World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Soscared94

Does this look like herpes to you guys

Soscared94

I know I should get swabbed. I was sexually assaulted in which the guys penis rubbed my thigh but I never recall getting bumps until after the situation. The first pic was from last night, the second picture was last night after I popped it in the third and fourth pictures are from this morning

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Piyush

first this is not at all look like herpes second you ll not get affected by hsv by the way you mentioned.

Quest

You can see an infected hair inside if you enlarge it very large on a computer. Sorry, you were assaulted.

Soscared94
19 hours ago, Quest said:

You can see an infected hair inside if you enlarge it very large on a computer. Sorry, you were assaulted.

Thanks love. By the way, you have some amazing vision because I finally found the hair underneath and that was with 2 flashlights

Quest

I was looking for the slightest amount of black lines. They are very hard to see. I really had to enlarge the picture. What is more important is, you had a superb picture. And I don't mean maybe!!:biglove:I am so glad you are clean. crazy to be excited about an ingrown hair. haha

Edited by Quest

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Balancelife
      When who gets a positive test? I have already tested positive (as you and I have discussed multiple times in other threads and I state here) and HIPA would prevent me for getting his results unless he willingly provides to me, but as I’ve also stated HE won’t get tested.  Ya can’t get blood from a stone. He has nothing that would even start to compensate for the pain and suffering, let alone the missed work because of the pain! 
    • WilsoInAus
      @Balancelife when you get a positive test, sue him!
    • JHenry
      Read what I wrote and start Googling.  Both the Einstein College of Medicine (William Jacobs and Betsy Herold)  and University of Pennsylvania/Trivalent (Harvey Friedman) seem to believe they are on the right track and have established relationships outside of their respective universities.  Yes, it’s early, but they are taking the bat and readying to swing at HSV.   Cross those fingers and stay positive!  
    • WilsoInAus
      Where ever you are trolling, I’ll be right there.
    • SeanHanson
      Fingers crossed!! Could you elaborate a bit on the research or maybe post a link to it? Definitely could be a little light in the dark 🙂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.