World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Frasier

My previously perfect health

Frasier
Posted (edited)

I’m in my mid 40’s and never took a pill in my life. Always healthy as a horse, rarely caught a cold but that all changed because of 2 minutes of physical contact.

I am trilingual and had the perfect life and now the perfect job. This likely would not have happened had I started this job 3 months sooner.

Now I have almost continual heaches (sometimes confusion), my vision which was always perfect has become blurred in the past week. My insides chest and digestive area feel painful and burning (not all the time thankfully). Random twitches all over my body and kind of tremors in my hands.

I’ve had 20-25 girlfriends back in my younger days an d this was the only interaction I’d had in over a decade. What horrifically bad luck. Now everything I’ve worked for is meaningless. 

Why they do not have an awareness campaign for this like HIV/AIDS is unbelievable. From what I have seen in this forum over the past week this disease causes more suffering than any STD outside of AIDS. Everything else can be cured but this cannot and it is downright evil.

i was protected but didn’t realise how easily it can be transferred.

I will never be initimate with anyone again before I die as refuse to allow it spread from me.

I am thinking to eventually (when I’m ready) visit a volcanic area where there is exposed lava and jump right into as a big fu to this virus. It should hopefully be quick and painless.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/v9wvB

I am often approached by women but have always held off to focus on work and my life but one 2 minute mistake ended it. I would have rather just been shot in the head.

i feel like the walking dead now, just wondering when/how I’ll die or get Alzheimer’s or some related illness caused by this as it has altered almost my entire body (even my fingers smell strange and oily when they never were before). I notice so many changes, this virus has hijacked my body and taken over. 

I forgot my golden rule which was to assume that everyone is infected with something (an old gf  who’s a doctor told me that).

Edited by Frasier

WilsoInAus

Oh goodness.

the question remains, what makes you think you have herpes? What makes you think herpes causes these symptoms?

time to man up, find a new doctor, look to new horizons, you can do it man, we’re all rooting for you!!!

get angry, get curious, get positive, what have you got to lose?

Frasier
Posted (edited)

Are you mentally of sound mind? I’m guessing you must have a serious social condition of sorts.

I registeed here on this forum because I have been diagnosed by my doctors (2 separate doctors, second opinion) that I have ghsv2.

What makes me deduce these symptoms are from herpes? Well Sherlock, as I stated I was previously 100% healthy and never had any issues, then became infected with this virus and voila all these messed up symptoms appeared.

If you have a car in perfect condition and hit a lamp post you can be sure the issues with your car after that are because of it. 

Time to man up (what in the flying f) and find a new doctor? What is a new doctor going to do, cure my herpes? What a stupid thing to say.

You speak for the whole forum “rooting for me”? Give me a break  and get some mental help. 

Do you have GHSV2? It seems not so you have no clue.

Get angry and curious about what? I’m angry at the person who gave this to me and at your useless post and curious what’s wrong in your head. Looking at your post history you seem maladjusted. Please don’t feel the need to reply to my posts because I simply do not care to interact with you.

edit: oh good, there is an ignore function.

edit2: I see this seems to be Wilson’s copy paste reply to so many posts. Absolutely useless.

Edited by Frasier

WilsoInAus

Have you actually tested positive for HSV or is it just a doctors opinion?

Frasier
Posted (edited)

This is the very last time I’m replying to you, get some mental help for your condition (I can already guess by the repetitive nature of your posts).  You’ve got serious issues.

Yes, I have been “diagnosed” with HSV2 by a swab test Dr Wilson.

What is your HSV status and how were you diagnosed? This seems more like an interrogation group than a support group. What a turn off. 

/ignore

Edited by Frasier

WilsoInAus

Well rather amusing you haven't mention that before. 

The reason is that you're banging in here with enormous negativity and are in no way open to suggestions that your symptoms are not caused by herpes. 

Where on Earth is it written that your symptoms arise from herpes?

Yes this is a support forum. One way of encouraging this is for you to ask yourself tough questions that you do not appear to have asked yourself, to lift your maturity and participate in a positive way.

How do you think others, with or without herpes feel, think and do about your posts?

Your carry on like a petulant child does raise the issue as to whether you are masking deeper psychological issues with a herpes diagnosis. Regardless, the only true way to support you is to unravel the symptoms, the anger, the negativity and other adverse feelings and address each block.

This all starts with... what do I fear?

Frasier
Posted (edited)

Amusing? I didn’t realize we needed to report to you how we were diagnosed so we can get your expert judgment. I was not asking for your comments Wilson.

The various severe symptoms I have and continue to experience are written by others in this very same forum by others and discounted by you as you seem to be the Herpes Wizard. Give me a break.

Ok that is the really the last post of your’s I’m reading or replying to because is see zero value in your replies and they seem almost trollish to antagonize others. 

Edited by Frasier

WilsoInAus

Yes you finally get it. 

Do it man, go and get a diagnosis!

Frasier
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Yes you finally get it. 

You’re a useless troll of an idiot and only seek to antagonize and bully people. I told you already I was diagnosed positive by 2 doctors.

Edited by Frasier

WilsoInAus

You need to check yourself. Are you saying the following symptoms are caused by genital HSV-2?

continual headaches 

blurred vision 

chest pain and burning 

Digestive pain and burning

All over twitching 

tremors 

Alzheimer’s 

NY12345

Jay, just stop. 

Yeah, yeah, I’m sure you have no idea what I’m talking about. Please seek out therapy. I do not say that in a joking manner. It is obvious this has become way too much for you to handle on your own. This has reached a stage where your mental health and physical safety are at risk. As annoying as it is that you keep making up profiles, no one wants to hear that you’re contemplating suicide. Please find yourself some help. 

WilsoInAus

Thanks @NY12345, I suspected something was way off, but you’re very clever and observant. 

Frasier

This forum is full of nut jobs. I guess this is what I have to look forward to with this god forsaken disease ffs.

I was going to add that I work as a project manager in a large tech company and this seems to be affecting my intelligence I’m noticing in the past 2 weeks. If I am like this now what am i going to be like in 6-12 months?

I can see there is not much point in adding this as it is an echo chamber of really messed up people here. Jay, did you mean to call me gay? Easy on the insults, you don’t know me mate.

NY12345

No Jay, I did not intend to call you gay, although you are gay, right? I assume that’s why you’re a member of a gay reddit page where you’ve claimed to have gotten herpes from a handjob. On reddit is also where you were banned from the herpes page because the moderator was tired of your posting symptoms that had nothing to do with the herpes virus. And on Reddit is also where you “killed yourself off” last week. Surely you remember. 

Over on reddit you were a gay teenager, afraid your (supposed) herpes status meant you would never get married or have a family. That same concern snuck its way into this forum, but you forgot it might be a little bit of an odd comment coming from a mid-40s man that herpes is the reason he’s not going to get married or have kids. It’s certainly a dramatic assumption of someone your real age (teens? early 20s at most?), but you failed to realize that piece of the story won’t play as well if you’re already in your mid-40s. Little holes like this reveal your true identity. 

You’ve made special efforts to sell your story this time, being someone so opposite of Jay (older, heterosexual) that really it just helped to ultimately reveal who you are. A 40 something successful man with all of his dreams ahead of him, who destroyed it all with a coincidently similar reason as our friend Jay. And man, you have the same odd sensations as Jay too! Headaches, confusion, strange sensation all throughout your body, vision issues, etc.

It is certainly fair to say I’m tracking various herpes forums so closely that I can pick out a person I don’t know in the least by their writing style, and that’s an obsessive behavior I absolutely need help with! I shouldn’t be on these boards as often as I am, but that’s my battle. See, we all have our battles, you’re not alone in yours. I wouldn’t be saying any of this if I didn’t genuinely care that you seek out help. It’s sad to see someone waste their life like this. 

Patrick Henry
1 hour ago, Frasier said:

This forum is full of nut jobs. I guess this is what I have to look forward to with this god forsaken disease ffs.

I was going to add that I work as a project manager in a large tech company and this seems to be affecting my intelligence I’m noticing in the past 2 weeks. If I am like this now what am i going to be like in 6-12 months?

I can see there is not much point in adding this as it is an echo chamber of really messed up people here. Jay, did you mean to call me gay? Easy on the insults, you don’t know me mate.

Not that I give two shits if you are gay, but NY has the right idea. the point is I'm not here trying to sell anything I want to live life again.

Frasier

My word. I have no clue how to respond to this. Nor have I the time for such craziness. :noway: Checkin’ the posts by some core folks on this forum shows a strange dynamic I have no interest in being a part of. I was so elated to find a place to share but I see it is toxic and full of strange folks, I suppose I’m headed that way soon with dis stress and disease.

I’ve decided on Mt Etna in Italy. Exposed lava and only about 2-3 hours by plane from UK. Just a matter of when, gotta get my affairs in order to bequeath my assets to my brothers, sisters and close friends. Sure hope I have the courage to do it, I figure a head first dive would be the least painful. There’d be no turning back that’s for sure!

Frasier
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Patrick Henry said:

Not that I give two shits if you are gay, but NY has the right idea. the point is I'm not here trying to sell anything I want to live life again.

I too want to live life again and while I realize others are much worse off I don’t have the strength or courage to continue. I don’t want to devolve further.

I’ll continue as long I can but thankfully I have no dependents except for a cat my brother can take. I don’t see any real point in going on though as I no longer get happiness  from anything. If I had a family I’d need to stick around for them but that’s not the case. So lava diving it is, I wonder if anyone has ever done that.

Edited by Frasier

Patrick Henry

well if you are going to be dramatic it is what it is, 20 percent of males have it 25 percent of women, people are just too scared to be honest and some don't even know they have it so relax and don't try and BS or troll people here, they will help you if you are genuine I get the depression but stop being a drama queen and live life.

Frasier
4 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

You need to check yourself. Are you saying the following symptoms are caused by genital HSV-2?

continual headaches 

blurred vision 

chest pain and burning 

Digestive pain and burning

All over twitching 

tremors 

Alzheimer’s 

Yes I am Wilson. They are all new to me since getting hit with this shit, minus the alzhimer which is likely in another 10 ‘er 20 years I figure.  It must be some other unrelated condition that I should need to go to the GUM about.

Frasier
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Patrick Henry said:

well if you are going to be dramatic it is what it is, 20 percent of males have it 25 percent of women, people are just too scared to be honest and some don't even know they have it so relax and don't try and BS or troll people here, they will help you if you are genuine I get the depression but stop being a drama queen and live life.

We all have our levels of what we can handle and how bad our symptoms are.  

Not trollin/bullshittin’. Appreciate the stern words of support mate but I’ve chosen my path. Just a matter of when and i can muster the  courage to do it.  

I’d do a live cast on FB but don’t want my family and friends to witness it. 

Edited by Frasier

WilsoInAus
2 hours ago, Frasier said:

Yes I am Wilson. They are all new to me since getting hit with this shit, minus the alzhimer which is likely in another 10 ‘er 20 years I figure.  It must be some other unrelated condition that I should need to go to the GUM about.

Ah I see. Well you have been exposed for the fake you are.

No, you do not have herpes.

No, herpes does not cause these symptoms.

No, I doubt you're suffering from these symptoms.

It is sad that you look in the mirror to see the invisible man.

This forum is now full of a litany of your fake profiles, pumping bile of delusion, of disenfranchisement, of bitterness, of confusion, of self effacement and mostly of fear.

It is not too late to confront your fears. The gig is up, no one believes you have herpes. But we believe you can be more than the sum total of what you've offered to this point.

Find peace, confront your fears. 

Frasier
Posted (edited)

You have a serious mental issue mate. Mackie was right. Was not expecting such a bissare experience singing up here. I can say it has been rather eye opening. I suppose I’ll be becoming mental like this soon too. 

No one believes I have herpes? Why would I care if you believe...jus craziness.

Whatevs, gotta take my team out for a lunch today and don’t have time for this right now. Ciao mate.

Edited by Frasier

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

Wilson why you make people such mad :))) 

WilsoInAus

I get this slight feeling they may have been that way already ;)

NY12345

Jay, the irony of calling all of us crazy while you’re planning to jump in lava because of a virus you don’t have surely can’t be lost on you?

I get that it’s embarrassing having been “found out”, but the gig is up now. We know you’re Jay, so why don’t you just delete this profile and we can meet 60 year old Bob who thinks he has Alzheimer’s, or 30 year old Susan who can’t hold in her gas, or 40 year old Jack with major headaches since his “diagnosis” next week. Ok?

And again, please seek out therapy. This behavior is not normal, and certainly not healthy.