World's Largest Herpes Support Group
ggboy95

Possible Herpes, Could Really Use Some Help

ggboy95

Hello,

Sorry to drag this out but at the moment I'm really quite worried that I may have contracted genital herpes and if I'm honest wanted some advice. I'm a straight male who had unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a girl 6 weeks ago. I hadn't had any symptoms up until a month after when I noticed some yellow discharge from my penis and pain when peeing. Upon discovering this I immediately went to my local GUM clinic on Monday the 12'th of March to be tested for Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea & HIV all which came back negative on the 18'th of March. I also had a swab test but the Dr said that she couldn't see anything on the slide. However, I did notice a developing cold sore on my chin on the 16'th which has since appeared and is finally subsiding, however I'm certain I've never had a cold sore before. By this point the pain whilst peeing had subsided, however was still experiencing some yellow discharge upon waking up in the morning. Upon hearing the results for my STI test were negative and the appearance of a cold sore, I immediately began to panic that I contracted genital herpes therefore went to my GP to which she didn't inspect my penis at all and barely offered me any information on it, just prescribed me Valacyclovir which I have been taking since Monday the 19'th. I now have discovered one small red spot on my testacles, no head or anything on it but I feel that its tingling such as concurrent with a herpes outbreak. I know that the Herpes test cant be done unless you have an open sore (in the UK), however I'm terrified of what it might be and/if I have also contracted something else as I know normally herpes doesn't cause yellow penile discharge. I'm extremely stressed that every little itch on my body could be it, I've been religiously washing my hands so much so that I've got dry, cracked skin on my hands and I can barely sleep exacerbating the problem.

I'm so embarrassed of this but also feel I have no one to talk to. I just don't know what to do next and needed some advice.

guaj14

The symptoms you have are genital herpes. Valacyclovir is an antiviral agent that stops the virus from cloning and helps you fight the outbreak, but the virus will remain in your body. There is a treatment called The Ultimate Herpes Protocol that is very effective against genital herpes. I leave the link to a webpage that talks about genital herpes and about this treatment.

http://killherpesvirus.com/topical-genital-herpes-treatment/

Soscared94

Did you request an igg test? I wouldn't take an antiviral until an igg showed negative and antivirals can skew the test

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Notsure123
      By Notsure123
      So I have been getting pimples on my penis, 2 are chronic and do not move and react like a black head when squeezed, thin wormy thread of pus. Once in a while I will get a larger one midway up my shaft that can be more like a deep pimple under the skin that can pop. Happens about 3-4x a year. This does not hurt or crust over. The other day when cleaning my penis I noticed a rough patch under my forskin and found this small open wound. It alarmed me so I went to urgent care. After saying what I said above the practitioner said “that’s herpes” before seeing my penis. I later went to the VA urgent care for a second opinion and she said it’s not. I have been married 10 years with a break 3 years ago. Here are two angles of the same dot, do any of you have any thoughts on my experience? Syphilus  test came back negative.

• Holly56
      By Holly56
      https://imgur.com/a/OfBn5dc

• Leemell48
      By Leemell48
      I just started getting upper and inner thigh pain and itching for the last week. It really hurts in the crease between my thighs. I am also having sharp stabbing pains that come and go all around my vagina and butt. My last possible exposure was in Sept and I was tested negative then but why am I having all these symptoms. I also saw a small white bump vaginally but it disappeared the next day so I couldn't have it swabbed. If anyone has any advice or share their symptoms
    • Leemell48
      By Leemell48
      It's been over four months since I have possible exposure. I was tested once and even had a vaginal biopsy. I keep getting shooting pains in different parts of my vagina. Now yesterday a red rash that looks like tiny bumps shown up and today a large bump showed up on the one side of my vagina. The large bump doesn't hurt but I'm so scared. 
    • CurlySwirl
      By CurlySwirl
      Hi everyone. I am still waiting on bloodwork, but the doc immediately told her nurse "this is definitely herpes" during my extremely painful examination. I do not yet know which type, but it is inside of my labia  and inside my buttcrack below my anus. I went in because I thought I had a few veginal tears and an ingrown hair after a bit of rough sex. 
      The man I believe to have contacted it but from has said he hasn't ever had any sores or reason to believe he has HSV, but my symptoms began 7 days after our first (of 4 total) nights of sex. He had since gone to the doctor who is skeptical of him having the virus and is also waiting on bloodwork results. I have only begun to consider the emotional toll this diagnosis will take on my life (and his-of course), however, this is not my primary concern right now. I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN and am utterly terrified. 
      I have begun a 7 day regimen of Valacyclovir. Should I ask for an extension? The doc told me to take Valtrex 1 GM once/day for 10 days, but was given Valacyclovir 1GM every 8 hours for 7 days. 
      Furthermore, this outbreak is INCREDIBLY painful. I have had to slather coconut oil on my genitals to allow the lessons to slide past each other, because the pain was/is so great that I could not move. I have called out of work all week for to pain and can feel the lessons pressing on each other or skin when I walk. 
      I was unable to each or sleep much at all from the Saturday until Wednesday due to the pain in my genitals and hugely swollen tonsils filled with Exodus worse than any picture I could find on Google. Since taking the Z-pak and 5 huge horse pills of Valacyclovir, the swelling of my tonsils has decreased enough to eat 2 a small meal and the Exodus is slowly diminishing. But... Back to my genitals. 
      This morning, I woke up from a 2 hour nap having to urinate urgently. I ran to the toilet and leaned as far forward as I could so the urine would touch and burn as little as possible. I had been very gentle but thourough with wiping previously, but this time... The moment the toilet paper touched the urine between my labia, I felt the worst stab of pain of my life. As I let out a muffled scream and it slowly became tolerable, I looked at the toilet paper and found yello pus. I hadn't even know the blisters formed yet and I popped a cluster... In the heat of the moment, I folded the toilet paper and did the other side of my labia-same feeling. I repeated the process in sections almost down to my perineum before I was afraid I would pass out from the pain. I was careful to get the pus on the toilet paper and not spread it around, then immediately hopped in the shower to rinse my body. So now I have another question- did I screw myself over? 
      I did most of the blisters I immediately felt without pressing to hard. Just now, 12 hours later, I just took an unscented baby wipe to clear the nasty green discharge slowly. I felt the same pain and again as pus came on to the moist wipe. I carefully did the same thing again and this time folded it up and stuck it between my cheeks, where I felt more pain as some pus leaked from my anal lessons. Again, is this a terrible thing to do? 
      Even more, I was snipped by the nail tech a few weeks ago on my cuticle of my left-middle finger, and it became swollen with a dark red spot and filled with pus around Monday- 2 days before I found out I had herpes. This is when I would slather my hands in coconut oil for my vagina (then immediately wash them). I had been picking at it. Turns out, it is termed "herpetic Whitlow". Well, as I showered this morning after my painful toilet paper-pus encounter #1, my skin soaked up all the water and my fingers became pruny. I barely picked at it when the entire blood clot came out. I have now covered it in coconut oil and a bandaid, but it left a dry crater in my finger below my nail.
      I do not understand how I am supposed to keep the lesions dry if that means they burst from skin shearing and keep my hygeine if I cannot touch my vaj with toilet paper. I have a fatty vagina and large buttocks, so every movement produces extreme amounts of pain from the force of my weight. I cannot sit or lay without shifting a billion times and producing pain.
      It has been exactly one week since I have left the house with exception of my doctor's appointments. I have experienced no pain ever in my life as bad as this outbreal, even while my body entered septic shock during a terrible kidney infection I had before Christmas. I could care less about stigma or my romantic future right now because of the immense pain. I should have a delivery of lysine and oregano oil by tomorrow to treat future outbreaks, but this is a pain I don't know if I can ever deal with again. 
      I am also worried that I've only pooped once in this week early on. I am TERRIFIED of having to get a deuce out with these sores and the pain of wiping and cleaning afterward. 

I know this is a lot, but nothing else I've found online describes a case as bad and painful as mine. Please help in any way you can think of. 

Thank you all for reading,
      J

• Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Skrillah80
      So ur saying the herbalife was the key?? Olive leaf extract and pro biotic are good? How many mgs of Lysine did you take a day? 
    • that1youngguy
      hello all, update... so the white ulcer inside started around january 4... and today it is still there... no burning while i pee, just a constant mild irritation feel, no other symptoms i went back to get retested 2/12 so 2.5 months after exposure... including HSV, HIV, gon, chlam, everything came back negative... the doctor thinks it's some form of chlamydia, he gave my doxy for 10 days is it too soon to tell if i have HSV? is it possible to have an ulcer inside the urethra and be fungal or bacterial?
    • MikeHerp
      Probably not many.  I'm going to change my twitter symbol to the copper ribbon at least.  
    • nope1234
      okay! I guess I will just start at the basic dosage of vitamin C and go up every week little ? I take 1500 mg of super lysine like the bottle says and it still gives me gas and diarrhea. hoping it will pass if not I'll drop down to 2 a day! I really appreciate the advice! i know we would all.do ANYTNING to not have OB  at the moment idc about stigmas od boyfriends or dating or sex....I just care about FEELING healthy in my own skin. this is my one and only life 
    • Lulupazoola
      That sounds like a good place to begin.  The lysine worked really well for me for about a year and a half.  Then things got steadily worse for me and nothing worked until vitamin C.  My immune system is not that great even tho i take care of myself, so u may have good luck if u have a decent one.  With the vitamin c, u must 1) take it at intervals throughout the day, not all at once 2) dont increase the amount u r taking too fast 3) it will give u gas at higher doses and even diarrhea if u go crazy with it. These r signs to lower your dose!  If u can just control your OB's with vitamin c and lysine or anything else, maybe a cure will finally become available.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.