World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Cat_Glam18

Natural remedies really do work!!!

Cat_Glam18

Hi guys, so I wanted to share my tiny success story with you. I've had genital herpes for about 7 years now, I always have OB during my period and they last for two weeks at a time. They are never painful and the only symptom I ever get is itching before the sore pops out. And let me tell you, the itching is absolutely horrendous, I have never had anything in my life itch as bad as it does!! It took all my strength NOT to scratch ( i've succeeded in that department, yea lol ) I am so tired of living with this virus that I decided to go on line and see what natural products are out there that will help lessen the symptoms and maybe even rid it from my body permanently. After many hours of reading on the internet I decided to try Olive Leaf extract, Oregano oil and Colloidal  Silver, I read many good things on these 3 herbal remedies. I've been taking them for 2 months now and my last OB was very different from what I've experienced over the last 7 years, I started to feel a very slight itch and I mean very slight! I upped my intake of the oregano oil and the olive leaf extract and guess what? My OB lasted 2 DAYS!!!! AND NO ITCH!!!! That is so crazy for me since my OB have always lasted 2 WEEKS with a ton of itching!!! I checked today and the sore is healed!!! This is so amazing!!! Everybody is different and i'm not sure if the same herbal remedies I used will work for you but it's worth a try, right!!! You can never go wrong with using natural stuff!! If you wanna know what products I used let me know! Good Luck!!

cowpoke02

what ya use ?  i found some good oils .. get the herb and make it your self as well. drink tea's .  i see you can carry it through the skin with olive oil or coconut oil .  i even found harder stuff breathing in vapors of it cures  gohnaria spelled wrong.  old meds work man better than the new ,,  i posted a guy who researches and makes magic potions .  thyme and oregano kills it in lab studies .. next is using it right ..  i would add dmso to the mix as well.  even just salt cleanses cells  . little tricks.   glad to here .  i posted some vitamin c study . it cures helps flu to supreesing herpies  , measles  exedra in IV doses of a kind of it  .  studies prove it .   deTorra kind i found probably more expensive . i see lady beating here lyme disease with it .  ingest with carrier .   good for you !!!  seems to be the way ..   wondering about turpentine  the right kind in small dose  mix it or die  forget hurt . take to much die . take little you wont and safe . kills fights viruses ... heat salt put it in double clothe add touch of it and hold on skin and move around cause its hot or warm.  goes onto the skin . could work on h as well.  do it right or dangerous . haha/ /  old medicines are proving to be the future . why they phased them out ..  one my best meds is bee product .   hugs . happy for ya.   

cowpoke02

old  meds are champions ..  been looking into it .  i wash brain washed out of it even . ahah.  i used natural that worked but i blew over good stuff ,  future have natural clinics .  hire doctors and nurses . help the things they can not fix like infection and viruses and molds fungus and bacteria .  sexual diseases . 

Cat_Glam18

I use 100% pure Oil of Oregano-5 drops in 8oz of water once daily, i do 4 drops under my tongue with a small bit of coconut oil, i do this twice a day and i rub a small bit of coconut oil with 3 drops of oil on my tailbone up about 6 inches twice a day..if i feel an OB flaring up i then do 3 drops with coconut oil under my tongue every two hours for 2 days..i also rub a small bit of the both oils on the lesion site..next i do Olive Leaf Extract, 2 caps in the morning and then 1 cap after 6 hours every day..with my last OB i upped my dosage to 4 caps a day..i went from having an OB that lasted 2 weeks to only 2 days..my biggest problem was the itch, i a very slight itch since ive been doing these herbal remedies and it went right away!! the last thing i do is take 7 teaspoons of colloidal silver everyday..these have had great success for me and im happy!! its hard to get over the stigma of man made meds over natural but i believe in natural and would rather put something not harmful into my body..ive been hearing to many horror stories about all the herpes meds out there, i just dont want to do that to myself..i believe i can beat herpes, somehow, some way, i will!!

IslandGirlVibes

Thanks for sharing Cat! Can you please share what brands you use. Also, do you drink the colloidal silver and olive leaf extract? 

Last question, do I have to dilute the oregano oil mixture with water? Or is the coconut oil enough? 

Thanks so much!! :x

PurpleandGray

Thank you for sharing this!!! So glad you are better!!

Dopa.lene

Has anyone ever tried using licorice root, green tea, or elderberry? Theyre all anti viral "foods". 

Dutchy

Wow this sounds very hopefull. 

Kurdt01
On 3/22/2018 at 12:23 PM, Cat_Glam18 said:

Hi guys, so I wanted to share my tiny success story with you. I've had genital herpes for about 7 years now, I always have OB during my period and they last for two weeks at a time. They are never painful and the only symptom I ever get is itching before the sore pops out. And let me tell you, the itching is absolutely horrendous, I have never had anything in my life itch as bad as it does!! It took all my strength NOT to scratch ( i've succeeded in that department, yea lol ) I am so tired of living with this virus that I decided to go on line and see what natural products are out there that will help lessen the symptoms and maybe even rid it from my body permanently. After many hours of reading on the internet I decided to try Olive Leaf extract, Oregano oil and Colloidal  Silver, I read many good things on these 3 herbal remedies. I've been taking them for 2 months now and my last OB was very different from what I've experienced over the last 7 years, I started to feel a very slight itch and I mean very slight! I upped my intake of the oregano oil and the olive leaf extract and guess what? My OB lasted 2 DAYS!!!! AND NO ITCH!!!! That is so crazy for me since my OB have always lasted 2 WEEKS with a ton of itching!!! I checked today and the sore is healed!!! This is so amazing!!! Everybody is different and i'm not sure if the same herbal remedies I used will work for you but it's worth a try, right!!! You can never go wrong with using natural stuff!! If you wanna know what products I used let me know! Good Luck!!

Hows it going? Can you tell if one supplement in particular is more effective than the others?