World's Largest Herpes Support Group
f*ckedOver

Legal Questions

f*ckedOver

Hello all, 

I want to know if I have any options bc my situation is a bit complex, but I will try to make it short and sweet. 

Background info: Never had any herpes symptoms in my life

Events:

December 31 2016 - Had sex with someone had been talking to for a month ( met her online). We finally meet up and she insists on using lambskin condoms ( didn't think too much of it).
As we were both intoxicated (alcohol me ) (weed + alcohol) her. One of the sessions we did not use a condom ( stupid, but she had made no indication for having any std's). 

I became worried about accidental pregnancy due to the high risk situation.  I also asked her again about STD's via text ( AKA the only proof that I did ask her, and the only proof that I have of her saying she was tested and clean as of October 2016.) 

We hung out again, this time I said I was only going to use latex sometime around January 10th 2018 and then finally a 3rd time ( around January 18 - 22, 2018) . ON this third hangout she finally decides to tell me that she does have an STD and it's HSV2

-----------------------------------------------------

Symptoms history: 

Around January 15th -20th I wake up in the middle of the night with my hand itching something in pubic bone region. Didn't think anything of it until she tells me she has HSV-2 that's when I realized I most likely got it. Over the course of the next months Jan - March I noticed intense itching, burning while urination, and 2 to 3 random sores at a time.  (Frequency of these random sores was about every 3 weeks or. They were never blister like, sometimes looking like a pimple whitehead others a bug bite with a solid white core and lots of blood, others looking like a sore with just a lot of blood. Usually quite mild looking. 

April 2018 I notice about 10 to 12 little sores, so I went to Urgent care clinic. They do testing via culture and blood, everything was negative and Dr. believes it to be folliculitis or molluscous contagiousm.  I do my research to see that I need to hit at least 3 months for a more certain test. This time I go get tested in 2/3rd of May I tell the doctor my symptoms, had a fresh sore for them to swab. Again they suggest it looks like folliculitis. Negative culture and blood tests. Well magically later on that day I get my first mouth cold sore that I have ever had in my life. 

TO me that tells me that yes, I was indeed infected. I believe I somehow passed it genitally to oral by not washing my hands after touching my region down there. Anyways the symptoms persist and now my scalp is getting itchy, my nose is getting itchy, behind the ears, eyes itching I start getting mild sores on my scalp, and eventually get a little cut like sore inside my nose ( which has now happened 4x in the last year).  I also had one my neck, an itchy sore that looked like a pimple.  I went to opthamologist to have him take a look at this mild, tiny, white bumps I get in my eyelids now that I have never noticed before. ( my eyes seems to constantly, randomly itch now - also a new symptom). He tells me they are milia, I tell him what happened and he cant find any evidence of HSV in the eyes, even though I am convinced that it is.

Anyways, I have never had any of these symptoms ever in my life. The sores in my groin region appeared on my balls, a couple in the anus region, around the anus region, inner thigh, above pubic bone region, and now have had 2 scrape like sores on my actual penis. ( I thought maybe these were from jacking off) but from what I have read on other people, these scrape like sores can actually be herpes sores. 

As more time progresses I realize I need to take action against this woman for blatantly lying about her STD diagnosis that she knew she had. Well at this point after multiple tests that included swabs and blood work, I have no scientific proof. The tests say one thing and the symptoms I have never had in my life along with the timing of events, suggest the opposite 100%. 

I inform her that I plan on taking legal action, she keeps asking if i test positive and at this point I say no. She also tries to suggest I could have had this from someone else, she tells me that she is a " special case" and she doesn't transfer the virus to people. She also tells me she is asymptomatic. Which seemed like a lie too, because the first day we hung out and had sex, she then told me the next day that she was sore when I asked if she wanted to hang out the next day. .....( sore because she was probably breaking out). 

Anyways, after telling this sociopath that I was planning on taking legal action, she goes off the radar. Then responds to me only via email, ( she is a real estate lawyer). So I know at this point she is trying to document everything to protect her self. Well it turns out she was in the midst of filing bankruptcy, so she lists me as a creditor. At this point I know she knows she is liable and she is doing whatever she can to protect herself. 

I was going to petition against the creditor given the situation, however, because I have no positive tests to prove myself. I think I am f*cked. 

After talking to a few people they were like, well you really do need to have some kind of evidence. Well I can't exactly go to a dermatologist on demand being on medicaid. I pretty much give up.  She has her creditor hearing and I do not go because I have no proof. So now to my knowledge I can't sue her or else I face legal consequences if I try. 

QUESTION 1
( because of this situation and circumstances, is there any way around this ???? I think the courts would recognize the situation and allow me to follow suit. ???????????

Anyways, in search of getting answers I wait for nearly a year to hit thinking maybe the tests will finally show the truth. I have a fresh outbreak, so I immediately go into an urgent care clinic. I tell the doctor about everything. This time the sores happened to be about 3 of them by my anus and ball region, looking like pimples this time ( great). She tells me she thinks folliculitis yet again. She pops one of the and collects the content for testing, we do another round of testing. 

Everything comes back negative, I don't understand this. They did PCR testing on an actual sore and IGG blood testing. 

I can't win, no I don't want to have HSV, but the fact that I have no had 3 cold sores in my mouth in the last year and ongoing symptoms of itchy eyes, nose, scalp, ears along with mild sores inside my nose ( 3 to 4), one sore on my neck, a cutlike sore on my lip . ---Oral Symptoms

Genital Symptoms-

Odd, solid white core sores, blood filled sore appearing like zit or bug bite, some bigger, deeper rooted sores that are actually painful and take like 2 weeks to heal down in the groin region, 3 periods of deep,  larger radius, strange looking sore that were painful and very itchy, and of course the very mild looking sores that appear to resemble folliculitis. For a while it was every 3 weeks or so. The last wave to hit me was when I got the flu, which include anal itching, one blood filled sore, one cold sore.  

The reason why I have described my symptoms in so much detail, is because if anyone does actually read this I want them to understand where I am coming from and why I believe I have HSV even after negative testing. The mouth cold sore alone tells me yes I do. 

I have had 3 rounds of testing which have included PCR DNA swabs, normal culture swabs, uretha swab, and 3 rounds of blood testing via IGG for both HSV1/2 and yet nothing comes out positive. I was exposed to the virus and had symptoms ongoing since approx. 15 to 20 days after. 

I want this woman to pay for what she has done to my life. 

Question 2
-----------

I have been a mess psychologically, at times telling this person she is so evil for lying to me and how she has ruined my life. Yet at other times i feel so twisted and manipulated because I feel like she is the only person I can have sex with because she knows she has it, she gave it to me, and that I am stuck with her as my only option. 

Legally, can I do anything ? She has proof of texts of me asking if she wanted to hang out again with sex as an option. 

Because I asked her that, does that ruin my chances of any hope in making her pay ? I have finally gotten strong enough to come out with this information. I have finally decided I can't let her win. I think a judge or whomever would realize that there is a huge psychological toll and that is what has caused me to go back and forth. I am sticking my feet down and I will not bow to her. I will not settle for her. ( not that she wants me ) but it's so twisted the mental effects. I realize I need to be strong and know that she didnt give a shit about my health. So why should i settle for her.

I had to get this out there, thank you to anyone that can offer my help, advice, and to anyone who read this long post. 

I feel I will never meet anyone and am preparing my self to live a single life at such a young age.

Another thing I should mention about this woman, is that while I did meet her online in questionable site. Come to find out she lied about her age by 10 years in addition to the STD, I dont know if this makes any difference. I dont know if I have ground for anything.

I live in Colorado, I dont know if that helps because Colorado seems to only have laws on HIV. If someone knows of anything please help. 

Taintedgirl

Hey what is the timeline of the testing and have you considered getting a western blot because 3 rounds of testing no have could mean no hsv and you have something curable. I would first of all get all my ducks in a row if I were you that is get proper testing done like I would go western blot and then you already have great documentation make sure you save all texts and emails from her record all calls and file for assault it should go through the lawsuit alone will do some damage to her. 

Edited by Taintedgirl

WilsoInAus

A lot depends on exactly where you are?!

But you have zero evidence you actually have herpes, or that she infected you. Until then, there's absolutely nothing you can do.

Heatbroken Sydney

I feel for you and your situation reminds me of mine however I was in a long term relationship. I too tried to take legal action however while you have no swab or blood test to prove HSV 2 you cannot do anything in court. I didnt have herpes type 1 or 2 prior to this relationship as I tested myself however came back with a positive type 1 herpes after relationship ended. For sure i have it in the genitals all signs are there same as you bumps and pimples no blister's but I am not sure what the blood blister's are that you describe? You can get a blood test for HSV2 and that will tell you for sure. My blood test is positive but swabs are negative yet they cannot explain the symptoms. I bought a copper held Hulda clark Zapper and all symptoms are now gone except I am on Synergy now to cure this fucker, so symptoms have slightly reappeared fighting it. I believe I can cure it good luck! 

As for her, every dog has it's day karma will bite the bitch concentrate on yourself now, get the zapper it's the best!

Taintedgirl
20 hours ago, Heatbroken Sydney said:

I feel for you and your situation reminds me of mine however I was in a long term relationship. I too tried to take legal action however while you have no swab or blood test to prove HSV 2 you cannot do anything in court. I didnt have herpes type 1 or 2 prior to this relationship as I tested myself however came back with a positive type 1 herpes after relationship ended. For sure i have it in the genitals all signs are there same as you bumps and pimples no blister's but I am not sure what the blood blister's are that you describe? You can get a blood test for HSV2 and that will tell you for sure. My blood test is positive but swabs are negative yet they cannot explain the symptoms. I bought a copper held Hulda clark Zapper and all symptoms are now gone except I am on Synergy now to cure this fucker, so symptoms have slightly reappeared fighting it. I believe I can cure it good luck! 

As for her, every dog has it's day karma will bite the bitch concentrate on yourself now, get the zapper it's the best!

You will not cure it at best you will stop outbreaks but there’s no cure unfortunately.

f*ckedOver

@Taintedgirl  I would have to double check my papers to see exact timing, but I had 3 different rounds one at like 20 or 24 weeks, another that was like 2 or 3 months later, and the last was about 11 months post first exposure.

@WilsoInAus That is one issue I am worried about, every single test has been negative. However if I have pictures of mouth ulcers or pictures of other sores in my regions couldn't that be enough ? 

What about having Terry Warren describe how people can in fact be infected but never give a positive test result  ? 

What about including the research papers, showing that HSV-2 is missed up to 8% of the time and HSV-1 is missed up to 30% of the time ?

My negative tests are what screwed me when I was going to attempt to sue her, she filed bankruptcy and listed me as a creditor which I would have had to go into the courts to petition and explain why. Well I had no evidence, but ever since sleeping with her, I have had regular-continuous symptoms.  

I need to figure out what I can do, I even called a couple of lawyers in the Denver area and more than half the time they tell me to call someone else. I just feel so fucking lossed, destroyed mentally as I have been preparing to live my life as a single man. I am attractive, intelligent, fit, and I work my ass off to lead a good life and I fear I will never meet someone because this woman lied to me. 

I am so pissed off with her replies, she has told me that it's my fault I assumed risk, she said it's my fault I didn't put the condom on, she said it's my fault I chose to have sex with her .

Another issue what what I am worried about, is that my own sanity seems to be questionable now. I say this because at first I was repulsed by what she did to me. Then over time I tried to let it go and I asked her if she would be willing to meet up and talk, I also asked her about being FWB again because I wouldn't have to fear telling someone and since she gave it to me, that it would be okay. She denied me, saying I was unstable and unhinged. Well damn straight I have been unstable, because everytime I start to feel better about the situation symptoms strike me again. Doctors tell I am being overly worried, but I know what is normal for my body at age 30 and I know what is not normal. I lived 29 normal years and I know my symptoms aren't normal. 

I know you don;t just get cold sores for no reason.  I know have read articles and people try to say, oh, well you will never know whom gave herpes to you. That's a crock of shit, because the researchers I spoke to at Red Biotec and other articles I have read few and far between, mention all every person does have an intial outbreak, but it can be so mild that you have no idea what it is. Write it off as a bug bite, a random itch, folliculitis, etc....well I pay very close attention and I know I woke up itching myself only to find sores which I took pictures of. 

I want this bitch to pay, even if that means I have to have court records and a case number showing I was involved and that i have herpes. FUck it. My life has already took a huge turn for the worst and I am already going to be spending my life single, so what does it matter if my name shows up on the court system for this ????

If anyone has help or advice that lives in Colorado that would greatly be appreciated. Would totally be down to meet up and discuss and it would be cool to make some friends whom have to deal with this shit too. It fucking sucks. 

WilsoInAus

@f*ckedOver. Pictures will in no way be enough. Blistery lesions have numerous causes hence a picture in no way establishes that they are herpetic. They also in no way indicate where they actually came from.

There is no sense in attempting to 'prove' you are positive when you are not. The reasonable man test applies here. A reasonable man concludes that a negative IgG test means you are not infected. It is no good trying to illustrate a 1% or 5% chance you have herpes as it has to be at least on the balance of probabilities.

In Colorado it is not a criminal offence to not disclose OR pass herpes. You would need to take a civil action and prove she infected you and what losses you have incurred.

When all things are considered though, the best possible advice has to be this... You are negative for herpes (at least at this point). Call it a close call if you will and move on. There is nothing that you can gain from an action you can take. The personal cost on you (financially and emotionally) to make another human 'pay' for something is in no way offset by the gains. What these gains even are, I'm not sure.

You are showing catastrophising tendencies. You are extrapolating forward things that are not real at all. Change direction, choose love and choose life.

Heatbroken Sydney
On 4/29/2018 at 5:52 PM, Taintedgirl said:
On 4/30/2018 at 6:58 PM, Taintedgirl said:

You will not cure it at best you will stop outbreaks but there’s no cure unfortunately.

Say's who? You? Tainted girl you have a lot to learn...........Are you on med's? Guess what that's exactly what they want for you to stay on med's put the bandaid on and keep spending your money on medication as the Big Pharma is a Billion dollar industry! Why don't you believe their is a cure? Because they have told you it's incurable? You believe them? Do you really think they want to cure this? Why would they? They make more money by you being not cure than ever being cured! Western medicine and doctor's are USELESS! Think outside the box! I had symptoms every bloody day as I drank bleach and turned this into a monster, no doctor could help me and guess what i did? I research and researched and found Hulda Clark and her copper hand held zapper and guess what? After a month of that NO SYMPTOMS EVER AGAIN! Now I am on Synergy to get my negative blood test, might work, might not but I will give it a try for if I had listened to people like yourself I would have never discovered the zapper which saved my life!!!!!

f*ckedOver

@WilsoInAus

Have you not read the studies or what Terri Warren has said ? Some people get infected and will repeatedly test negative. Did you not read my first post, I know it's long but explain what happened ? 

I have had regular outbreaks since about 15 to 20 days after contact with this woman. I had my first cold sores in my mouth some 3 months later ( which I have never had) in my life. I have had regular symptoms about every 3 to 4 weeks since this woman. The only time i had less symptoms was when I did interment fasting in which they came every 6 to 8 weeks. 

If anything I am even more unlucky, because I can't prove what I know I have. I don't want to have HSV, but the fact that I was exposed to it and have experienced symptoms over and over and over....cold sores don't show up unless you have some hsv(1 or 2) in the body. 

I have every right to be pissed off, and I am pissed off.  There is no love and light at this time, especially when my only option left is to spend 300 + dollars on doing the western blot, which even that test is not 100%.....the research shows IGG misses up to 8% and that some people just wont test positive but they have the virus. WHat am I supposed to just trust these tests over my visual, annoying, and sometimes painful symptoms ? 

What happens when if I do take the dr.'s advice and then when I do find the courage to go meet someone, they end up infected, then I get blamed, then I have another human being trying to take me to court, or I ruin someone else's life because I trusted the tests and not my symptoms......

WilsoInAus

Yes I know the studies very well. What I am telling you is that the most of the 'misses' are for older HSV-1 infections. For recent HSV-1 and HSV-2 infections, the detection miss rate is as low as 1-2%. In your context therefore, a negative blood test alone means that you would not last one minute in court before being stopped and there being no case to answer.

If you are having regular sores then have them swabbed. A positive swab by PCR is definitive as to infection and type.

If you are negative on blood tests and at least one reasonable swab (tested with PCR) taken that is negative, then you are absolutely entitled to conclude you do not have herpes.

I also challenge you on the suggestion that having herpes means your life is ruined!! How is this so? Over 5 billion people have herpes and their lives are not ruined at all.

Taintedgirl
15 hours ago, Heatbroken Sydney said:

You’re not getting a negative test good luck though see you when you come on here with the next crazy treatment in a few months 

Heatbroken Sydney
10 hours ago, Taintedgirl said:

You’re not getting a negative test good luck though see you when you come on here with the next crazy treatment in a few months 

Now your a fortune teller, if I listened to people like yourself I would have daily symptoms still. Half glass full person not interested Tainted Girl your too negative!

Taintedgirl
On 5/3/2018 at 10:47 AM, Heatbroken Sydney said:

Now your a fortune teller, if I listened to people like yourself I would have daily symptoms still. Half glass full person not interested Tainted Girl your too negative!

Realistic. Here’s a few facts I know for sure 1. You will not have a negative test 2. You will have another outbreak 

f*ckedOver

@Taintedgirl 

(1) I believe I will continuously get negative tests based on the history of my negative tests, unless I finally have enough antibodies to show up. 
(2) I will have more outbreaks for the rest of my life, unless something is developed and works.

@WilsonAus I just want to say I appreciate your honest replies and no-bullshit vibe. For real. 

I guess I should take your point wisely about the no positive test. Although I still do not believe them because of the simple fact that I did get my first cold sore in my mouth May/June 2017.  I guess the only option I have left is too spend money on the Western Blot and then go see another specialist to see if they can't crack this mystery. Although I believe I did in fact contract it.  Looking back at the situation, I think this woman intentionally tried to get my infected. She insisted on lambskin condoms and while fucking she would tell me to stop thrusting, " leave your cock in me, it feels good just sitting there"...I thought that was really strange too because I have never had a woman tell me to do that. One could argue that it does provide pleasure, but I think the woman intentionally and did try to infect me. Hence why I really would like to make her pay for what she did.

I guess I have no leverage until I can get some type of confirmation. I did have one PCR swab on a sore that was proly 2 days old max, it was zit like, painful, and the doctor poked it to get the insides of the sore swabbed PCR DNA test or whatever it's called. 

Maybe the only way I will ever know, is if I go to the urgent care clinic next time I get a mouth sore and have that swabbed because I can almost guarantee that will show positive HSV version 2....Version 2 because that's what this evil b*tch gave me. 

As for life being over, well I mean my dating life being over. My sex life completely ruined.  I have tried the dating sites and they all want ridiculous amounts of money. Much more than what I am willing to pay.  I guess the only way is if I actually manage to meet someone that is okay with the risk or they have it themselves. Which the odds are not in my favor.  Most people my age do not have it, the statistics are not accurate. They claim 80% whom have it, don't know they have it. I would love to see the study and how they came to this conclusion. 

1 in 8 Americans supposedly have genital herpes now, well if you do the math on that and that apply that to the population the numbers do not come out right to the approx. 24 million people they suggest have herpes. Most people at age 30 do not have genital herpes, I bet the realistic number for genital herpes is probably somewhere in the region of like 1 in 40 people......

Heatbroken Sydney
On 5/5/2018 at 9:06 AM, Taintedgirl said:

Edited by Heatbroken Sydney

Gems
On 5/3/2018 at 12:46 AM, f*ckedOver said:

@WilsoInAus

Have you not read the studies or what Terri Warren has said ? Some people get infected and will repeatedly test negative. Did you not read my first post, I know it's long but explain what happened ? 

I have had regular outbreaks since about 15 to 20 days after contact with this woman. I had my first cold sores in my mouth some 3 months later ( which I have never had) in my life. I have had regular symptoms about every 3 to 4 weeks since this woman. The only time i had less symptoms was when I did interment fasting in which they came every 6 to 8 weeks. 

If anything I am even more unlucky, because I can't prove what I know I have. I don't want to have HSV, but the fact that I was exposed to it and have experienced symptoms over and over and over....cold sores don't show up unless you have some hsv(1 or 2) in the body. 

I have every right to be pissed off, and I am pissed off.  There is no love and light at this time, especially when my only option left is to spend 300 + dollars on doing the western blot, which even that test is not 100%.....the research shows IGG misses up to 8% and that some people just wont test positive but they have the virus. WHat am I supposed to just trust these tests over my visual, annoying, and sometimes painful symptoms ? 

What happens when if I do take the dr.'s advice and then when I do find the courage to go meet someone, they end up infected, then I get blamed, then I have another human being trying to take me to court, or I ruin someone else's life because I trusted the tests and not my symptoms......

Getting a diagnosis is hard. If you have cold sores you have cold sores. The medical profession refuse to diagnose without a POSITIVE test, but to be honest it is almost incompetent. How many people have this disease when false negs come back and they allow themselves complete denial when they are actually infected.

Biopsy is next step but sounds painful. 

Y

Ladyb2018
On 4/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, f*ckedOver said:

Hello all, 

I want to know if I have any options bc my situation is a bit complex, but I will try to make it short and sweet. 

Background info: Never had any herpes symptoms in my life

Events:

December 31 2016 - Had sex with someone had been talking to for a month ( met her online). We finally meet up and she insists on using lambskin condoms ( didn't think too much of it).
As we were both intoxicated (alcohol me ) (weed + alcohol) her. One of the sessions we did not use a condom ( stupid, but she had made no indication for having any std's). 

I became worried about accidental pregnancy due to the high risk situation.  I also asked her again about STD's via text ( AKA the only proof that I did ask her, and the only proof that I have of her saying she was tested and clean as of October 2016.) 

We hung out again, this time I said I was only going to use latex sometime around January 10th 2018 and then finally a 3rd time ( around January 18 - 22, 2018) . ON this third hangout she finally decides to tell me that she does have an STD and it's HSV2

-----------------------------------------------------

Symptoms history: 

Around January 15th -20th I wake up in the middle of the night with my hand itching something in pubic bone region. Didn't think anything of it until she tells me she has HSV-2 that's when I realized I most likely got it. Over the course of the next months Jan - March I noticed intense itching, burning while urination, and 2 to 3 random sores at a time.  (Frequency of these random sores was about every 3 weeks or. They were never blister like, sometimes looking like a pimple whitehead others a bug bite with a solid white core and lots of blood, others looking like a sore with just a lot of blood. Usually quite mild looking. 

April 2018 I notice about 10 to 12 little sores, so I went to Urgent care clinic. They do testing via culture and blood, everything was negative and Dr. believes it to be folliculitis or molluscous contagiousm.  I do my research to see that I need to hit at least 3 months for a more certain test. This time I go get tested in 2/3rd of May I tell the doctor my symptoms, had a fresh sore for them to swab. Again they suggest it looks like folliculitis. Negative culture and blood tests. Well magically later on that day I get my first mouth cold sore that I have ever had in my life. 

TO me that tells me that yes, I was indeed infected. I believe I somehow passed it genitally to oral by not washing my hands after touching my region down there. Anyways the symptoms persist and now my scalp is getting itchy, my nose is getting itchy, behind the ears, eyes itching I start getting mild sores on my scalp, and eventually get a little cut like sore inside my nose ( which has now happened 4x in the last year).  I also had one my neck, an itchy sore that looked like a pimple.  I went to opthamologist to have him take a look at this mild, tiny, white bumps I get in my eyelids now that I have never noticed before. ( my eyes seems to constantly, randomly itch now - also a new symptom). He tells me they are milia, I tell him what happened and he cant find any evidence of HSV in the eyes, even though I am convinced that it is.

Anyways, I have never had any of these symptoms ever in my life. The sores in my groin region appeared on my balls, a couple in the anus region, around the anus region, inner thigh, above pubic bone region, and now have had 2 scrape like sores on my actual penis. ( I thought maybe these were from jacking off) but from what I have read on other people, these scrape like sores can actually be herpes sores. 

As more time progresses I realize I need to take action against this woman for blatantly lying about her STD diagnosis that she knew she had. Well at this point after multiple tests that included swabs and blood work, I have no scientific proof. The tests say one thing and the symptoms I have never had in my life along with the timing of events, suggest the opposite 100%. 

I inform her that I plan on taking legal action, she keeps asking if i test positive and at this point I say no. She also tries to suggest I could have had this from someone else, she tells me that she is a " special case" and she doesn't transfer the virus to people. She also tells me she is asymptomatic. Which seemed like a lie too, because the first day we hung out and had sex, she then told me the next day that she was sore when I asked if she wanted to hang out the next day. .....( sore because she was probably breaking out). 

Anyways, after telling this sociopath that I was planning on taking legal action, she goes off the radar. Then responds to me only via email, ( she is a real estate lawyer). So I know at this point she is trying to document everything to protect her self. Well it turns out she was in the midst of filing bankruptcy, so she lists me as a creditor. At this point I know she knows she is liable and she is doing whatever she can to protect herself. 

I was going to petition against the creditor given the situation, however, because I have no positive tests to prove myself. I think I am f*cked. 

After talking to a few people they were like, well you really do need to have some kind of evidence. Well I can't exactly go to a dermatologist on demand being on medicaid. I pretty much give up.  She has her creditor hearing and I do not go because I have no proof. So now to my knowledge I can't sue her or else I face legal consequences if I try. 

QUESTION 1
( because of this situation and circumstances, is there any way around this ???? I think the courts would recognize the situation and allow me to follow suit. ???????????

Anyways, in search of getting answers I wait for nearly a year to hit thinking maybe the tests will finally show the truth. I have a fresh outbreak, so I immediately go into an urgent care clinic. I tell the doctor about everything. This time the sores happened to be about 3 of them by my anus and ball region, looking like pimples this time ( great). She tells me she thinks folliculitis yet again. She pops one of the and collects the content for testing, we do another round of testing. 

Everything comes back negative, I don't understand this. They did PCR testing on an actual sore and IGG blood testing. 

I can't win, no I don't want to have HSV, but the fact that I have no had 3 cold sores in my mouth in the last year and ongoing symptoms of itchy eyes, nose, scalp, ears along with mild sores inside my nose ( 3 to 4), one sore on my neck, a cutlike sore on my lip . ---Oral Symptoms

Genital Symptoms-

Odd, solid white core sores, blood filled sore appearing like zit or bug bite, some bigger, deeper rooted sores that are actually painful and take like 2 weeks to heal down in the groin region, 3 periods of deep,  larger radius, strange looking sore that were painful and very itchy, and of course the very mild looking sores that appear to resemble folliculitis. For a while it was every 3 weeks or so. The last wave to hit me was when I got the flu, which include anal itching, one blood filled sore, one cold sore.  

The reason why I have described my symptoms in so much detail, is because if anyone does actually read this I want them to understand where I am coming from and why I believe I have HSV even after negative testing. The mouth cold sore alone tells me yes I do. 

I have had 3 rounds of testing which have included PCR DNA swabs, normal culture swabs, uretha swab, and 3 rounds of blood testing via IGG for both HSV1/2 and yet nothing comes out positive. I was exposed to the virus and had symptoms ongoing since approx. 15 to 20 days after. 

I want this woman to pay for what she has done to my life. 

Question 2
-----------

I have been a mess psychologically, at times telling this person she is so evil for lying to me and how she has ruined my life. Yet at other times i feel so twisted and manipulated because I feel like she is the only person I can have sex with because she knows she has it, she gave it to me, and that I am stuck with her as my only option. 

Legally, can I do anything ? She has proof of texts of me asking if she wanted to hang out again with sex as an option. 

Because I asked her that, does that ruin my chances of any hope in making her pay ? I have finally gotten strong enough to come out with this information. I have finally decided I can't let her win. I think a judge or whomever would realize that there is a huge psychological toll and that is what has caused me to go back and forth. I am sticking my feet down and I will not bow to her. I will not settle for her. ( not that she wants me ) but it's so twisted the mental effects. I realize I need to be strong and know that she didnt give a shit about my health. So why should i settle for her.

I had to get this out there, thank you to anyone that can offer my help, advice, and to anyone who read this long post. 

I feel I will never meet anyone and am preparing my self to live a single life at such a young age.

Another thing I should mention about this woman, is that while I did meet her online in questionable site. Come to find out she lied about her age by 10 years in addition to the STD, I dont know if this makes any difference. I dont know if I have ground for anything.

I live in Colorado, I dont know if that helps because Colorado seems to only have laws on HIV. If someone knows of anything please help. 

You don’t even have proof you have herpes so why even go through this . Doesn’t make much sense 

f*ckedOver
Posted (edited)

You don't know what tests I have done nor do you know the amount of suffering I experience.  Maybe you should read through everything, if you don't have actual advice then leave your comments at the door.  I suffer damn near daily. Do not reply if you DO NOT HAVE ACTUAL ADVICE. 

Edited by f*ckedOver

KeepThriving

@f*ckedOver - your best bet is to contact a personal injury attorney in Colorado (who will provide a free consultation), and talk to them about this.  Like you said, the laws in Colorado only allow for suits regarding HIV.  However, a woman sued a man in WA for giving her genital herpes - apparently, he told her he was cured.  Maybe a Colorado lawyer would be willing to use the WA case as guidance, but there is no precedent in your state.  

Also, if your giver is claiming bankruptcy, yes - you will most likely not be able to actually receive any monetary award, but I understand you want to be vindicated and seek justice.  However, I don't know if the courts (on this sad Earth) are the place for that to be achieved.  Cosmic justice seems to be all we can hope for. . .

Ladyb2018
On 1/8/2019 at 1:28 AM, f*ckedOver said:

You don't know what tests I have done nor do you know the amount of suffering I experience.  Maybe you should read through everything, if you don't have actual advice then leave your comments at the door.  I suffer damn near daily. Do not reply if you DO NOT HAVE ACTUAL ADVICE. 

Well in most states only HIV holds a felony . 

f*ckedOver

@KeepThriving Yeah at this point I don't know if I will every do anything, I also would prefer not to have criminal records show up with my name attached due to me filing a criminal charge.  I was told by a personal injury lawyer, that when this first happened, I could go that route as well as the civil case route.  However, since the civil case route is now no longer an option I am left with the latter.  IT really just sucks, I have been having high frequency of mild sores that don't look the typical herpes sore, but are sometimes painful to the the touch.  

Over the last 6 months I have developed joint pain in my ankles, wrists, and even some of my fingers and typical Rheumatoid markers and other tests come back negative, so naturally I believe it is associated with the herpes.  I never knew until 2 weeks ago that herpetic arthritis is a thing.  I really hope the universe gives the person what she deserves.  I feel bad for every person suffering, but at least don't lie about it if you tests giving you the knowledge to protect other people. 

WilsoInAus

Actually this person didn’t give you a single thing. 

You do not have herpes.

Maybe you’ll have your life back when you open your mind to this simplesness. 

Ladyb2018
1 hour ago, f*ckedOver said:

@KeepThriving Yeah at this point I don't know if I will every do anything, I also would prefer not to have criminal records show up with my name attached due to me filing a criminal charge.  I was told by a personal injury lawyer, that when this first happened, I could go that route as well as the civil case route.  However, since the civil case route is now no longer an option I am left with the latter.  IT really just sucks, I have been having high frequency of mild sores that don't look the typical herpes sore, but are sometimes painful to the the touch.  

Over the last 6 months I have developed joint pain in my ankles, wrists, and even some of my fingers and typical Rheumatoid markers and other tests come back negative, so naturally I believe it is associated with the herpes.  I never knew until 2 weeks ago that herpetic arthritis is a thing.  I really hope the universe gives the person what she deserves.  I feel bad for every person suffering, but at least don't lie about it if you tests giving you the knowledge to protect other people. 

So did your test come back positive ?