World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Mysterion

Herpes or Yeast Balantis

Mysterion

I developed a small red spot between the rim of my penis and the neck of the glans. This happened last night a few hours after I had sex with my gf. This morning after a warm shower ive noticed more around the area below my glans later in the day some on the head. They don't hurt or itch when i touch them and they look like pictures of male Thrush and yeadt. Those this potentially sound like hsv2? I haven't felt any tingling or pain or burning or any nerve issues. Does reccurrent herpes appear in waves or is it more an all at once thing? I went to planned parenthood before and they said its likely yeast since im prediabetic and have a buried penis.

Quest

You would not break out instantly. The more you write the more it sounds like yeast. Time will tell. 

Mysterion

Hey usually appears later in the day after we have sex and I don't shower off. I was just wondering because I heard sex often triggers An Occurrence

Divon
4 hours ago, Quest said:

You would not break out instantly. The more you write the more it sounds like yeast. Time will tell. 

He could in theory have been infected earlier and then had it triggered by sexual friction though. That´s how it happend for me at least. Either way this doesn´t say much about your case, sorry to scare you.

Mysterion

I think im going to lean towards yeast reading up on symptoms and it seems that it's yeast related because I have dry mouth as well as sinus congestion and I just have digestive issues

Quest

There are several types of balantis. Some can be pesky to get rid of. Anther type is bacterial my mate finally got rid of his when they used a combo! He didn't want to take antibiotics so he used Black seed oil externally and internally. You didn't post a picture and your doc will know best. I also took treatment. His would be pink and minor before he got hard then later it would be red after blood intered the penis. There is way more info on how he experimented with his cock and went running to the shower for relief! Haha, sweet memories!

Mysterion

Yeah that sounds like mine pink one soft and red when it gets hard I heard antibiotics could actually make it worse because they kill the bacteria that kill the yeast. I used to use antifungal but it would make the skin really fragile I found out that coconut oil that's unrefined works really well and leaves your skin smooth

Divon
8 hours ago, Quest said:

There are several types of balantis. Some can be pesky to get rid of. Anther type is bacterial my mate finally got rid of his when they used a combo! He didn't want to take antibiotics so he used Black seed oil externally and internally. You didn't post a picture and your doc will know best. I also took treatment. His would be pink and minor before he got hard then later it would be red after blood intered the penis. There is way more info on how he experimented with his cock and went running to the shower for relief! Haha, sweet memories!

Those are the exact symptoms that I currently struggle getting rid off. Pink and mildly irritated with some dotted shiny spots. When I get an erection they get irritated, flaming red and burn at the same spot where I once got my water filled blisters. I really dont know what doctor to turn to at this point. If it was just herpes outbreaks causing it then they should have shown up on PCR when symptoms were bad because its all in muscous areas but they dont. They dont dissapear with anti fungal either though so maybe I should try that black seed oil I dno.

What exactly do u mean with both internally and externally btw? :)

Quest

Make sure your penis is dry then rub the area with the black seed oil. Then take one teaspoon of it internally, I think it is twice a day ask your doctor. There was a study where it got rid of MRSA. It kind of tastes bad.  Keep in mind it is very hard to get rid of yeast for men even with prescriptions. If the yeast treatment didn't work try the black seed oil, it takes care of both. You have to be very careful when you get hard. It will stretch the area and turn into razor type cuts. Just because the area is so compromised.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• Skye249
      By Skye249
      How do you strike a balance between remaining unemotional in delivering a disclosure speak and any subsequent questions and being honest about how it has affected you emotionally?
      For me, the emotional fallout of dealing with HSV has had a huge impact and I find it hard to rationally think about how I would deal with this and all the stress of worrying about transmission without letting on how much I am thinking about it – to not scare the other person away and make them think HSV is something to worry about.
      I would want to inform a partner yet enable them to think about it with as little negativity as possible, and yet how could I do this if I was being honest about how I really feel about it?
      And if I couldn't be honest about my journey with it, would that in itself cause more resentment, anger and bitterness? This time directed at the virus itself not the person that gave it to me?
      In essence, for me, dealing with HSV on an emotional level wouldn’t end after a successful disclosure where someone wanted to be in a relationship with me. It’s not the end of the story.
      I've always had an anxiety and I've been seeing a counseller for two years now, as a result of getting HSV. It's not helping.
    • Theairplanelanded
      By Theairplanelanded
      Hi guys I am worried if I got herpes. I have gone to the doctor and they have all said I am fine, I recently had Oral sex from a girl I met. I had it done two times. The first time I was fine and the next time, I felt pain in my urine.  Uti tests and stds tests expect for Herpes was done and I was good. The pain went away but I have these red sores and I am confused if they are anything? The doctor said they are normal but I just want some feedback. Thank you guys please comment.  My pictures are there 
      https://ibb.co/mV8jbp
      https://ibb.co/jqnubp
      https://ibb.co/fGze99
      https://ibb.co/dP6gNU
      https://ibb.co/m9Sz99
      https://ibb.co/jcfK99
      https://ibb.co/nbg4bp
      https://ibb.co/kxv82U
      https://ibb.co/enKCU9

• HereAndNowLater
      By HereAndNowLater
      Hello world!
      I had my first HSV2 outbreak 8 years ago. 
      The first one is the worst -- the actual outbreak hurts like hell. The outbreak itself was very tiny and localized in a small genital area. However It came with side effects I didn't expect like an acute and intense tingling sensation in my lower back, buttocks, and spread down to my feet/toes. 
      Fast forward years. 
      I rarely get actual outbreaks if ever. 
      But I do experience that intense nerve pain I remember that comes before an outbreak manifests as a skin lesion.
      So now the outbreaks don't happen, but the prodrome pre-tingles happen often. Except now those piercing sharp tingles aren't just perceptible in the aforementioned areas. I feel it all over my body intermittently - neck, shoulders, arm, yes leg and lower back, foot, etc..
      To emphasize, I never experienced any chronic pain remotely similar to "herpes tingles" pre- first HSV 2 outbreak. 
      Several Questions:
      Does this pain sound familiar to you? Has it migrated outside of where it was when you first had an outbreak? When I bring this up to multiple doctors, I'm baffled that they have no idea what I'm talking about. Or don't see the connection between the nerve(?) /lymph node (?) pain / neuralgia/ paresthesia and HSV.  Every time I see a "Lyrica" commercial for fibromyalgia I think to myself, "well this is fucking it. this is what I'm feeling/experiencing in my body." Is there a link between fibromyalgia and herpes? I wonder how many patients diagnosed with fibromyalgia have either HSV 1/ HSV 2/ shingles/ varicella-zoster viruses or something related? It seems to me there is a there there. But I also feel I'm being gas lit by the world and that in general researchers / HCPs are too "embarrassed" to even commit to research around the "not talked about" symptoms of HSV; or even HSV in general.  How can herpes be so "common" and yet not a single medical professional is conversant in the totality of the disease or specializing in it? >_< Not related, but where can I purchase acyclovir cream? That stuff is like contraband in the USA lol.  ugh this country sucks in this arena. 
    • MisterJay
      By MisterJay
      Every time I have sex, the foreskin of my penis swells.  It looks like a donut around the head, and I’m circumcised.  Tonight, I noticed red splotches that weren’t there earlier today.  They are one the shaft, but most have appeared on my scrotum.  I know I need to get tested anyway, but i’ve Been trying to self diagnose and it’s driving me crazy.  Somethings say it’s balantis.. but that could just be a yeast infection.. but can also be caused by herpes.. the spots haven’t formed into blisters, but they literally appeared out of nowhere.  A few weeks ago, I had experienced a rather intense irritation of the head and foreskin, and that’s when the swelling started.. the glans was extremely sensitive, there was major swelling and redness, and a few raised bumps.. but nothing that popped or leaked fluid.  Also inside the glans looked white, like dead skin cells.. but there was no discharge, but did effect the stream of urine and made it hard and painful to pee.  All those symptoms are now gone.. with the exception of the swelling.  And the red spots are new.

• Ribbon35
      By Ribbon35
      Since May I have been taking Valtrex. At first it was 500mg once a day then it increased to 1000mg once a day in June after frequent outbreaks persisted. I've had a total of 9 outbreaks since May and was diagnosed with hsv2 in March of this year.  The past three weeks I've had severe dizziness, especially when lying down and getting up in the mornings. Today my doctor suggested taking acyclovir 400mg twice a day. Has anyone switched from acyclovir to valtrex and experienced better results/less breakouts?
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Burty
      Coming back to report that after vaccinations in May and July, today I have one vesicle. Called the doctor and will report back later. Slightly pessimistic at this point. 
    • Cariad
      I think I need to treat this as an ocd thought (that I've got herpes) and not check myself compulsively, not seek constant reassurance from doctors and the internet, just try and forget about it. Re disclosure, I would tell future partners that i could have hsv but I don't know, all the visual examinations and tests I've had have come back negative but there's still a possibility that i have herpes. Then they can decide whether to take the risk. I always assume someone is positive for everything unless there are tests to prove otherwise. I don't do casual relationships so always get a full sexual health screening with my new partner so we can both be safe. But they could have herpes and not know as it's not routinely checked for. It's a risk for all parties involved. I spoke to herpes.org.uk helpline and Marion told me that blood tests are routinely bringing up false positives/negatives and that having the virus doesn't predict when and where you're going to have an ob. I therefore wouldn't trust the result of the test and would be repeatedly getting tested, as I did when my hiv ocd was really bad. That was a hugely stressful and anxious time and I don't want to go through that again!! Especially for a virus that can't kill you!! So I think I'm going to have to live with the uncertainty of having herpes obs and avoid sexual contact whenever I feel sore down below if/when I'm in a relationship.  Being on this forum is just exacerbating my Ocd, so I think that I should stop posting as it's reassurance-seeking. Wishing you all the best and thank you all for your help, advice and support. Remember - it's just a virus that billions of people have and doesn't make us dirty or unworthy of love or a good life. Stay safe and well xx
    • WilsoInAus
      And I’ll help you up until the second coming. I think this is an unhealthy dose of imaginitis as far as herpes is concerned. Wouldn’t you agree?
    • WilsoInAus
      Yes man that’s correct. I mean we don’t really want more people in the delusional room with mirrors that see nothing, do we?
    • WilsoInAus
      There’s nothing visually or in what you describe that is suggestive of herpes. See your doctor if you have concerns, there’s plenty of things on the list of possibilities here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.