World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Morgs895

I’ve tried to pee all day and I can’t do it, it’s all coming from my eyes. Help please?

Morgs895

So I’m 99% sure I have HSV1 because my partner’s ex gave it to him.... but besides the point of being extremely upset....  I have been crying all day because I cannot use the restroom... and I’m on my period..... so the pain is excruciating. Is epsom salt okay for trying to heal these sores? Is soaking in a bath okay? How does one pee?! I’m so lost and I need to pee but thinking of the pain is giving me anxiety. 

Taintedgirl

Yes Epsom salts help please soak in a bath with them. Also try diluting your urine with water like pour water down there as you pee and make ibuprofen your friend. 

Quest
Posted (edited)

D Mannose- get it from sprouts or Whole foods or health store. Eat some jelled cranberries and cranberry juice...

https://draxe.com/home-remedies-for-uti/

Good luck Tainted is also correct. Watermelon makes me go and cola/caffeine makes me go, but you are in a different situation. at least until you can see the doc.

Edited by Quest

Lolita252

Yes, I put epsom salt in a tub and soaked and then peed, it was the only way I could with out excruciating pain, towards end of outbreak the shower worked too.  I did not have the period thing to worry about so I have no advice for that, just wearing underwear was painful for me.  Good luck, it does get better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• NewToTheHive
      By NewToTheHive
      Hello everyone. 
      I’m came here in looks of a support group. Sorry if this is TMI, but with the topic at hand, I figure not very much is tmi here.  
      So anyways, Sunday I had started feeling what seemed like a yeast infection (had some itching but nothing looked out of the ordinary) It was late so I didn’t want to drive to the pharmacy to get Monistat, so I found on google that if you soak a tampon in a mixture of water and vinegar, that it would help relieve discomfort. I did that, and it burned, but I thought that meant it was working. The next day I woke up and was in terrible pain. I took a mirror down stairs and all of a sudden I had a bunch of white patches of skin that were bleeding. I thought I had given myself chemical burns, so I made an apt with my OBGYN, hoping to get relief. I went in today and was completely shocked when she told me that my white sores looked like a herpes outbreak! I never even suspected it. I’ve never had anything suspicious before and never saw any sores until I used vinegar. She did testing and I will find out for sure on Friday, but she said she’s pretty sure it’s herpes. 
      Im totally devasted! I get STD tested between every partner, and always ask for a full panel. I was just informed today that herpes is not included in that. Im really angry about that. Why when you ask to be checked for everything, would they not check you for something that some people have no symptoms of. I could have had this for years! I’ve been sleeping with the same man for the last 4 months, unprotected because I’m on birth control, and we were both recently tested. How do I tell him once I get the confirmation?!
      how will I ever date again. I’m only 26 years old. I’ve always dreamed of marriage and kids, and I’m terrified I will never get that now. I’m so depressed and don’t want to live the rest of my life alone. I havnt stopped crying since I left the office. How do you guys cope? 
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.