World's Largest Herpes Support Group
mamamadn

OB comes almost 3 times since 2018

mamamadn

I have been diagnosed with GHSV since 2006,never really bothered me until the beginning of the year when I have two times in January and February.  Now I’m feeling another prodrome and I am sick of this OB... been crying so much, mainly cause now I have two year old daughter with me. I still co sleeping with her and this feeling just make me more depressed and panic. How often are you ladies having this ob? I went to my doctor last month asking for suppressive but she won’t give me until I have another on coming, maybe this time she will give it to me... I need some cyber hugs from all of you now, 

Sea Siren

Sorry you are having such a difficult time. Try to focus on your daughter and love and cuddles. Snuggle while you can. You are not this disease. While my outbreaks have lessened as I have gotten older, I have always found comfort soaking in a tub of hot water with Epsom salts. While it may not seem like it at them moment life is a blessing and the universe has bigger plans for you than you can imagine. Saturday is the full moon. Time to ask for what you would like. Ask for healing, less pain and fewer outbreaks. It won't hurt a bit to put it out to the universe! Stay strong, your daughter needs you. Hugs sent your way.

mamamadn
7 hours ago, Sea Siren said:

Sorry you are having such a difficult time. Try to focus on your daughter and love and cuddles. Snuggle while you can. You are not this disease. While my outbreaks have lessened as I have gotten older, I have always found comfort soaking in a tub of hot water with Epsom salts. While it may not seem like it at them moment life is a blessing and the universe has bigger plans for you than you can imagine. Saturday is the full moon. Time to ask for what you would like. Ask for healing, less pain and fewer outbreaks. It won't hurt a bit to put it out to the universe! Stay strong, your daughter needs you. Hugs sent your way.

Thanks, I need some support! As much as my husband supported me I still want to talk to someone about it, none of my family members knows about my conditions, I’m not sure how they react, only some of my closest friends, but due to time difference and all, I hardly could talk to them. Every time my prodrome came and then I started to have outbreak, I got super panic and my anxiety level just jump off the roof. Mainly cause it give me distance to get close to my family, even though I know chance of transmission is very low. I try to educate myself and not become one sick paranoia but still my emotions and feeling, I couldn’t control it specially in front of my two year old precious daughter. I pray every night, and as you suggest I will do it again on Saturday when it’s a full moon, maybe other universe will hear me out and give me some mercy. I rarely got outbreak back then, even when I was pregnant with my daughter, I got zero breakout, only recently starts with January 2018: I got one in January then another crazy heavy painful on February. I can only pray and be strong for my little one. Thanks for hugs you sent me, I cried when I read your post, I cried that actually someone out there that I never even met actually want to read my vent and care. So thank you Sea Siren. 

Sea Siren

When you're feeling stressed close your eyes, take a deep breath through your nose and slowly exhale through your mouth. Do it several times until the anxiety passes. Gotta take care of you in order to take care of others. Have a good day! Peace