World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Curious2

H202 protcol

Curious2

I had been doing some research and I came upon H202 protocol on how it work and people testimony of taken it. And how they have been cure of herpes using this protocol. So I decided to try it so far I'm heading into week 3 of protocol. But I'm experiencing a lot of nerve pain its shifting into different as I heard it' something to expect for it to all come out to a surface until it has nowhere to hide. I just wanted to know have anyone else tried this protocol? 

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

I didnt hear about it can you share with us how does it work ?

Curious2

Take 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide with 8oz-10oz distilled water. I was trying add the link but I guess my phone not letting but definitely Google it or check it out on Youtube

Taintedgirl

This doesn’t work people please stop falling for these snake oil sellers some of this stuff you are attempting to do is very dangerous and could make the situation worse. Let us value our health. 

Curious2
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Taintedgirl said:

This doesn’t work people please stop falling for these snake oil sellers some of this stuff you are attempting to do is very dangerous and could make the situation worse. Let us value our health. 

how do u know? Have u tried? N who said I bought it from an seller?

Edited by Curious2

Taintedgirl
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Curious2 said:

how do u know? Have u tried? N who said I bought it from an seller?

H202 protocol has been around for years and years. In he 90s when HIV was prevalent people tried to use it to kill HIV but obviously it didn’t work. The claims of this protocol is that the oxygen produced will kill pathogens but the cells in the body naturally produce oxygen and if you’re consuming it at the recommended 3%dilution you are not adding much to the body than what is already being produced in the cells. A larger amount could tear up your stomach lining. Also hw certain are you that the h202 you ingest will penetrate the targeted area? Respiring cells already produce oxygen the body does not need anymore. It is not safe whether you dilute it or not you’re ingesting a powerful chemical that can cause problems the poison control center has reported cases of people on this protocol poisoning themselves. I have not tried it because I value my health just because you bought it of amazon or Walgreens does not mean you did not fall for the snake oil. This could harm you in ways you don’t even know please do not attempt this. If the valtrex or acyclovir or famvir cleared you up the first time then why not go with them?

Edited by Taintedgirl

Jimmyjimmyhuapua
19 hours ago, Taintedgirl said:

H202 protocol has been around for years and years. In he 90s when HIV was prevalent people tried to use it to kill HIV but obviously it didn’t work. The claims of this protocol is that the oxygen produced will kill pathogens but the cells in the body naturally produce oxygen and if you’re consuming it at the recommended 3%dilution you are not adding much to the body than what is already being produced in the cells. A larger amount could tear up your stomach lining. Also hw certain are you that the h202 you ingest will penetrate the targeted area? Respiring cells already produce oxygen the body does not need anymore. It is not safe whether you dilute it or not you’re ingesting a powerful chemical that can cause problems the poison control center has reported cases of people on this protocol poisoning themselves. I have not tried it because I value my health just because you bought it of amazon or Walgreens does not mean you did not fall for the snake oil. This could harm you in ways you don’t even know please do not attempt this. If the valtrex or acyclovir or famvir cleared you up the first time then why not go with them?

thats because of people want a cure.. I wish one day we will have. It can be dangerous yes because we are not professionals we read on internet and apply it. Unfortunately there is not proven cure for hsv yet. For hiv 1 person cured in the history. We even dont have an evidence :))

Curious2
On 4/1/2018 at 2:39 PM, Taintedgirl said:

12 hours ago, Jimmyjimmyhuapua said:

thats because of people want a cure.. I wish one day we will have. It can be dangerous yes because we are not professionals we read on internet and apply it. Unfortunately there is not proven cure for hsv yet. For hiv 1 person cured in the history. We even dont have an evidence :))

Thanks for ur opinions but I think ima take my chances just because I seeing other benefits from drinking h202 or as u want to call it snake oil.

Taintedgirl
33 minutes ago, Curious2 said:

Thanks for ur opinions but I think ima take my chances just because I seeing other benefits from drinking h202 or as u want to call it snake oil.

It’s highly toxic but if you want to fall for it go ahead see you here in a few months with the next radical treatment