World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
dyst

What to do after kissing someone with Labial herpes (medecine to take, immuno boost?..)

dyst

Hello Everyone,

I would like to get some feedbacks regarding my case...

So I have been seing this girl and we got to kiss and have unprotected intercourse. I haven't really paid attention (I had few drinks) but the day after I got to see that she had labial herpes on her lips.

Considering I got to kiss her and surely where she had her blister, I am pretty sure I have been in contact with her Herpes.

My questions are below:

- Is there any medecines I can take so I can get ride of the virus before it spread?

- Do I just have to wait and see if I am in the case of :

* the virus will be handled by my immune system and nothing will happen:What is the% of the population in this case?

* My immune system will not be strong enought and I will become a potential "giver" of herpes?

* any other

Thank you very much for your help.

sochke

once you infected then it will be for life long ,for to confirm that wether you infected or not ..do the igg test  after 12 weeks

WannaCry

There are no treatments of any kind to keep you from HSV infection. Now there is no guarantee you WILL get it either. There is a needed volume of virus to cause infection and it is not always present, even with active sores.

If in 10 days you have not had any sores appear then you should be fine as the median range for an outbreak after infection is 2-10 days.

dyst

Hello,

Thank you both for your answer.

- Is there any addeed value to already start Famciclovir?

- If no sores appear within 2 days to 1 month: does it mean that my body well handled the virus and I will not spread the virus (I am therefore an Asymptomatic carrier)

If in 10 days you have not had any sores appear then you should be fine as the median range for an outbreak after infection is 2-10 days.

Thank you

Edited by dyst
one more detail