Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Curious2

H202 protcol

Recommended Posts

Curious2

I had been doing some research and I came upon H202 protocol on how it work and people testimony of taken it. And how they have been cure of herpes using this protocol. So I decided to try it so far I'm heading into week 3 of protocol. But I'm experiencing a lot of nerve pain its shifting into different as I heard it' something to expect for it to all come out to a surface until it has nowhere to hide. I just wanted to know have anyone else tried this protocol? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmyjimmyhuapua

I didnt hear about it can you share with us how does it work ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curious2

Take 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide with 8oz-10oz distilled water. I was trying add the link but I guess my phone not letting but definitely Google it or check it out on Youtube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taintedgirl

This doesn’t work people please stop falling for these snake oil sellers some of this stuff you are attempting to do is very dangerous and could make the situation worse. Let us value our health. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curious2
5 minutes ago, Taintedgirl said:

This doesn’t work people please stop falling for these snake oil sellers some of this stuff you are attempting to do is very dangerous and could make the situation worse. Let us value our health. 

how do u know? Have u tried? N who said I bought it from an seller?

Edited by Curious2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taintedgirl
39 minutes ago, Curious2 said:

how do u know? Have u tried? N who said I bought it from an seller?

H202 protocol has been around for years and years. In he 90s when HIV was prevalent people tried to use it to kill HIV but obviously it didn’t work. The claims of this protocol is that the oxygen produced will kill pathogens but the cells in the body naturally produce oxygen and if you’re consuming it at the recommended 3%dilution you are not adding much to the body than what is already being produced in the cells. A larger amount could tear up your stomach lining. Also hw certain are you that the h202 you ingest will penetrate the targeted area? Respiring cells already produce oxygen the body does not need anymore. It is not safe whether you dilute it or not you’re ingesting a powerful chemical that can cause problems the poison control center has reported cases of people on this protocol poisoning themselves. I have not tried it because I value my health just because you bought it of amazon or Walgreens does not mean you did not fall for the snake oil. This could harm you in ways you don’t even know please do not attempt this. If the valtrex or acyclovir or famvir cleared you up the first time then why not go with them?

Edited by Taintedgirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmyjimmyhuapua
19 hours ago, Taintedgirl said:

H202 protocol has been around for years and years. In he 90s when HIV was prevalent people tried to use it to kill HIV but obviously it didn’t work. The claims of this protocol is that the oxygen produced will kill pathogens but the cells in the body naturally produce oxygen and if you’re consuming it at the recommended 3%dilution you are not adding much to the body than what is already being produced in the cells. A larger amount could tear up your stomach lining. Also hw certain are you that the h202 you ingest will penetrate the targeted area? Respiring cells already produce oxygen the body does not need anymore. It is not safe whether you dilute it or not you’re ingesting a powerful chemical that can cause problems the poison control center has reported cases of people on this protocol poisoning themselves. I have not tried it because I value my health just because you bought it of amazon or Walgreens does not mean you did not fall for the snake oil. This could harm you in ways you don’t even know please do not attempt this. If the valtrex or acyclovir or famvir cleared you up the first time then why not go with them?

thats because of people want a cure.. I wish one day we will have. It can be dangerous yes because we are not professionals we read on internet and apply it. Unfortunately there is not proven cure for hsv yet. For hiv 1 person cured in the history. We even dont have an evidence :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curious2
On 4/1/2018 at 2:39 PM, Taintedgirl said:

H202 protocol has been around for years and years. In he 90s when HIV was prevalent people tried to use it to kill HIV but obviously it didn’t work. The claims of this protocol is that the oxygen produced will kill pathogens but the cells in the body naturally produce oxygen and if you’re consuming it at the recommended 3%dilution you are not adding much to the body than what is already being produced in the cells. A larger amount could tear up your stomach lining. Also hw certain are you that the h202 you ingest will penetrate the targeted area? Respiring cells already produce oxygen the body does not need anymore. It is not safe whether you dilute it or not you’re ingesting a powerful chemical that can cause problems the poison control center has reported cases of people on this protocol poisoning themselves. I have not tried it because I value my health just because you bought it of amazon or Walgreens does not mean you did not fall for the snake oil. This could harm you in ways you don’t even know please do not attempt this. If the valtrex or acyclovir or famvir cleared you up the first time then why not go with them?

 

12 hours ago, Jimmyjimmyhuapua said:

thats because of people want a cure.. I wish one day we will have. It can be dangerous yes because we are not professionals we read on internet and apply it. Unfortunately there is not proven cure for hsv yet. For hiv 1 person cured in the history. We even dont have an evidence :))

Thanks for ur opinions but I think ima take my chances just because I seeing other benefits from drinking h202 or as u want to call it snake oil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taintedgirl
33 minutes ago, Curious2 said:

 

Thanks for ur opinions but I think ima take my chances just because I seeing other benefits from drinking h202 or as u want to call it snake oil.

It’s highly toxic but if you want to fall for it go ahead see you here in a few months with the next radical treatment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      69,917
    • Total Posts
      471,958
  • Posts

    • blurneworder
      Your symptoms and photos match exactly what I've been dealing with on and off since October 2018 after I had a a really bad flu that brought about tingling on my lips.  I eventually tested positive fro HSV1 months later, but I don't know where on my body it is.
    • WilsoInAus
      @CheekyMunkey there is absolutely no way you, me or anyone has any chance of diagnosing what issues inside the mouth might be. There are simply too many issues that create similar looking outcomes. All I can say is that issues inside the mouth are way, way less likely to be related to herpes compared to if you were having issues on the lips.
    • CheekyMunkey
      Hi mate.  Thank you for responding. I do feel better but I think the oral might be the issue. I was looking at my tongue and it looks white. Well whiter than normal. Also about 3 days ago I had a really sharp pain in my tongue which lasted like seconds. Later in the day when I saw it it had like a line cut into it. Is it a lesion? I have no pain in my tongue at all, no fluid filled sores but I noticed that Its shape isn't right. Like a bits missing on the tip of the right hand side. I've added two pics. It looks whiter in the pics then it actually is but I noticed red dots all down near the tip. Could that be something? Herpes? Also, where the tongue goes out of shape there is nothing on that side. I did burn my mouth on some pizza on the day I felt that sharp pain so not sure if that's got something to do with it.  https://ibb.co/zhphnMD https://ibb.co/G0pPRLh Thanks in advance.
    • RNY18
      Personally, I'm still wondering how likely is it China will cure HSV before the States does ?...
    • WilsoInAus
      I’m sorry your still angry, but drop the relationship with the Jay profiles and you will feel much better about life, I promise.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.