World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Heatbroken Sydney

[Misleading] CURE HERPES WITH SYNERGY PHARMACEAUTICALS

JohnSim

A friend referred me over to them too, I'm 5 months in.  I'll be honest I had major doubts too but I had no choice.  I'd used antivirals for years and they just made me have anxiety and depression.  With this Synergy product I had some pretty decent outbreak at the 2nd month lasted over a week.  Post that nothing I can recall.  So 3 months so far and no response, that's the longest I've been clear in years.  Looking good but I don't want to jinx it. 

missyrose

Hi johnsim let us know how you get on at the end of the treatment. Have you followed a mainly high lysine diet ?? 

missyrose

Also how did your friend get on with the product ?

Joey1987

Im almost a full month in a Biogetica, had once very small outbreak for a a very short amount of time, which i was told will be normal. Im going to keep on with this for the required 6 months. but Im curious about the Synergy. Any updates from anyone?

Amylouise
On 11/30/2018 at 10:42 AM, Joey1987 said:

Im almost a full month in a Biogetica, had once very small outbreak for a a very short amount of time, which i was told will be normal. Im going to keep on with this for the required 6 months. but Im curious about the Synergy. Any updates from anyone?

Hey Joey,  I gave the Synergy option a shot back in April.  I was successful so was pleased with the outcome.  I don't like to use the word cured but the test for HSV 1 came back negative after

Joey1987
On 12/6/2018 at 3:31 AM, Amylouise said:

Hey Joey,  I gave the Synergy option a shot back in April.  I was successful so was pleased with the outcome.  I don't like to use the word cured but the test for HSV 1 came back negative after

Awesome! So glad to hear it. If this protocol from Biogetica fails, that is going to be my next option. SO far Im on my second month with no OBs and no antivirals, which is huge for me. I also dont like to use the word "cured" but its definitely helping!

Gems

I am using synergy I just started. I've been on it a month and it helps with mood too esp with the louis kuhne's detox bath. My symptoms are reducing already. I have a very extensive infection.

I previously just had some of their amino acids of which when I first got I couldn't stop eating. They have an amino acid I was pretty deficient in. I can tell you the massive reaction that occurred from scoffing the bottle it this product is legitimate. I had a massive nerve reaction. But fixing health even with a good off the shelf product is no picnic.

I have totally quit sugar to give my best chance and eat load of cooked vegetables...breakfast lunch dinner with protein. I gave up fruit also. I do not eat grain either personally. I'm taking the monolaurin .  I am also using the  louis kuhne's detox bath ice pack method for extra calming and to help stay quit on the sugar and caffeine.

I am seeing an experienced practitioner a long side.

I plan to add in a near infared sauna with glasses to protect my eyes and care of head exposure  when I am well enough and I currently use an near infared lamp. heat kills viruses - not sure if they can hide from the heat. I'll probably go ozone too...I am going the extra mile cos my infection is extensive and I do not want to be the 20% it does not work for.

I'm expecting it to take a year for me, but I will keep retesting after six months of treatment. I am guessing if I get a reduction of most symptoms within 3 months I am on track for the six month mark. Right now I am feeling confident in that with how it is clearing. I have been treated successfully for a pre cancerous condition before. I have been around a while. I think synergy is the most cost effective off the shelf cure.  I do not think it is the only cure because if you know how to heal these condition go away. But synergy is easier and faster.

I'll update six months.

scrawling on a wall cos that's all we can do with cures.

Gems 

Gems
On 9/15/2018 at 8:18 AM, missyrose said:

hi just wondered how everyone is doing on the synergy products. I have been taking the products since january this year being newly diagnosed at the time. I had the most horrendous outbreak at first and the products seemed to help but being newly diagnosed im not sure now as i have taken them continuously. i had an outbreak in april after starting them in january then went 16 weeks without an outbreak and had the worst ive had ever had in a way it worse than my first. They recommended i consult with the medical panel at this point which i did as my diet was mostly vegaterian, they gave me 3 months supply of their new enhanced product range free of charge and advised i take some other health boosting products. After taking the new enhanced product for 4 weeks i had another outbreak that was very mild and only lasted a few days but was only 4 weeks after the last one. ive now been taking the new product for 8 weeks and last had an outbreak 4 weeks ago . not feeling very positive about the products and will call it a day in 3 months if any further outbreaks

A lot of naturopaths in some countries are offering the product. I have seen two in Australia. I understand how it works in terms of some things I have read however if you are still not getting the clearing you'd hope for at the three months I'd consult an experienced naturopath or a very open minded alternative GP. Synergy cannot give medical advise but I think consulting with people who would have more insight into your own personal health would help. Personally I am not a fan of strict vegetarian diets. I have documented what I am doing on this thread. I am still pant based, in that the majority of my diet are vegetables, but a little different in focus to many as I eat some meat, no grain and am abstaining from fruits also. My abstinence from grain is on personal experience it is too sugary for me. Eating lots of vegetables is alkalinising that it increases your alkalinising mineral reserves. I do have an extensive infection though so I am going the extra mile. 

The way I understand synergy is that it balances the endocrine system and supplies a few key ingredients that the body should produce to deal with a viral infection like herpes.  It is very similar to some protocols for anxiety, depression and adrenal health. A naturopath would understand this and explain it better than I.

I am also using a detox bath that cleanses the lymph system and fascia systems. I'm pretty unwell otherwise hence all the  extra efforts. I know synergy says you can do any diet, but in my personal experience of 15 years of a health journey what I am following is pretty up there.

I think it would be really hard to get the zinc when you cannot eat nuts and the other amino acids are easiest to get from a concentrated form of protein like meat in my opinion. You do not need much.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Gems

Gems

I've started a new thread for synergy in natures cure if anyone wants to post results there. I am not sure though if this thread is appropriate here due to some hostilities.

The new thread starts with an opening to the last closed thread as to why we have a right to discuss this treatment. I agree absolutely we should not use the word cure, but I am personally happy if people share neg IgG and WB. I do not think this should be an issue as long as it is clear it is just a neg IgG with appropriate disclaimers.  I do not think that is inappropriate. As a re-make of "well known" naturopathic treatments for herpes Synergy is appropriate in the remedy section. As such regardless of any issues with FDA or other 

The last one got shut down by an admin who appears to be very medically minded and refers to naturopathy remedies and treatments as "pseudoscience". It was shut down in particular due to the FDA letter asking synergy to remove their claims as their product is not FDA approved. It was a somewhat amusing letter due to the fact it accused Synergy of marketing their product as a herpes cure and heart treatment when in fact they market it as a herpes treatment and product that is an effective mood stabiliser and may contribute to increased energy and mood as far as I can see anyhow.  No evidence has been given that Synergy was any previous other company and I honestly do not care if they were. Synergy's IgG's have not been proven to be frauds in a court of law.

I haven't gone through the Gene editing threads or immunisations. I can tell you it is hard work to scroll past them. I think if you imagine the most awful thing you could imagine and times it by a billion is how I feel about those threads and subjects, but I hold my nose and mind my own business for the damage it does imo. I also find it shocking that pharma reps just drop notes in like that in the forum. But ultimately it is not my business.   

BrittanyGators

In my opinion the FDA are the biggest scammers out there. From my side as a mother who had to see my Daughter be infected because of the terrible misrepresentation of Pharmaceutical medications (Valtrex) I think that the FDA has a lot to answer for.  They take their funding and bonus's to approve dangerous medications which have later turned out to be deadly.  They approve and endorse sugar with no limitation or regulation although it's the biggest cause of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.  All because they are part of the bigger business scams out there to keep the population dependent on antivirals for life.  I know I would much rather a natural solution for my Daughter than the toxic medications the FDA endorse. 

Metalhead!

I have to agree. Only American companies are under the jurisdiction of the FDA but why do they extend their influence over all treatments and medicines globally cos they are corrupt yeah. Makes sense

Gems
1 hour ago, BrittanyGators said:

In my opinion the FDA are the biggest scammers out there. From my side as a mother who had to see my Daughter be infected because of the terrible misrepresentation of Pharmaceutical medications (Valtrex) I think that the FDA has a lot to answer for.  They take their funding and bonus's to approve dangerous medications which have later turned out to be deadly.  They approve and endorse sugar with no limitation or regulation although it's the biggest cause of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.  All because they are part of the bigger business scams out there to keep the population dependent on antivirals for life.  I know I would much rather a natural solution for my Daughter than the toxic medications the FDA endorse. 

I have started a thread in the activist section in regards to less than usual transmission. I'd love you to post your experience there. I am also hoping to gather those with experience of difficult to diagnose or misinformation on diagnose. These circumstances are requiring to be rectified. Doctors who are ill informed and do not inform patients of the process and support them in an informed manner through the process need to be re-trained.  Reducing stigma shouldn't be a case for lets all get herpes.

Please further synergy discussions in synergy in Nature is a Cure, if you wish to converse on synergy. I will retitle it once it picks up speed to: SYNERGY A POSSIBLE NATUROPATHIC REMEDY? We are very restricted and limited in our discussion here, but I am glad we have been able to at least discuss this issue here somewhat. <3 

We live in a soup of a world not some well oiled machine. I will end my thoughts with that. I think people need to have a bit more respect for peoples own decision making process. The most important thing is to make sure people get their diagnosis with out  too much stress and concern and that we meet the acceptable line of not stigmatising this illness, people freaking out that they have it when they don't and supporting each other.  

Gems
1 hour ago, Metalhead! said:

I have to agree. Only American companies are under the jurisdiction of the FDA but why do they extend their influence over all treatments and medicines globally cos they are corrupt yeah. Makes sense

People in the USA use their products. People outside the medical system do have to operate outside systems to sell their product. This can leave one open to scams. It depends on your own personal probabilities, personal experiences of how one views the world of what something is.

There is documented evidence in some people's opinions that the medical associations and affiliated watch dogs are the biggest organised criminals amongst us. I personally share this opinion. 

I am glad we still have some freedoms left to operate outside this.

All the FDA letter means is Synergy has not had their products approved by them. Nothing more.

Vladimirherps

Can anyone explain what’s syrengy for me please and where I can buy it. I live in Russian Fédération. I can travel to any part of erurope. I have outbreaks twice everymonth . Antivirals not working 

missyrose

Hi you need to google synergy pharmaceuticals herpes australia

Gems
On 12/20/2018 at 3:26 AM, Vladimirherps said:

Can anyone explain what’s syrengy for me please and where I can buy it. I live in Russian Fédération. I can travel to any part of erurope. I have outbreaks twice everymonth . Antivirals not working 

It is better to discuss this in the synergy why can we not discuss it thread, in the nature as a remedy section.

If you are having that many outbreaks either you have a really awful strain or you have underlying health issues imo. Synergy advertise as a cure, but to get it in context many people seem to achieve a IgG there is no evidence per sea it is a cure. You may get a neg IgG, you may get a neg WB. You may continue to get both neg IgG and WB and that is what most of us are hoping for. They recommend a general diet and I recommend you go harder on your diet. I have had some improvements. Some have not. I personally suggest getting a good naturopathic pracitioner to assist a long side esp if you are having such massive issues. This is my personal opinion.

I am calmer today. I just starting reading all the horror threads yesterday. Herpes sucks.

skeptik

Hello, long time member back again. I felt so bad leaving your questions hanging there, I had a lot going on.  The follow up scans done recently showed as negative now to both strains of HSV. The pap smear did come up with HPV though. That's the papilloma virus and it was the 16.... I realize the two are unrelated but does anyone have much of an idea on HPV 16? Seems I go from one drama to another fml!

Rarala

So the synergy worked for you ? And gave you a negative result ? Xx 

skeptik

yea i don't have it anymore, the result was negative.  but i am just worried about the hpv cause it can add to your risk of cancer and i reckon the same guy that gave me the herpes gave me the hpv too.  such a pain.

heartbroken sydney
On 9/15/2018 at 8:33 AM, missyrose said:

hi just wondered how everyone is doing on the synergy products. I have been taking the products since january this year being newly diagnosed at the time. I had the most horrendous outbreak at first and the products seemed to help but being newly diagnosed im not sure now as i have taken them continuously. i had an outbreak in april after starting them in january then went 16 weeks without an outbreak and had the worst ive had ever had in a way it worse than my first. They recommended i consult with the medical panel at this point which i did as my diet was mostly vegaterian, they gave me 3 months supply of their new enhanced product range free of charge and advised i take some other health boosting products. After taking the new enhanced product for 4 weeks i had another outbreak that was very mild and only lasted a few days but was only 4 weeks after the last one. ive now been taking the new product for 8 weeks and last had an outbreak 4 weeks ago . not feeling very positive about the products and will call it a day in 3 months if any further outbreaks

Stick with it it gets worse before it gets better, if you cannot handle the pain don't double dose reduce it. Have you tested negative?

heartbroken sydney

It's late here so a quick response.....

I started Synergy as I want a negative blood test, I was on it for 4 months and not really any outbreaks (as I don't get many symptoms) however I vomited a few occasions and diahrea all the time. I just stopped doing it I was over the vomiting etc drank coffee like 6 a day for 3-4 months and BAM genital symptoms that hurt and wouldn't go away! Thought I would give Synergy one last try and started nearly 2 months ago strangely a little diahrea but not as much and no vomiting. I take double dose one in the morning and one at night. (Remember to take them with iron tablets) The email support is marvellous and I personally know someone who had GH type 2 has gone from horrendous outbreaks to nothing at all, she stayed on Synergy for 1.5 years but had to get off for other health reasons and will get tested soon. Synergy states 6 months but people are staying on it longer and getting results or no symptoms. DON'T LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIVE IN CURES! THEY ARE CLOSED MINDED! Try everything to cure yourself, I have wasted a lot of money and tried a lot of things and I am starting to believe this product could work!  I will remain on it up to one year I will see how I go. Remove all arginine from your diet eat healthy! Keep in touch GOODLUCK!

heartbroken sydney
On 1/5/2019 at 12:28 AM, skeptik said:

yea i don't have it anymore, the result was negative.  but i am just worried about the hpv cause it can add to your risk of cancer and i reckon the same guy that gave me the herpes gave me the hpv too.  such a pain.

You tested negative after Synergy? How long were you on Synergy for? How long double dosing?

skeptik

hi yea I agree with you that people shouldn't be close minded.  theres been people that's been cured of all kinds of diseases, even the big ones like cancer and stuff where it goes in remission and doctors don't know why.  

and in response to yr question, yep I tested negative and took the best part of a year

missyrose
On 1/8/2019 at 1:13 PM, heartbroken sydney said:

Stick with it it gets worse before it gets better, if you cannot handle the pain don't double dose reduce it. Have you tested negative?

hi im coming up to the six month marker at the end of january and ive basically had outbreaks the whole way through although they are less invasive and clear quite quickly nevertheless ive still been having them. Some are every 4 weeks, some are every 8 weeks and i even went 16 weeks, its now been 5 weeks since the last although most of the tingling has gone , just get that first thing in the morning, i need to have a blood test to see where my markers are at , as ive never been told. Will probably stick with it for a few more months x