World's Largest Herpes Support Group
jxc1337

Fulvic acid, everyone should take this!

jxc1337
Posted (edited)

So I haven't had any outbreaks for 5 months and I'm attributing it to the addition of fulvic acid into my supplement regime.  Fulvic acid is a type of humic acid which is naturally occurring and found in the earths soil and has a ton of health benefits which include:

- Improves gut health and immune function

- Helps boost digestion and nutrient absorption

- Protects cognitive health

- Improves detoxification

- Lowers free radical damage and inflammation

- Improves energy levels and reduces pain

- Repairs and protects the skin

I take it twice daily, 9 drops in a tall glass of water, once first in the morning, and the second dose right before bed.  It also made my hair thicker and darker according to my hair dresser.  Everyone should honestly give it a try if you have a lot of OB's.  Along with red marine algae, specifically gigartina which has been shown to be effective against HSV

Edited by jxc1337

leeRW

Wonder why there has been no reply on this. I hope some people who have tried this will post their experience. I will be trying this and post an update.

jxc1337

Forgot to mention fulvic acid's main role in helping hsv.  It actually coats the virus allowing the body to fight it and helps reduce the replication of viruses in the body.  Look it up people, it's greatly beneficial to anyone's daily diet.  I just recently bought several bottles for my whole family to start using.

floridaguy
On 5/8/2018 at 11:59 AM, jxc1337 said:

Forgot to mention fulvic acid's main role in helping hsv.  It actually coats the virus allowing the body to fight it and helps reduce the replication of viruses in the body.  Look it up people, it's greatly beneficial to anyone's daily diet.  I just recently bought several bottles for my whole family to start using.

Which brand do you have? 

leeRW
On 5/8/2018 at 11:59 PM, jxc1337 said:

Just got my fulvic. Does it matter when this is taken? Empty stomach or with food? Thanks.

jxc1337

The brand I use is called Optimally Organic Fulvic Ionic Minerals x200 strength. In the morning I’ll take it on an empty stomach with iodine and at night I’ll take it right before bed. I don’t remember how many drops I started out with but now I do 9-10 drops per full glass of water.

jxc1337

I don't, but is that really a deciding factor on whether or not you'll try it? lol You may notice a taste, cause you're basically just adding minerals to the water.

srinivas

Can you u explain in details where is it available and how to add iodine. Please give full details I am very interested in this.. 

jxc1337

Google the brand optimally organic fulvic minerals and you’ll find it no problem. And I just use a liquid iodine supplement, just the suggested dose in a glass of water in the morning, along with the fulvic acid. When I first started the fulvic acid I used only 5 drops twice a day for the first couple of days and then I upped it 9 drops twice a day.

cowpoke02

sounds good .. iodine is good . minerals always needed . help absorb  what ever taking  . vitamin c absorbs with sodium and minerals .  you would get  extra benefits helping absorption of good things .  doing better  just few things .  sounds good . 

jxc1337

Did a little more digging and apparently there has been studies conducted with fulvic acid and it’s effectiveness against HIV and it’s ability to bring viral load to nearly undetectable levels. I have a feeling it does the same with HSV.

leeRW
On 5/11/2018 at 10:39 PM, jxc1337 said:

The brand I use is called Optimally Organic Fulvic Ionic Minerals x200 strength. In the morning I’ll take it on an empty stomach with iodine and at night I’ll take it right before bed. I don’t remember how many drops I started out with but now I do 9-10 drops per full glass of water.

The one that i got is X350 strength. I've started taking it and I think it's working. I was exposed to a lot of sun the other day and started to feel a little tingling and itch. I thought, oh no, this is not working for me. Took a few drops before sleeping and woke up without that feeling of OB starting. Will keep on using this and hope it continues to work in stopping the symptoms. By the way, found this and wonder if anyone here have tried this.... https://organicdefense.com/herpes/

jxc1337
4 minutes ago, leeRW said:

The one that i got is X350 strength. I've started taking it and I think it's working. I was exposed to a lot of sun the other day and started to feel a little tingling and itch. I thought, oh no, this is not working for me. Took a few drops before sleeping and woke up without that feeling of OB starting. Will keep on using this and hope it continues to work in stopping the symptoms. By the way, found this and wonder if anyone here have tried this.... https://organicdefense.com/herpes/

Awesome man let me know how it works out for you.  Hopefully I found something that'll help the HSV community greatly.  Make sure you take it morning and night because apparently it leaves your system after 8-12 hours.  And I'd be weary about those herpes supplements.  I've found more success doing my own research.  Fulvic acid may be the answer we've all been waiting for,

leeRW
1 minute ago, jxc1337 said:

Awesome man let me know how it works out for you.  Hopefully I found something that'll help the HSV community greatly.  Make sure you take it morning and night because apparently it leaves your system after 8-12 hours.  And I'd be weary about those herpes supplements.  I've found more success doing my own research.  Fulvic acid may be the answer we've all been waiting for,

That one that i attached is also Fulvic/Humic based supplement. Check it out.

jxc1337
9 minutes ago, leeRW said:

That one that i attached is also Fulvic/Humic based supplement. Check it out.

Oh right, didn't really look into it.  Yeah it seems as though the only active ingredient is the fulvic acid, $50 a bottle for 30 days supply too.  Probably just better off sticking with the actual fulvic supplement.

leeRW
2 minutes ago, jxc1337 said:

Oh right, didn't really look into it.  Yeah it seems as though the only active ingredient is the fulvic acid, $50 a bottle for 30 days supply too.  Probably just better off sticking with the actual fulvic supplement.

Yes. I'll stick to the liquid. But the one in capsules or pills can be more convenient when traveling or outside. Thanks for this info. Hope more people here will try this and share their experiences.

Jimmyjimmyhuapua
Posted (edited)

You are sympthom free for 5 months in these months did you try to trigger an ob ? Like eating nuts,drinking cola or having sex more frequently than before ? and how often you  were having ob's before you start to use this supplement ?

Edited by Jimmyjimmyhuapua

jxc1337
Posted (edited)

I was having ob’s almost every month prior to this. I was using a couple different supplements that caused a sacral outbreak, which then led to two weeks of oral outbreaks. I’m pretty sure the last two oral outbreaks I had was my body expelling the virus cause ever since then I’ve had zero symptoms. Been having sex weekly now, no itching or anything. And no I have t purposely tried to trigger it, but I have been eating sweets and fried foods from time to time.  I haven’t drank cola in years and I eat pretty healthy normally. Also I’ve been out in the sun quite a bit.  I really believe fulvic acid is working. It has the ability to remove viruses from the body.

Edited by jxc1337

Puni

@jxc1337 hey thanks for the info, i just searched about this fulvic acid and it happens to be a indian ayurvedic medicine called SHILAJIT.

which is available very cheap here. also there is a original himalayan shilajit. 

let me give this a try. 

and patanjali shilajit only costs 2 $ here.

thanks

jxc1337
1 hour ago, Puni said:

@jxc1337 hey thanks for the info, i just searched about this fulvic acid and it happens to be a indian ayurvedic medicine called SHILAJIT.

which is available very cheap here. also there is a original himalayan shilajit. 

let me give this a try. 

and patanjali shilajit only costs 2 $ here.

thanks

Let us know how it works out for ya! I read that Shilajit is what keeps the Himalayans so healthy and able to withstand those harsh conditions.

Goran123

Having suffered from tremendous OB's lately, I have ordered Shilajit in powdered form. Will give it a try for 6 moths.

Thanks @jxc1337, this is what this site is for....helping each other.

Puni

basically this is used to increase testosterone levels in mans body. 

jxc1337
46 minutes ago, Puni said:

basically this is used to increase testosterone levels in mans body. 

Has way more benefits than just increasing testosterone