World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Brazilian waxes are bullsh

How do y'all go about calling out of work during OB

Brazilian waxes are bullsh

This might sound a little amateur. But I woke up with my OB worse than it was last night. I have work then class then work. I tried just calling out of the first shift figuring I'll have a better chance of feeling better later and have some time for my doctor to get back to me. But they weren't having it. I'm only a server at a chilis. Not a congress woman.

KG9715

I just say I have the flu or something contagious like strep 

Taintedgirl

Stomach bug/food poisoning, time of the month, you passed out/ blacked out your mom/ partner thinks you should stay home, someone in the hospital, dog got hit by a car

KCookie

I run my own business so I call the customer and say I have a bad stomach bug. Did this last Tuesday evening and didn't go back to work until the following Wednesday. No one is going to think otherwise or question stomach bugs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• Sara5222
      By Sara5222
      I just being diagnosed with hsv-1 (oral) and experience my first outbreak. What worry me is that i am on my early stage of pregnancy, is there any risk i transmit the virus to my baby in the uterus? Since I never had any outbreak before and this is the 1st time I've been tested positive with hsv-1. Anyone could help me deal with this, Im so worry, I really want to make sure my baby is delivered safe and healthy
    • EffieG
      By EffieG
      Approximately 5 years ago a  girl gave me a peck on the lips, I wiped my lips off.
      The next morning I woke up with a painful rash all over my top lip that dried up and resulted in chapped lips, where the skin died and regenerated. No pus or obvious cold sore.
      I have had this same outbreak approximately once a year in the same place except for this year where I have had it almost continuously, I have been very stressed.
      I went to the doctor who says it isn't cold sores (I have to wait 2 weeks for a blood test), however I have found someone ( To those with oral HSV2 only by Penumbra,)  who tested positive for HSV2 by blood test with my EXACT symptoms.
      Before an outbreak, my lip/nose area is tingling a lot and I feel a strong twitching in my lip.
      Is it possible that I have mild cold sores?
      I would greatly appreciate any help
    • Mapa
      By Mapa
      This is my second outbreak in more than four years apart from the first. Or at least that the symptoms are noticeable enough. The first time I was prescribed acyclovir but this time I was prescribed valacyclovir (generic for valtrex). I'm on my third pill and just developed a mild reddish rash not itchy in my forearms. Has anyone experienced something like this?
    • mcf1971
      By mcf1971
      if  i have genital AND hvs2 and I  am  at  the tail of a very small outbreak, can I make someone who already has genital hsv2 have an outbreak  too? 
    • NotOK2018
      By NotOK2018
      To give a summary:
      My last sexual encounter besides my current girlfriend of a few months was at Christmas (unprotected oral and genital) with a female.
      In May I had for the first time a flare up in my genital area (penis on the side and at the base and on scrotum), where the skin was itchy and red and my penis was sore with a singular tiny red spot on the shaft . These symptoms lasted 4 weeks at which time I tried using cream and tablets for thrush as that was what my GP thought it was which didnt work. I showed pictures to a lady at the gum glinic after I managed to get an appointment as at that point my symptoms had gone, she said she didnt think it was anything to worry about and I tested negative for all stds (excluding herpes which at the time I didn't know they dont test for unless syptoms are present).
      I thought it was nothing to worry about then and since forgot about it. I however have had the same symptoms come back again on Sunday night with a single red spot on my penis shaft which went away after a few days but my penis still feels somewhat sore and the skin around the side of my penis itches and on my scrotum. I have no lesions or sores that have burst open or have any liquid in and have never had a coldsore in my life, I am worried this is non typical symptoms of a herpes infection and bought over the counter aciclovir cream and tablets from an online chemist to try and treat it myself until I can get another appointment at the gum clinic.
      I now have a girlfriend who has never had any symptoms of anything at all and I am worried and scared I may have given her the infection if it is herpes due to the fact we have sex without the use of condoms.
      1. Does this sound like it could be symptomatic of herpes? 2. Is this likely based on the fact the same syptoms have re-occured or could it be something else?
      (Apologies I cannot upload the photos as they are too large for the limit on this website)
      Thank you.

• Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.