of us, Profit should be made but some of these companies are obscure. I am saying it is theoretically possible but they aren't as maverick as the biohackers are in terms of letting people just go at it, I am excited about all technological advancements though.

Southwestrancher
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Patrick Henry said:

well that's what I was more concerned with as a financial professional, I am not here to talk about companies being good investment vehicles I am here because I want to effect change for all of us, Profit should be made but some of these companies are obscure. I am saying it is theoretically possible but they aren't as maverick as the biohackers are in terms of letting people just go at it, I am excited about all technological advancements though.

I've been following ANY company with an even remote possibility of curing this awful disease in my body. Along with other companies using CRISPR technology I believe this company, NanoViricides(stock symbol: NNVC) has a good shot at a cure so I follow them closely. Not 98 or 99% suppression, but a cure. CRISPR also has a pretty good company(stock symbol: CRSP) and they are working with Editas(stock symbol: EDIT)on a possible cure. I own none of these company's shares but I would if I had any money....lol. The above company's science towards a cure is, I believe, very promising, so I follow them closely. I also have been a financial professional and I invest in other low cost, high risk investments, gambling more or less but that's not why I'm here either. I just thought I would share some good news that came out yesterday, especially for those really distraught about this terrible affliction we suffer with. There is hope. Prayers and good luck to all.

:heart:

Edited by Southwestrancher
I felt like it.

Patrick Henry

Well I'm not saying there is hope but those are the more pedestrian companies, there are even more obscure names out there that aren't even US companies, you should do some homework and see what is available in Hong Kong, the reason we are suffering is these moron teachers are indoctrinating rather then uniting the kids in science and stem. 1984 is not an instruction manual and I am sure people are going to leave notes on their desks saying who is John Galt if these democrats get elected come November.

Southwestrancher
2 hours ago, Cas9 said:

@Southwestrancher

CRSP (Crispr Therapeutics) and Edit (Editas Medicine) are two separate companies working with crispr

I know. I thought they were collaborating with Editas's hsv research but I guess not. Oh well good company's with good tools for helping us.

mcmich

NanoViricides has been in testing for at least 10 years with little progress. Don't want to dampen your spirits but they have been working on this for 10 years and have not progressed beyond animal studies in all that time.At their current pace of research, 20 years min before they get anything to market.

Nanobio had a similar product 11 years ago that made it through Phase 2 testing and had a agreement with GSK to license it as the next generation Abreeva (since it was going off patent) and it quietly died.Made it into Phase 3 but never saw any published results. Supposedly was highly effective and some of the members here were part of the trial at the time.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110511005464/en/NanoBio-GSK-Commence-Phase-3-Studies-Nanoemulsion-based

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01695187

brookeb300

Wow that’s really depressing 

ManagingIllness
10 hours ago, Ajuda said:

is nanoviricidas based on genetic editing ??

No. From what I understand they are particles that have a higher affinity for the virus than the membrane protein's on the cells the virus infects. So, the virus will preferentially  "infect" the nano-particle, while will then render the virus inactive and unable to reactivate.

Southwestrancher
lookingforanswers18

thank you @Southwestrancher for the constant updates on them! Regardless of outcome following anyone working on helping us is worth it!