World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Mysterion

Herpes or Yeast Balantis

Mysterion

I developed a small red spot between the rim of my penis and the neck of the glans. This happened last night a few hours after I had sex with my gf. This morning after a warm shower ive noticed more around the area below my glans later in the day some on the head. They don't hurt or itch when i touch them and they look like pictures of male Thrush and yeadt. Those this potentially sound like hsv2? I haven't felt any tingling or pain or burning or any nerve issues. Does reccurrent herpes appear in waves or is it more an all at once thing? I went to planned parenthood before and they said its likely yeast since im prediabetic and have a buried penis.

Quest

You would not break out instantly. The more you write the more it sounds like yeast. Time will tell. 

Mysterion

Hey usually appears later in the day after we have sex and I don't shower off. I was just wondering because I heard sex often triggers An Occurrence

Divon
4 hours ago, Quest said:

You would not break out instantly. The more you write the more it sounds like yeast. Time will tell. 

He could in theory have been infected earlier and then had it triggered by sexual friction though. That´s how it happend for me at least. Either way this doesn´t say much about your case, sorry to scare you.

Mysterion

I think im going to lean towards yeast reading up on symptoms and it seems that it's yeast related because I have dry mouth as well as sinus congestion and I just have digestive issues

Quest

There are several types of balantis. Some can be pesky to get rid of. Anther type is bacterial my mate finally got rid of his when they used a combo! He didn't want to take antibiotics so he used Black seed oil externally and internally. You didn't post a picture and your doc will know best. I also took treatment. His would be pink and minor before he got hard then later it would be red after blood intered the penis. There is way more info on how he experimented with his cock and went running to the shower for relief! Haha, sweet memories!

Mysterion

Yeah that sounds like mine pink one soft and red when it gets hard I heard antibiotics could actually make it worse because they kill the bacteria that kill the yeast. I used to use antifungal but it would make the skin really fragile I found out that coconut oil that's unrefined works really well and leaves your skin smooth

Divon
8 hours ago, Quest said:

There are several types of balantis. Some can be pesky to get rid of. Anther type is bacterial my mate finally got rid of his when they used a combo! He didn't want to take antibiotics so he used Black seed oil externally and internally. You didn't post a picture and your doc will know best. I also took treatment. His would be pink and minor before he got hard then later it would be red after blood intered the penis. There is way more info on how he experimented with his cock and went running to the shower for relief! Haha, sweet memories!

Those are the exact symptoms that I currently struggle getting rid off. Pink and mildly irritated with some dotted shiny spots. When I get an erection they get irritated, flaming red and burn at the same spot where I once got my water filled blisters. I really dont know what doctor to turn to at this point. If it was just herpes outbreaks causing it then they should have shown up on PCR when symptoms were bad because its all in muscous areas but they dont. They dont dissapear with anti fungal either though so maybe I should try that black seed oil I dno.

What exactly do u mean with both internally and externally btw? :)

Quest

Make sure your penis is dry then rub the area with the black seed oil. Then take one teaspoon of it internally, I think it is twice a day ask your doctor. There was a study where it got rid of MRSA. It kind of tastes bad.  Keep in mind it is very hard to get rid of yeast for men even with prescriptions. If the yeast treatment didn't work try the black seed oil, it takes care of both. You have to be very careful when you get hard. It will stretch the area and turn into razor type cuts. Just because the area is so compromised.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• Alwayssmile_
      By Alwayssmile_
      Hi 
      I'm losing more hair than usual and not on any suppressive meds. 
      Was wondering if anyone else experienced this hsv2 diagnosis or even hsv1 diagnoses 
      If so how did you solve the problem? 
      Thank you. 
    • Lucy29
      By Lucy29
      Hi guys 
      I’m really confused about what is going on at the moment. I contracted HSV2 11 years ago was outbreak free for 7 years then started getting OBS but very mild around my period I was in a relationship so I went on suppression it will be two years on suppression in May 2019. 
      For I wound say the last year I have had near  constant shooting pains down my legs/ feet  sometimes in other areas of my body like hands Arms  spine soemtimes and around my buttocks I soemtimes even feel it in random places like my head etc. I also get a very itchy and swollen labia minoria soemtimes and just a burning feeling down below. It feels like something is there but when I look and with a light I can see notning. This is usually  worse at night I’ll wake up in the morning and it will be gone but through the day it will start again especially from friction of walking etc. 
      I was on acyclovir but I changed to vacyclovir to see if it made a difference the first week I thought it did but this sensations are now back again. I’ve upped my dose and still the symptoms remain I also take olive leaf and lysine. I have no visible  sores at all and I’ve not had a single sore since starting suppression apart from a very mild one  when I was very stressed and pregnant  and ran out of tablets. 
      My doctor at the GUM clinic ( sexual health clinic in UK)  thinks this is not herpes related she said if the sores have stopped then the meds  are  working and this could be another skin condition down below.  But I have leg pains itching and burning which to me is all symptoms of HSV. 
      I have thought to myself herpes doesn’t behave like that and doesn’t come at night then go away in the morning then back at night but I don’t see what else this could be.  
      When I had blisters I never got nerve pain I had the usual tingling in vagina when you just know one is coming I don’t have this anymore since being on suppression. 
      I honestly would rather have mild OBS every few weeks that last a few days  than these constant symptoms. I feel contagious 24 7 and I wound even risk having  sex. 

Does anyone know  what this can be ? Is it  Hsv ? If it’s stopped   my blisters wouldn’t it stop symptoms all together ? 

Thanks 

• Thordust
      By Thordust
      I had some recent burning down on my outer labia, wasn’t sure if it was a vaginal infection or irritation from a new soap I was using. Then I used Monistat since I wasn’t sure and the whole lady area swelled as an allergic reaction from it. I went to visit the OB to verify and we tested for STIs anyways and no visible sores anywhere. All results came back negative. However HSV2 igg test came back at 1.07 equivocal. My doctor told me I was positive. I have no clue what to believe? The CDC says low values should be retested with the WB. I’ve also had no lesions, blisters or nothing. Anyone experience this? Any advice on what I should do? Thank you!
    • Hellothisisjerry
      By Hellothisisjerry
      Hello. 

I had a mildly risky encounter. The girl had a bf for 1 year so that's a good sign. After they broke up we slept together a few times. Always using a condom. But on aug 26 we did not use a condom for sex. A week later I was moving into a new house and I legit wore the same underwear for like a week and also didn't wear underwear and wore tight jeans. 

About a month later I developed a rash. It was painless. Hardly itched. No blisters or ulcers. Like red rash and partially inflamed skin.  This rash all occurred under my foreskin. (I am uncircumcised). And then it went away a day or so after showering. But before it went away it was getting redder and redder. 

Another month later a less severe rash returned in the same area. I got std tested and all came back negative. The doctor did not do a herpes test, because there was no ulcers. And he did not do a herpes blood test because I have oral herpes when younger so it would show positive. But he looked at my penis rash and said it's just irritation or something. And gave me some cordrison (or whatever 1%) cream. 

This is is the third time that this rash has appeared in the span of 5ish months. It's never painful itchy or whatever. 

Gove me me your thoughts please. 

Symptoms experiences  
      smegma more more than usual. Sometimes dry skin peels off (very little)
      no itch, no burn, 

http://imgur.com/a/GmeJxcp
    • Blanca2018
      By Blanca2018
      Has anyone tried Longdanxiegan (LDXGFG) as a treatment? There seems to be scientific evidence of great results in animal trials.
      This is the link to the study https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1028455916000322.
      It is a Traditional Chinese Medicine formula that now has won some scientific attention. I have previous experience using Traditional Chinese Medicine for improving symptoms of another rare diseases I suffer and, seeing this has been backed by some research, I am considering giving it a try.
      Thanks to all contributors to this forum for all the valuable information shared.
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • joescrilla
      More confusion! So the results have come back for both of the partners that I've been with over the last 3-4 years and they are both negative for type 1 and type 2. Where do I go next? Any advice?
    • Gems
      please look through the forum in exact and careful detail and inform yourself of less than usual circumstances to cover yourself.

auto inoculation is rare and it can happen. off objects is debated but some people claim it happens. some people have experienced it happens easily.

so you know practice good hygiene. i personal think use a heated towel rail and make sure your towels are fully hot and dry. there were studies in the 80's showing it can live on towels for 75 hours. The herpes association say most experts agree it cannot be caught off a towel. That is most experts not all. Some people end up with it on their body and one has to wonder how? Towels I would guess.

Things that tend to stay kinda wet or so on. cups are another one that fit that i think.

I remember being at university once and being in the bathroom while a girl was on the phone to her friend.She thought she had a bite on her face but clear to me someone with herpes had kissed her on the cheek recently, it didnt look typical just her skin peeling. 

I am not an expert though or a doctor so do your own research.  

• Phoenixx
      Update: The creme that contains the tetrapodal zinc oxide still isn't available at Gorch Fock Apotheke Kiel. I called them today: same status as last year and they have no further information on when and if it will be available again.
    • Phoenixx
      Lilian, the zinc acetate we are talking about here is different from the tetrapodal zinc oxide that you are mentioning. But thanks for the reminder. The ointment that contains the tetrapodal zinc oxide still isn't available at Gorch Fock Apotheke Kiel. I called them today: same status as last year and they have no further information on when and if it will be available again.
    • Gems
      I've had neg swabs but I am sure you'll get it. Follow the process. I haven't read the thread in exact detail, but if you have documentation of doctors mishandling your case when you get/ if you get a poss inform them in writing as well as the medical board I think.  Under diagnosis is as problematic as false pos and reducing transmission is good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.