World's Largest Herpes Support Group
elenas

does this look like it could be herpes? **PICTURES**

elenas

this just surfaced and i constantly look at pictures on the internet of herpes and like they look nothing like what ive seen on the internet. can someone please help me? im so nervous and its been making me wanna cry. im so scared and i just dont know what to do

20180328_154509-1.jpg

20180328_154501-1.jpg

20180328_154401-1.jpg

elenas

there's only two. you can see them a little better in the first and second pictures. but i dont know if theyre blisters.. 

Cas9

It's tough to say whether it's herpes. If those are blisters it would increase the odds that it's herpes but not be definitive. What was your sexual activity prior to those bumps? i.e. are you in a relationship or simply having casual sex?

elenas

they first appeared after a former relationship. but it never progressed beyond that. its never been on the inner labia, its always been on the outer lips. i originally believed that it could be poor hygenie (ive had a lot of depression and inability to take actual care of myself. it was very bad.) it improved almost immediately after my hygenie got better but i dont know this is scaring me really bad. after breaking up with that boyfriend i had sex with one other person and never got any follow ups from him. im in a different relationship now and i dont know im just all over the place im sorry. 

Rebekah22

Yes it is. You can tell by the with under the skin. It will help it not to spread and get worst if you keep baking soda on it. I use a little honey mix I make and top it off with baking soda. It sounds crazy it it helps pull the white toxins out without braking the skin and having the puss get other places. This would be very bad and cause more breakouts. After a week it will because kinda scabby and heal up. Don’t touch it. If you do wash your hands and wash the area with a light soap daily 

Cas9
1 hour ago, elenas said:

they first appeared after a former relationship. but it never progressed beyond that. its never been on the inner labia, its always been on the outer lips. i originally believed that it could be poor hygenie (ive had a lot of depression and inability to take actual care of myself. it was very bad.) it improved almost immediately after my hygenie got better but i dont know this is scaring me really bad. after breaking up with that boyfriend i had sex with one other person and never got any follow ups from him. im in a different relationship now and i dont know im just all over the place im sorry. 

At this point you're going to need to get tested. You should see a doctor and get those sores swabbed. That's your first step. Don't wait because the ability to swab those "possible" blisters will decrease at some point; i.e. you need to swab them when the blisters are in full bloom.

Presence of hsv antibodies, via an igg blood test, will also tell you whether you have been infected. That test should be taken no sooner than 3 months post exposure. But first see your doctor for a swab and then you can discuss with him the igg test if the swab comes back negative.

Please note that I've had ghsv2 since 1982 and I do just fine.

GlitterDx

Sorry if I missed this but you don’t say how it feels? Itching? Pain? 

Be sure to not to spread it around in the meantime. Make an appointment and put peppermint oil from the drug store on there while you wait. If you don’t have a regular doctor go to planned parenthood. 

Michael1022

You need to have it swabbed but I’d stake a paycheck that that is absolutely herpes