World's Largest Herpes Support Group
headsup1

Create our own Vaccine based on research

headsup1

Why can't we pool some brains and funds together and create our own vaccine? I mean based on this research why can't we fund a lab and create this vaccine. This is one that I believe will actually work as a preventative and therapeutic vaccine. Why not just take the research and just go with it. I would put $50,000 into it. Once it has some validity go ahead with it and run trials in Mexico, Guatemala where it is get approval much cheaper and faster. How can one start a lab and get a hold of the antigens necessary to produce a vaccine? Waiting on science and pharma this is not going to happen. Lets pool our funds and scientific minds together and make it happen ourselves. Vaccine with glyco D removed. Any intelligent responses are more than welcome. Happy Easter!

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2015-03/hhmi-rvd030615.php

Cas9
Posted (edited)

C'mon man; are you serious? It amazes me how someone can think they can come up with a vaccine w/o serious medical training and background. The people that do this sort of work have many many years of medical training and are leading virologists, and even they have not come up with a great vaccine yet.

Edited by Cas9

Taintedgirl

How do you expect to do this? Viruses are not easy to treat people this disease has been around since the cavemen roamed the earth in all that time no one has come up with anything. The scientific minds on this are not stupid please let us be realistic i know you want to be cured but let’s be patient and see what everyone comes up with.

headsup1

I do not mean I am going to put on a lab coat and sit in a lab and do this myself. I mean I can establish a biomedical company and rent lab space. Within that lab space I hire a scientist to work within that lab space. We follow and act upon current research that shows the most promise. To taken the HSV virus and remove glycoprotein D from the mix. We could even do animal testing and them move onto human trials. A lot of this solid research at the university level just sits there after they make their first discovery waiting on funds from a commercial company to take it to the next level. Most of the research actually dies at the university level. Lets go ahead and take the bull by the horns. You think its crazy but I think its more than possible.

Divon

Yeah I think you misunderstood his idea, its actually a pretty smart one. There could be some patent issues attached to it however. But having a super HSV focused  mini pharma company ran by people with hsv and choosing the inexpensive fast approval route is damn smart actually. A lot of people with various problems gather up and do exactly that to get new drugs. Its an idea worth discussing for sure. 

35hope

instead of starting from scratch how about donating to a company that is ahead of everyone else in the progress of finding a cure?

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

Actually i support ur idea especially cuba is good at medicine they even created a vax for lung cancert and lots of people are going there for medical tourism. I think their knowledge could contribute on a herpes vax as well

stronghands87

Isn’t that literally what acdendence bio is trying to do? 

Xmanuelx
Posted (edited)

Mi sono iscritto ieri a questo sito sono 4 anni che ho hsv 2 qualcuno ha sentito parlare di lupidon? Grazie mille !

Edited by Xmanuelx

headsup1

I am on board with this if anyone else is interested in getting involved. To answer some of your questions. Why would I waste my time donating to a company that is working on something 10 years down the line best case scenario. Look at all the posts from people on this site saying the cure is 5 years away, 10 years ago. What makes you think the posts you see are any different. If we wait on western medicine and the FDA we will be old and gray. Time to move this forward. I sent a link to what I think is the most promising vaccine research out there. We could have that in a lab and testing it offshore within 6 months. I will Guinea Pig myself once a and sterile vaccine has been created. To actually create the vaccine based on science is not difficult. We just need to follow the regulatory procedures of the country offshore. We could even create it right here and then move offshore for patient testing. I am going to start on this ASAP and move it forward. I am not waiting around for medical science to move. It takes them 6 months to make a phone call.

Jimmyjimmyhuapua
25 minutes ago, headsup1 said:

I am on board with this if anyone else is interested in getting involved. To answer some of your questions. Why would I waste my time donating to a company that is working on something 10 years down the line best case scenario. Look at all the posts from people on this site saying the cure is 5 years away, 10 years ago. What makes you think the posts you see are any different. If we wait on western medicine and the FDA we will be old and gray. Time to move this forward. I sent a link to what I think is the most promising vaccine research out there. We could have that in a lab and testing it offshore within 6 months. I will Guinea Pig myself once a and sterile vaccine has been created. To actually create the vaccine based on science is not difficult. We just need to follow the regulatory procedures of the country offshore. We could even create it right here and then move offshore for patient testing. I am going to start on this ASAP and move it forward. I am not waiting around for medical science to move. It takes them 6 months to make a phone call.

Ascendance biomedical created such a vaccine its their vaccine they deleted gD protein from virus structure. I think this one worths to try https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/herpes-protein-ul37-r2-mutation-may-improve-current-vaccines-hsv1-hsv2-and-varicella-zoster-virus and if you can support amateur researches and trials you know OFMDH and some other members are trying crispr base cure and they got some donations they also have virus and really want to get rid of. Maybe you can talk to them to help

headsup1

Nice man that is great information. I thought Ascendance was trying crispr but i did not look into them that in depth. If that is the case with Ascendance then they might actually have the cure or at least as close enough to a cure that one can get.

headsup1

How do you know what Ascendance did with their vaccine? You say they deleted the gD protein but I cannot find any information on the actual vaccine itself.

Anonqwerty
On 4/1/2018 at 2:04 PM, headsup1 said:

Why can't we pool some brains and funds together and create our own vaccine? I mean based on this research why can't we fund a lab and create this vaccine. This is one that I believe will actually work as a preventative and therapeutic vaccine. Why not just take the research and just go with it. I would put $50,000 into it. Once it has some validity go ahead with it and run trials in Mexico, Guatemala where it is get approval much cheaper and faster. How can one start a lab and get a hold of the antigens necessary to produce a vaccine? Waiting on science and pharma this is not going to happen. Lets pool our funds and scientific minds together and make it happen ourselves. Vaccine with glyco D removed. Any intelligent responses are more than welcome. Happy Easter!

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2015-03/hhmi-rvd030615.php

This is a great idea. But I'm more than broke considering I'm only 19 in school with rent to pay and two jobs. But I think this is a proactive step for those who can afford to back a vax 

headsup1

It will just take a little bit of money and locating a capable scientist willing to work with us. If we started a go fund me page on this site it would probably be enough. The problem is most of the people on here think that pharma and science is going to come around. If we wait on the mainstream we will all still be on this site a decade from now. Time to take the reigns and say screw you and do it ourselves. Like I said most of this stuff is promising then dies at the university level as they cannot get funding or commercial partner.

Lifeisunexpected87

I like the idea of being proactive. I've lived with this disease  for 10 years im now 30. I can't tell you how I used to hope and wish n prayed for some type of cure but just sitting still n waiting for these large corporations  to just figure it out is unrealistic. We need to band together n see what can come about. The worst that can happen has happened. It's better to try something and be positive instead of negative all the time. The more we look for reasons why this wouldnt work is a waste of time. Let's do something different. Let me know how i can help

sochke

i am also in ,cant bear the thought of this ..day in ,day out ..shall we ask  the admin to have the option on the top of this page for donations  stating as crowd funding for vaccine research..though they say that  policy voilations .but recently they revamp the website for some other features which include the some paid service for $1.5,it is for the website.why can not they do for the benefit of the community.

impugn
57 minutes ago, headsup1 said:

Why are you posting about Aurx?

If you would like to spearhead production of a working vaccine the science behind Aurx’s hsv2 vaccine is there. It works both for prevention and therapeutic uses, with a proper dosing it could work even better. Their last test was a 2nd low dose safety test with more people than 20. 

Their patents are about to expire soon to if they haven’t already which I believe that means it’s open source. 

What Theravax is claiming to do, Aurx already had proof they could. 

I was interested in trying contact a few big names to see if they’re interested in investing but I’m not sure how to go about that. Aurx has the science but not the business 

headsup1

I read up on Aurx and it is very interesting. I think we could kind of take the approach of Ascendance and do the research small scale at minimal cost with a small rented lab space and a couple biomedical engineers that that can follow the direction of the science and create vaccines in the lab. Then you do a 30-60 day mouse trial. Once that shows safe and effective the vaccine is basically copied then I would have no problem testing it on myself. I think based on what I am seeing it is not that difficult. Once that is done then you can go ahead and start regulatory approval in countries where people can get access to the treatment quickly while you start the U.S. process. I mean people will travel for an effective treatment. This is about helping people now and not 10-15 years from now. The FDA and big pharma are a joke. I have realized that you can treat most chronic diseases by natural  means much better than pharma can do. If we wait on them we are just gong to be waiting forever trust me on that.

impugn
59 minutes ago, headsup1 said:

I read up on Aurx and it is very interesting. I think we could kind of take the approach of Ascendance and do the research small scale at minimal cost with a small rented lab space and a couple biomedical engineers that that can follow the direction of the science and create vaccines in the lab. Then you do a 30-60 day mouse trial. Once that shows safe and effective the vaccine is basically copied then I would have no problem testing it on myself. I think based on what I am seeing it is not that difficult. Once that is done then you can go ahead and start regulatory approval in countries where people can get access to the treatment quickly while you start the U.S. process. I mean people will travel for an effective treatment. This is about helping people now and not 10-15 years from now. The FDA and big pharma are a joke. I have realized that you can treat most chronic diseases by natural  means much better than pharma can do. If we wait on them we are just gong to be waiting forever trust me on that.

Good luck. I’m not saying your head is in the wrong mindset but achieving your goal is impossible. After the lawsuits that Rational Vaccines will endure, the FDA will only tighten restrictions up. Hanford wanted to go around “big pharma” and the fda so bad that he screwed himself and other pioneering herpes research big time. The same FDA and big pharma you mention as being a joke are the same joke who can put you in jail for unethical medical practices and those laws are so gray that they’re impossible to follow as a small company without big lawyers and complete knowledge of what they’re doing. 

Side note mice shouldn’t be used, guinea pigs should be used instead... their version of hsv is almost exactly like ours. 

headsup1

Yes but you can avoid the FDA and big pharma entirely if you avoid approval and distribution in the good old U.S. Just take the drug offshore with your office offshore, incorporate offshore etc. Do not give them any reason or jurisdiction over the trial. Saying it is impossible is crazy as Ascendance might have already done it.

impugn
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, headsup1 said:

Yes but you can avoid the FDA and big pharma entirely if you avoid approval and distribution in the good old U.S. Just take the drug offshore with your office offshore, incorporate offshore etc. Do not give them any reason or jurisdiction over the trial. Saying it is impossible is crazy as Ascendance might have already done it.

Avoiding the fda isn’t easy and every country worth doing a trial in has their own version of it.

Oversight of medical experimentation is absolutely necessary but it shouldn’t be done like the fda. I’m all for capitalism BUT the fda enforces crony capitalism in the medical field, some people suffer from hsv still bad but their best treatment is anti vitals or so the fda says. It’s sick. 

Mexico, Russia and India have a better regulation system. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmodo.com/ceo-who-tested-diy-herpes-treatment-locks-himself-in-la-1822933670/amp 

Edited by impugn

headsup1

Mexico is my  place of choice for a patient trial and then for treating patients. I do not think the  FDA is a big conspiracy group as some believe but I do think that they way that our system is established hampers innovation and suppresses cutting edge treatments from moving forward. It is a hard country to get anything done in. I can get the research done and test it on a small patient group in MX. If we have something to work with then go through the approval process in MX. Much easier than doing it here.