World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Jasmine1997

Stressing

Jasmine1997

I was diagnosed with herpes just recently and I've been stressed everyday about it ... My partner know he's very supportive in many ways but he wasn't the one who gave it to me ... I had it for a long time and didn't know it 

Quest

I think it is called new mood therapy by David D. Burns you can buy it used on abebooks.com It will help with depression:x

sadNrad

Jasmine Im in a very similar situation as you and im here for a chat if your up for it.  I found out in august that i was positive and my partner wasnt the one who gave it to me.  not knowing where it came from is very stressful and its hard to get a handle on but im sure it will get easier!  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• mconcerned1986
      By mconcerned1986
      I have been itching for the last two months after a protected encounter with a female. itching started in four days and I have seen dermatologists and a GP none of them say this is Herpes related however the itching does not go away. They did not see lesions however. My groin and anal areas are very tender (reddish and can feel the pubic hair rubbing my skin but no one saw bumps, I felt on or two cuts in the anal area as they tend to cause stinging sensation while showering) and have been itching or feels slightly burning once in a while and constantly feeling like something is crawling in that areas. Visited three dermatologists and one GP. All advised it is not herpes and two of them gave steroid cream and two dermatologists prescribed antifungal. I don’t know which of them are right? I am driving myself crazy reading too many forums. Is this some sort of asymptotic herpes where the symptom just shows as itching and redness? My first two weeks of itching was intense and eventually subsided while applying the steroid cream but it return when I stopped applying that cream for 2-4 days. applying antifungal or steroid cream it gets better but the redness returns in few days again if I stop applying. Could it be herpes? The doctors days they don’t see blisters so they don’t think it is herpes. My 4 week testing hsv1/2 is negative. I m safe or do I have to wait till 3 months? I read from Terri’s post that IgG won’t pick up hsv2 8% of the times,May I know why? Do you think the lesions might show up later time or it would have shown right away?  It has been 6.5 weeks since exposure almost. I read forums in which people found out having An out break after 6-8 months? Should I trust the result after 3-4 months and Should I trust my doctors? 
    • RV_89
      By RV_89
      Has anyone had a better experience with Valcyclrovir rather than Acyclovir?? Have been wondering which seems to suppress the virus more effectively and have been thinking about switching to Valcyclrovir as I’ve read that it combats the virus better since it had a better bioavailability? Which seems to work for y’all??
    • Kelly__
      By Kelly__
      At the age of 19 years old, I was told that I’m positive for Genital Herpes other know as hsv2. The moment the doctor said “ma’am it look like those are Herpes sores” I knew it but I didn’t want to believe it at all because I’ve only been with one guy from the age of 15 only one and he gives me this. Out of all things, he gives me the dirty gift of Herpes. Outbreaks are hell, as I pee it feels like I’m on fire and the sores ... omg the sores, hurted so bad. They irritated my skin and made my girl look pure nasty. I must say that I was more mad at myself than him because I knew he was a college athlete at a very popular school and most likely you’ve seen him on tv but anyways he was my first and only boyfriend. I’m not 20 years old and I’m a college student, I would like to move on with my life but I’m so afraid because I literally only had one boyfriend ever so I’m pretty shy and I don’t know how to actually tell someone I have Herpes, that’s the scariest part to me and I believe because I’m so young, it makes me feel even worst. I just want to be myself again and date. But i need advice 
    • Curious1998
      By Curious1998
      Got the call this morning that I’m hsv1 and honestly I’m so sad about this I told myself I wasn’t gonna cry when I got my results but I can’t help it. Just knowing I got this and there is no cure I’m just so hurt about it I feel like my life is over. I feel so dirty and disgusted with myself. I don’t know what to do. 
  • Trending Now

Create an Account

Our Privacy Policy.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation.