World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Heatbroken Sydney

[Misleading] CURE HERPES WITH SYNERGY PHARMACEAUTICALS

missyrose
On 1/8/2019 at 1:22 PM, heartbroken sydney said:

It's late here so a quick response.....

I started Synergy as I want a negative blood test, I was on it for 4 months and not really any outbreaks (as I don't get many symptoms) however I vomited a few occasions and diahrea all the time. I just stopped doing it I was over the vomiting etc drank coffee like 6 a day for 3-4 months and BAM genital symptoms that hurt and wouldn't go away! Thought I would give Synergy one last try and started nearly 2 months ago strangely a little diahrea but not as much and no vomiting. I take double dose one in the morning and one at night. (Remember to take them with iron tablets) The email support is marvellous and I personally know someone who had GH type 2 has gone from horrendous outbreaks to nothing at all, she stayed on Synergy for 1.5 years but had to get off for other health reasons and will get tested soon. Synergy states 6 months but people are staying on it longer and getting results or no symptoms. DON'T LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIVE IN CURES! THEY ARE CLOSED MINDED! Try everything to cure yourself, I have wasted a lot of money and tried a lot of things and I am starting to believe this product could work!  I will remain on it up to one year I will see how I go. Remove all arginine from your diet eat healthy! Keep in touch GOODLUCK!

Why with iron tablets?

RNY18

Anyone think this is real ?...

Gunthersunshine
1 hour ago, RNY18 said:

That the product is real or the outcome is real ie negative igg?

cowpoke02

i think i found the cure or best suppression . feels like cure at this point .  i had great luck with dynamiclear from australia best medicine you can get for topical .  so who knows .. riding success rate now .. well it seems people will try it soon enough . should find out .  prey your not mis informed as well. like women talk up bad boyfriends hoping people go for them . they can talk down good ones  for less completion but they can't hide the real feelings when together .  so  many things you should try your self..  good luck .. 

Gunthersunshine
18 minutes ago, RNY18 said:

The purported outcome..

They claim it is a cure and there are people who say they have been. Whether or not they are fake testimonials on their website I don’t know??? Fingers crossed they aren’t fake. 

I started with their products nearly 3 weeks ago. Nothing much to report yet. I’m still skeptical but giving it a try anyway. 

I promise to let you guys know how I go. 

Gunthersunshine
4 minutes ago, cowpoke02 said:

i think i found the cure or best suppression . feels like cure at this point .  i had great luck with dynamiclear from australia best medicine you can get for topical .  so who knows .. riding success rate now .. well it seems people will try it soon enough . should find out .  prey your not mis informed as well. like women talk up bad boyfriends hoping people go for them . they can talk down good ones  for less completion but they can't hide the real feelings when together .  so  many things you should try your self..  good luck .. 

Ahhh ya still cracking me up cowpoke! 

cowpoke02
Just now, Gunthersunshine said:

Ahhh ya still cracking me up cowpoke! 

the truth funny or not .. felt with it for ever , haha.   funny but true ..  no bull shit best hope is australia or n company but they hospitals same as here they let you die and block treatments not approved .   hope all is well GUnthersunshine ..   i am a goof but never lie . haha. 

Gunthersunshine
6 minutes ago, cowpoke02 said:

the truth funny or not .. felt with it for ever , haha.   funny but true ..  no bull shit best hope is australia or n company but they hospitals same as here they let you die and block treatments not approved .   hope all is well GUnthersunshine ..   i am a goof but never lie . haha. 

Nothing wrong with being a goof. Better than being serious! 

I really hope Australia pulls through with the goods. 

Ive learnt more about the unscrupulous activity of the big pharmaceuticals in the last month than I ever knew or thought. 

cowpoke02
29 minutes ago, Gunthersunshine said:

Nothing wrong with being a goof. Better than being serious! 

I really hope Australia pulls through with the goods. 

Ive learnt more about the unscrupulous activity of the big pharmaceuticals in the last month than I ever knew or thought. 

i learned about long time ago ...  realize many people are mentally ill . no empathy . they run for power ..  basically fda heads are retired drug company ceo's .. they had a case proving vaccines cause autism one company more than others and more for black people.   court case won .. never in the news .. they pay for a lot of media . lol.   ron paul ex doctor knows everything about what went wrong with health care  and special interest ,,  i been on it for years and years ..  bad people become president almost all the time . demented people .  haha//  drug runners . feed bad people weapons ..  fucked ups world .. 

any way happy thoughts ..  worlds in serious trouble rate now .. why i found best places in world and shit to avoid surgery and old age meds ..  i need to move overseas to get hands on natural re[acemet meds for old age if needed..  doctors are fucked up .  find good ones even if its half way around the world . lol. 

Gunthersunshine
5 minutes ago, cowpoke02 said:

i learned about long time ago ...  realize many people are mentally ill . no empathy . they run for power ..  basically fda heads are retired drug company ceo's .. they had a case proving vaccines cause autism one company more than others and more for black people.   court case won .. never in the news .. they pay for a lot of media . lol.   ron paul ex doctor knows everything about what went wrong with health care  and special interest ,,  i been on it for years and years ..  bad people become president almost all the time . demented people .  haha//  drug runners . feed bad people weapons ..  fucked ups world .. 

any way happy thoughts ..  worlds in serious trouble rate now .. why i found best places in world and shit to avoid surgery and old age meds ..  i need to move overseas to get hands on natural re[acemet meds for old age if needed..  doctors are fucked up .  find good ones even if its half way around the world . lol. 

Pretty crazy and scary!

Drop Synergy an email. I’m super interested in their response to you. 

cowpoke02
1 minute ago, Gunthersunshine said:

Pretty crazy and scary!

Drop Synergy an email. I’m super interested in their response to you. 

naw .. i am not writing synergy ,.. i have all ready found my cure or suppression ... works awesome . simple and cheap and prevents cancer for life ...  can't beat that ..  i have nerve damage and am super sensitive to foods . now i eat triggers no problems..   i did enough experimenting .  did damages to my self pretty good ..  i happy and healthy with this problem  now .. i am good .

i would be the one to talk to Australiens cause we talk the same . we are straight forward people ..   they speak a lot of broken english like me  and they speak with foreigners a lot with broken english , then you speak that way  . lol.  

night gunther . hugs take care sweet ;) haha.  

heartbroken sydney
6 hours ago, missyrose said:

Why with iron tablets?

I get email support from Synergy I think they suggested it and it's mentioned on their website as well I think the iron helps with absorption of the product.

heartbroken sydney
5 hours ago, RNY18 said:

I am a real person been on this site several years now, I was skeptical myself however Synergy email support is unbelievable very supportive even after you have purchased there products. My friend went from constant symptoms of HSV2 to now nothing thanks to Synergy. She had to get off the stuff due to other heath reasons so hasn't tested herself yet. Whether you get cured or not it definately makes a difference to your symptoms, I am trying t get a negative blood test I pray and hope I do! Synergy states negative bloodiest in 3-6 months but people are staying on it longer so that's what I plan to do! Hulda Clark zapper fantastic too for getting rid of symptoms. 

heartbroken sydney
3 hours ago, cowpoke02 said:

I tried Dynamiclear did nothing for me but good luck if it helps you.

heartbroken sydney
2 hours ago, cowpoke02 said:

naw .. i am not writing synergy ,.. i have all ready found my cure or suppression ... works awesome . simple and cheap and prevents cancer for life ...  can't beat that ..  i have nerve damage and am super sensitive to foods . now i eat triggers no problems..   i did enough experimenting .  did damages to my self pretty good ..  i happy and healthy with this problem  now .. i am good .

i would be the one to talk to Australiens cause we talk the same . we are straight forward people ..   they speak a lot of broken english like me  and they speak with foreigners a lot with broken english , then you speak that way  . lol.  

night gunther . hugs take care sweet ;) haha.  

Hahahaah Synergy is a Australian Company no broken English there! 

WilsoInAus
13 minutes ago, heartbroken sydney said:

No Synergy Pharmaceuticals is not an Australian Company. It has no websites in Australia, nor does it produce any products in Australia. It has not undergone any clinical trials in Australia.

It does not have any approvals from the Therapeutic Goods Administration and as such it would be illegal to sell it in or from Australia - which of course Synergy Pharmaceuticals does not.

There is a Synergy Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, however it is a trustee company and undertakes no business trading. It has no Australian Business Number (ABN).

Gunthersunshine
46 minutes ago, heartbroken sydney said:

Except we do love to abreviate everything!! 

Gunthersunshine
23 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

No Synergy Pharmaceuticals is not an Australian Company. It has no websites in Australia, nor does it produce any products in Australia. It has not undergone any clinical trials in Australia.

It does not have any approvals from the Therapeutic Goods Administration and as such it would be illegal to sell it in or from Australia - which of course Synergy Pharmaceuticals does not.

There is a Synergy Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, however it is a trustee company and undertakes no business trading. It has no Australian Business Number (ABN).

It absolutely does operate out of Australia!! When I get a moment I’ll find the proof for you. I would right now but I have stuff to do! 

WilsoInAus
14 minutes ago, Gunthersunshine said:

It absolutely does operate out of Australia!! When I get a moment I’ll find the proof for you. I would right now but I have stuff to do! 

No it does not, it has no ABN or approval from TGA. Please publish those if you can find them. These are the only things that constitute a form of proof.

Sean123

@Fadela

Tell these people the bs you went through regarding synergy.

Edited by Sean123

Gunthersunshine
4 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

No it does not, it has no ABN or approval from TGA. Please publish those if you can find them. These are the only things that constitute a form of proof.

Is an ACN ok? What country do you think they operate from? Geez now I am feeling really bad if I’ve been lead to believe differently :( 

Edited by Gunthersunshine

Gunthersunshine
3 hours ago, Sean123 said:

@Fadela

Tell these people the bs you went through regarding synergy.

I read that thread but couldn’t see the original post. Are you able to let me know briefly what went on?

More than happy for you to pm me if you can’t write it on this thread due to legal purposes. As I said I’m always open to others opinions and personal experiences.

Edited by Gunthersunshine

Metalhead!

I was a little shocked by all this. I'm happy regardless to give this a shot if this works. So far all I have seen is the Wilson guy smashing this.  I've been on it for two months this Tuesday.  I was first infected in Sep, my first outbreak was shocking to say the least.  it seemed to only go away for a few days before the next one hit.  The back pain was also quite intense and of course the loser prick who gave it to me shunned me as soon as I asked him if he had it.  To make matters worse it's not the kind of thing you can tell your friends about it's the #@#%ing worst thing to happen to me.  I'm staying optimistic though.  I read the diet changes and am taking a holistic viewpoint so far the outbreaks have gone down now.      

WilsoInAus
13 hours ago, Gunthersunshine said:

Is an ACN ok? What country do you think they operate from? Geez now I am feeling really bad if I’ve been lead to believe differently :( 

I'm sorry that you have been lead to believe otherwise, that's what we have been warning about. The websites, testimonials and so on are all fake and deceptive.

I am not smashing the products - they are supplements available anywhere - Blackmores have them for example.

The objection is to the false advertising surrounding the impact of the supplements as well as the exorbitant price.