World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Whymefuck

Might have herpes

Whymefuck

Okay so I had unprotected sex in July 2017 . Ever since then I had yellow discharge & itchy vagina . My discharge charges color ever since then . My discharge currently right is a watery smelly white . In January I notice 3 sores by my vagina . I only noticed it because I was washing my down there . I went to the hospital and doctor said it didn't look like herpes but they didn't even test me . He just gave me meds for herpes . I took that for a week . But my vagina was still itchy with it.  The ssores left and never came back . I honestly do believe I have herpes ! I'm so scared . I'm sad . It don't burn when I pee but my vagina smells like fish cs the discharge & is itchy sometimes . Google is not helping . Matter of fact it's making me more stressed . I hope it's not :( I tested negative for HIV & Syphis

Whymefuck

I thought it was bv but I had sores . So it makes me think it's herpes ! My vagina itchy from time to time . It don't burn when I pee or anything . Im pretty sure it's herpes . :( My vagina always feels dirty now . And moist . I always wanna take a bath ;(

Lovely star

Did you get tested yet ? I’m making an appt when they open 

Whymefuck
5 hours ago, Lovely star said:

Did you get tested yet ? I’m making an appt when they open 

No I have not . I did try to go into a STD clinic . & They tested me for HIV and I was neg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Real $lim Katie
      thank you so much😊
    • Quest
    • Quest
    • Real $lim Katie
      literally cold sores just make my whole mouth area numb and in pain, especially when i eat food or take a shower. it's super hard too when you are trying not to break open the scab but daily activities tend to make it worse. luckily, i don't get headaches or anything so bless your souls, just a lil runny nose and lots of pain.   i have found some natural remedies/OTCs ease the pain. ice for example always makes it feel more numb, but i have to wait until the scab isn't super delicate.   i made a parody to 7rings by ariana grande destigmatizing cold sores-- give it a chance:) and if you like it, repost with the hashtag #realslimsorechallenge with your own tips to shorten coldsores everywhere! they friggin suck!!!!! we gotta be here for eachother:)
    • Real $lim Katie
      honestly i have found coconut oil does wonders for my cold sore especially the red skin after theyre healed. coconut oil + makeup and it's like you've never even had it   i made a parody of 7 rings by ariana grande about cold sores, check it out & share it if you'd like   #destigmatizecoldsores #realslimsorechallenge post it with your tips

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.