World's Largest Herpes Support Group
rshd

Can God want this?

rshd

Long story short- I met a man who is one of the most Christ-conscious I have ever seen.   Not my first choice of mates- as far as looks, background, money , etc— but certainly as of heart and desire to serve- as well as character.  

He just found out that he has HSV2.  I am a rather sickly person and can’t imagine ever having something like that to add to my already long list of migraines, depression, GERD, asthma, neuropathy and chronic urticaria.   

But I do love him dearly and keep thinking,” If I knew that God wanted us together for His purposes, then somehow taking this on might be ok.”  Or better yet, that before our marriage, he may be cured...  or we find out t was a false positive.

Do you think God would want someone in my position to be exposed to something like this?

Imgoingtofightthis

God works in mysterious ways. Pray for him to increase your discernment and ask him to send you the way of his will..

I could give you all sorts of personal opinions but they don’t matter, just ask that he orders your steps! Praying for your sickness, and praying for understanding on your behalf. 

Love is awesome, and if you are in love and if God is confirming things, you should fear not... pay attention to all signs not just the favorable ones, and sincerely give your concerns to God! He won’t lead you astray. 

Hockeyawesome1

I believe some things happen so other things don't. Life can be a test. A lot of things in this world that you see are not really there. A lot of things you don't see but are right there.

Scooby2112

We are in a broken world not.in the new heaven, God knows what will happen but this world is not his design. It is broken by our sins.  

I would be very careful and not allow yourself to hurt yourself beyond what your body can handle.