World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Vical

Vical HSV-2 vaccine trial

Vical

Has anyone participated in the phase 2 clinical trial? So far the vaccine seems to be effective in reducing breakouts.

Does anyone have experience with this? Much appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Godcanhealme
      Update: I plan on getting tested in mid November, so about a month from now, it’s been 6 months since lip breakout and after taking olive leaf extract recently, I think I finally have the anal itch under control, it’s virtually non existent so I’m hoping for improvement over the next month, I’ll keep y’all posted 
    • valleynovascotia
      I think someone else posted about this. I read the same article, it's exciting news lets hope it succeeds.
    • bufshof
      My testicles itch badly too , I usually take a cool bath with epsom salts to stop the itch . I have had the itching off and on for years. Your not alone. 
    • ella2016
      I have to agree. I'm actually...fine? I freaked out at my first OB last month, but then after reading all the information out there, and starting taking care of myself, I don't think about it most days. There is the occasional anxiety and I haven't worked up the courage to tell people except my bf, but I read a lot about people talking like its the end of the world (which makes me think "Should I be worrying more?"). Of course, everyone's feelings are valid, but, personally, I wish I had someone to talk to about this that isn't completely distraught. 
    • Forest
      https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/730515/HIV-cure-STD-herpes-symptoms-incurable-treatment-stem-cell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.