World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Lukeherpwalker

NOT DISCLOSING

Lukeherpwalker

So not disclosing hsv1 is totally legal? But hsv2 is criminal ? Why ? You can get both on your genitals through oral sex or intercourse... Sure ghsv1 is "less" likely to transmit but so is hsv2 if ur on meds and use protection... Plus hsv1 is the more deadly out of the two (easier to pass to infants,eye etc..) 

Also why is hsv not on standard std test... If your Dr dosent care why should i ? A big reason why so many ppl have it and don't know

So untill hsv1 is made just as criminal as hsv2 which will do sooooooo much to end the stigma ....or untill hsv is added to the regular std testing (which will give us a muuuch larger dating pool to pick from which in turn makes disclosing a non issue ) I will not be disclosing. Even willing to take this stance in front of a judge and loose. freedom is not free. Hate me all you want 

Taintedgirl

So all this for what? Because you can’t get a date the rational thing in your warped mind is to go around infecting others and risk being sued and even more isolated as the jerk who went around spreading herpes? Wow there’s some really special ones on here lol 

Lukeherpwalker

Who says it will spread ? 5 percent chance. 

Lukeherpwalker

Wait I'm sorry 2 percent with meds... But doc wont prescribe .. So with condoms 5 percent 

Taintedgirl

So you want to risk people’s health and your own ‘(because you might get another strain) all because you can’t get a date? 

Lukeherpwalker
Posted (edited)

No. I want to have a regular sex life because the disease isn't fatal and the rules behind it hypocritical

Edited by Lukeherpwalker

Lukeherpwalker

Why should hsv2 disclose and not hsv1 ? Since u seem to be so negative 

Taintedgirl

Everyone should disclose but I think it’s ridiculous to become patient zero just because women won’t have sex with you I mean maybe there’s other factors that cause them to say no because other people are having sex despite having hsv

Lukeherpwalker

Well thanks 4 your thoughts.. Enjoy your day 

Lukeherpwalker

And other ppl like who ? Women ? Very veeeeery few men still have the sex life they had b4 am I right fellas?

Taintedgirl

Men too. You’re mad at the world because no one will have sex with you like I said maybe it’s a you problem 

Lukeherpwalker

Again veeeeeery few men... And are u sure its because of sex and not stigma or are u assuming ? Because I literally just broke up with my long time gf (also positive)  this week sex hasn't even been a issue for me .. Get off your high horse

Lukeherpwalker

Also u make it seem like sex is a small thing... Lol maybe to women but to a man especially a younger man sex is almost if not more important than money don't under estamate its necessity

Taintedgirl

Sex is a huge deal for everyone here but so is responsibility. I’m not on a high horse you’re just an entitled guy I doubt herpes is the only reason you’re not having sex like I said it’s a you problem 

Lukeherpwalker

Again I've had a gf untill this week has nothing to do with sex.. So what are u saying ?

Taintedgirl

You both had it now that you’re out of a relationship the thought of having to disclose is clearly an issue because you have hsv2 and are anticipating the stigma you might experience if sex wasn’t the issue this topic would not exist because you wouldn’t have to disclose if you’re just looking to hangout 

Lukeherpwalker

But since I haven't even tried yet who r u to say there are other reasons I'm not having sex ? Which I clearly am or rather have been lol

Taintedgirl

You’ve been having sex with one woman in a long term relationship it’s VASTLY different than actually going out and looking for it in addition you both had hsv the same type at that so a lot of the pressure was off but here you are newly single and you’re kind of freaking out because you don’t know how to navigate being single and finding sex with hsv but like I said it’s a you thing I have a guy friend who has hsv is a disclosure advocate and is always dating and having sex he has no problems 

Lukeherpwalker

Again who are u to tell me its a me thing? For all U know my first try could he a complete success u are just assuming... Assuming makes an ass out of u and me...

Itiswhatitisiguess

Legality and morality are different...

Lukeherpwalker

And rather than ASSUME that you are lying about this friend or he is lying to u about bedding (dating all the time) again assuming since u said u dont need to disclose to hang out lol....I'm gonna just leave it here. Statement still stands good day mam

Lukeherpwalker
2 minutes ago, Ssyler said:

Legality and morality are different...

What are u saying ?

Lukeherpwalker

Some think it's immoral to have sex before marriage some don't.... As long as it's not illegal do as u will 

Taintedgirl

He doesn’t have to lie we work at the same job and ive befriended some of his girlfriends he keeps me abreast of his dating life so there’s that the issue here is you don’t want to want to disclose but it’s for the best just try women could surprise you if my friend gets dates so can you