World's Largest Herpes Support Group

Confusedmw

Still unsure if I’ve contracted Genital herpes. (Hsv1, and I already have it orally for 20+ yrs) Everyone is saying no but I just am not convinced. Just a question for people who have hsv1 orally and genitAlly: do you have outbreaks in both places at the same time? 

Lonelyboy

I have oral herpes since I had 8 years old, but 1 year ago I saw gental herpes, and when I did blood test it show I have only HSV 1 IGG, I ask my doctor he said HSV 1 can be gental herpes.

IMG_0144.PNG

Confusedmw
2 hours ago, Lonelyboy said:

I have oral herpes since I had 8 years old, but 1 year ago I saw gental herpes, and when I did blood test it show I have only HSV 1 IGG, I ask my doctor he said HSV 1 can be gental herpes.

IMG_0144.PNG

Did you have an outbreak on your genitals? I have never had a lesion. Just burning sensations for months at a time. 

Confusedmw
2 hours ago, Lonelyboy said:

IMG_0144.PNG

Also my question is, when you have a genital outbreak do you also have an oral outbreak at the same time? 

WilsoInAus

No you do not necessarily have an outbreak in both locations at the same time.

In both these cases, there is really no need to suspect a genital infection.

Confusedmw
2 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

No you do not necessarily have an outbreak in both locations at the same time.

In both these cases, there is really no need to suspect a genital infection.

All you do is tell people they don’t have it! This man wrote that he had a genital outbreak! 

WilsoInAus

All I do is search for truth.

A genital outbreak of what? Many things cause genital issues.

Lonelyboy
1 hour ago, Confusedmw said:

Did you have an outbreak on your genitals? I have never had a lesion. Just burning sensations for months at a time. 

Yes, I have 

1 hour ago, Confusedmw said:

Also my question is, when you have a genital outbreak do you also have an oral outbreak at the same time? 

No, the oral outbreak disappeared 10 years ago, now I have gental herpes only HSV 1 this is what my doctor told me, Also when the gental herpes show for me it was so so small, also every dot is single and I was not know it is herpes, now it is beggar and more than before. 

I just start to use medicine  4 days ago but I was very late to use the medicine because I had no idea about what I had

WilsoInAus

An oral infection is for life, you will always have HSV-1 orally.

Wothout a swab there is no reason to suspect a genital infection.

what you describe doesn’t scream herpes.

Lonelyboy
2 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

An oral infection is for life, you will always have HSV-1 orally.

Wothout a swab there is no reason to suspect a genital infection.

what you describe doesn’t scream herpes.

Bro,  two doctors say it is herpes for sure one of the doctors was working in Amsterdam at hospital close of redlight street which is mean too many sexual diseases there and he has experience but I will do swab because of you I hope you are right man, if your opinion right I will thanks our god and I will send to you gift  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Notsure123
      By Notsure123
      So I have been getting pimples on my penis, 2 are chronic and do not move and react like a black head when squeezed, thin wormy thread of pus. Once in a while I will get a larger one midway up my shaft that can be more like a deep pimple under the skin that can pop. Happens about 3-4x a year. This does not hurt or crust over. The other day when cleaning my penis I noticed a rough patch under my forskin and found this small open wound. It alarmed me so I went to urgent care. After saying what I said above the practitioner said “that’s herpes” before seeing my penis. I later went to the VA urgent care for a second opinion and she said it’s not. I have been married 10 years with a break 3 years ago. Here are two angles of the same dot, do any of you have any thoughts on my experience? Syphilus  test came back negative.

• Holly56
      By Holly56
      https://imgur.com/a/OfBn5dc

• Sunnyside82
      By Sunnyside82
      Has using valtrex daily help you stop the spread of herpes? I'm terrified I'll spread it to my new partner.
    • Leemell48
      By Leemell48
      I just started getting upper and inner thigh pain and itching for the last week. It really hurts in the crease between my thighs. I am also having sharp stabbing pains that come and go all around my vagina and butt. My last possible exposure was in Sept and I was tested negative then but why am I having all these symptoms. I also saw a small white bump vaginally but it disappeared the next day so I couldn't have it swabbed. If anyone has any advice or share their symptoms
    • Leemell48
      By Leemell48
      It's been over four months since I have possible exposure. I was tested once and even had a vaginal biopsy. I keep getting shooting pains in different parts of my vagina. Now yesterday a red rash that looks like tiny bumps shown up and today a large bump showed up on the one side of my vagina. The large bump doesn't hurt but I'm so scared. 
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Skrillah80
      So ur saying the herbalife was the key?? Olive leaf extract and pro biotic are good? How many mgs of Lysine did you take a day? 
    • that1youngguy
      hello all, update... so the white ulcer inside started around january 4... and today it is still there... no burning while i pee, just a constant mild irritation feel, no other symptoms i went back to get retested 2/12 so 2.5 months after exposure... including HSV, HIV, gon, chlam, everything came back negative... the doctor thinks it's some form of chlamydia, he gave my doxy for 10 days is it too soon to tell if i have HSV? is it possible to have an ulcer inside the urethra and be fungal or bacterial?
    • MikeHerp
      Probably not many.  I'm going to change my twitter symbol to the copper ribbon at least.  
    • nope1234
      okay! I guess I will just start at the basic dosage of vitamin C and go up every week little ? I take 1500 mg of super lysine like the bottle says and it still gives me gas and diarrhea. hoping it will pass if not I'll drop down to 2 a day! I really appreciate the advice! i know we would all.do ANYTNING to not have OB  at the moment idc about stigmas od boyfriends or dating or sex....I just care about FEELING healthy in my own skin. this is my one and only life 
    • Lulupazoola
      That sounds like a good place to begin.  The lysine worked really well for me for about a year and a half.  Then things got steadily worse for me and nothing worked until vitamin C.  My immune system is not that great even tho i take care of myself, so u may have good luck if u have a decent one.  With the vitamin c, u must 1) take it at intervals throughout the day, not all at once 2) dont increase the amount u r taking too fast 3) it will give u gas at higher doses and even diarrhea if u go crazy with it. These r signs to lower your dose!  If u can just control your OB's with vitamin c and lysine or anything else, maybe a cure will finally become available.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.