World's Largest Herpes Support Group
PeaceNeeded

Anyone has permanent tiny blisters on glans?

PeaceNeeded

Hello,

I'm going really crazy about this. Got my "definitive" test after 3 months and HSV2 IGG is almost positive I'm at 1 now (positive is 1.1).

Does anyone have HSV2 mini (or constant) OBs with just tiny blisters on glans that stays like forever since first ob?

Also there is on this site some photo of typical male hsv2 on glans with "mild" blisters?

Thanks.

Quest

what do yours look like? Permanent? Sounds like a false positive, so far. Give us more info, please

PeaceNeeded
3 hours ago, Quest said:

what do yours look like? Permanent? Sounds like a false positive, so far. Give us more info, please

Thank you for replying, well I took second test after 12 weeks from possible exposure,  so I expect that in the next weeks my IGG will raise till fully positive values (1.1 or more). When I took the first test in february (10 days after my ob) IGG was negative 0,50 and now I am 1 so... unfortunately don't think is a false positive.

My outbreak was very mild ,tiny widespread blisters but I have to admit also had kind of discomfort at left side of testicles and two sores on leg (don't remember if before or after glans manifestation).

What I show in the picture is my actual situation,  texture that I don't remember I had before... sorta comes and go. Dermatologist wasn't worried but as I said I think in my area they very rarely have seen a male HSV2 lol

Is this a "mild" costant ob or just my skin or kind of post-ob scar?

skinbumps.jpg

Chris Taylor

You should get it pcr swabbed?

And does it only look like that when erect or even when not erect?

sochke
1 hour ago, Chris Taylor said:

I do have this kind of blister when erect

PeaceNeeded
19 minutes ago, sochke said:

I do have this kind of blister when erect

Do you remember if you had them also before getting hsv? (you have type 1 or 2)

PeaceNeeded
2 hours ago, Chris Taylor said:

I had swab two weeks ago, came back all negative but honestly not sure if they tested for hsv... more for yeast and stuff.

BTW they're more noticeable when erect, feels like they're not always there or at least not so visible the whole time.

DannyV

If I swab was neg and so was blood work you might be in the clear 

Chris Taylor

Mine kinda looks like that and only when erect , but more milder than yours. All my igG for both hsv have been negative at almost 10 months and also a negative pcr swab in and around my glans and urethra.

PeaceNeeded
2 hours ago, DannyV said:

If I swab was neg and so was blood work you might be in the clear 

Unfortunately my IGG is positive (actually 1, am in 0.9/1 range but was 0,50 in february so I think is going up). Think  I got HSV in january.

Chris Taylor
35 minutes ago, PeaceNeeded said:

Unfortunately my IGG is positive (actually 1, am in 0.9/1 range but was 0,50 in february so I think is going up). Think  I got HSV in january.

For hsv 1 or 2? And what was your exposure like 

Quest

Keywords you talked about were long term these are harmless " glans pearly papules" it seems like to me. The internet will give you extreme cases, but there is everything in between.

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&ei=HE_VWpaLIOS7tgXZyrGQAw&q=pearly+papules+on+glans&oq=pearly+papules+on+glans&gs_l=psy-ab.12..0i30k1j0i8i30k1.190481.203069.0.211049.26.25.1.0.0.0.383.3378.0j23j0j1.24.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.24.3258...0i7i30k1j0i8i7i30k1j0i7i10i30k1.0.uXzWF-0gJ7o

I wish you peace. I could not post a reasonable pic. it was too large of a file.

Edited by Quest

PeaceNeeded
8 hours ago, Chris Taylor said:

For hsv 1 or 2? And what was your exposure like 

I have hsv2, probably from receiving unprotected oral (sex worker...).

sochke
19 hours ago, PeaceNeeded said:

Do you remember if you had them also before getting hsv? (you have type 1 or 2)

i dont think so i was there before hsv

Scooby2112
8 hours ago, PeaceNeeded said:

I have hsv2, probably from receiving unprotected oral (sex worker...).

Hsv2 from Ora exposure would be almost unheard of unless there was an active lesion.  Hsv2 doesn't shed asymptomaticly from the mouth.  I am sure you wouldn't have allowed someone on your junk if they had an oozing sore.  

Hsv2 is almost always passed from genital to genital exposures.  

Scooby2112

Also that picture looks nothing like herpes.  Do they hurt at all?   Looks like normal skin variation to me.  

PeaceNeeded
2 hours ago, Scooby2112 said:

Also that picture looks nothing like herpes.  Do they hurt at all?   Looks like normal skin variation to me.  

No they don't hurt. But some lookslike mini mini blisters, the thing I don't understand is that I don't remember I had them before the event.

2 hours ago, Scooby2112 said:

Hsv2 from Ora exposure would be almost unheard of unless there was an active lesion.  Hsv2 doesn't shed asymptomaticly from the mouth.  I am sure you wouldn't have allowed someone on your junk if they had an oozing sore.  

Hsv2 is almost always passed from genital to genital exposures.  

She was a sex worker. In SE Asia. And tbh... room was dark and I was very excited. Is very likely that girl had some problem and I was so silly to don't stop or recognize.

BTW there could be a skin condition non herpetic that triggers HSV2 IGG/IGM? (I am dreaming, I know)

PeaceNeeded

Just to clarify my pic above.

That is how my glans looks NOW.

During my ob (that was a mild one) pimples were more noticeable, more like tiny "blisters" and less skin bumps like the ones on pic.

Quest
3 hours ago, Scooby2112 said:

That is really good information to know. Thanks, Scooby!! You are correct, it seems they would be very tiny if the pic was reduced in size. They look mean enlarged.

ETA: DMSO will smooth out scars, but I didn't really see the scar. They start out of one to 9 parts water. I was encouraged to start very slow till I got used to it. I got used to it then moved up to 50/50. My body was my barometer. 

Edited by Quest

Scooby2112

Can't comment on a picture we didn't see, all I can say is bumps that spread out Into that type of pattern ito me is more likely to be a yeast or fungal issue.  Herpes is more grouped and not a perfectly spaced pattern of bumps. 

Google Balantis and see some of the red spots on the glans that can show up.  Might be familiar to what you had

You are not yet positive on Hsv2 (yet) Do you have hsv1

Edited by Scooby2112

PeaceNeeded
16 minutes ago, Scooby2112 said:

Can't comment on a picture we didn't see, all I can say is bumps that spread out Into that type of pattern ito me is more likely to be a yeast or fungal issue.  Herpes is more grouped and not a perfectly spaced pattern of bumps. 

Google Balantis and see some of the red spots on the glans that can show up.  Might be familiar to what you had

You are not yet positive on Hsv2 (yet) Do you have hsv1

No hsv1, both IGM and IGG only for HSv2. The very bad news is that I was negative IGG (0,50) when tested (but positive IGM) and now have 1 IGG; while IGM is decreasing :-(

Scooby2112

I disregard igm in almost all cases.  

How long since exposure was your Igg test that arrived at 1.  

And you tested for HSV1 but it came out negative?   

Scooby2112

I see that your test was at 3 months.  Some people can take this long to develop antibodies but it is rare for it to take more than three months but does happen.  

I would wait 4 more weeks and take another Igg.  If it stays below 3 I would recommend a western blot for confirmation.  

Edited by Scooby2112

Quest

I am at a loss if the spots are not pearl like in appearance. There are so many things that it could turn out to be if it gets worse. Keep an eye out for a mild case of keratosis Pilaris (red spots) or "chicken skin if white" which can show up mildly in other areas as well.  If the red spots grow bigger, look for Balantis, which can be fungal or bacterial.  Mostly fungal. Scooby is right and you will need to decide if they move into the areas that are mentioned.

PeaceNeeded
3 hours ago, Scooby2112 said:

I see that your test was at 3 months.  Some people can take this long to develop antibodies but it is rare for it to take more than three months but does happen.  

I would wait 4 more weeks and take another Igg.  If it stays below 3 I would recommend a western blot for confirmation.  

My guess is that my immuno defence is weak that's why they're building up so slowly.

How long since exposure was your Igg test that arrived at 1.

1 month (since exposure -> IGG 0,50)

3 months (since exposure -> IGG 1)

And you tested for HSV1 but it came out negative?

Yes tested HSV1 and is negative.