World's Largest Herpes Support Group
jxc1337

Fulvic acid, everyone should take this!

jxc1337

Can’t say for sure but I think it was only a couple of weeks. I had two back to back oral outbreaks and then nothing since then. 9 drops twice a day, but I only started with I think 5-6.

floridaguy
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, jxc1337 said:

How's the fulvic acid working out for everyone?  I read that it takes a couple weeks for it to take full effect, but maybe it's helped some of you already @leeRW@GotMeAtLast@Puni@cathy94@true_blue@2kroc

Ive tried it but I cant say for sure if it did anything. I took way too much the 1st day and then i tired it again. I just felt a lil weird. So I backed off for a few days. Might continue it again. One thing I did notice I had extreme bowel movements dont know if it was related or not.

Edited by floridaguy

jxc1337
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, floridaguy said:

Ive tried it but I cant say for sure if it did anything. I took way too much the 1st day and then i tired it again. I just felt a lil weird. So I backed off for a few days. Might continue it again. One thing I did notice I had extreme bowel movements dont know if it was related or not.

So, you just tried it for two days and then stopped? Yeah you probably won't notice anything in such a short period.  Most supplements need to be taken at least for 3-4 for weeks to be completely effective and noticeable.  That large dose may have caused a herx reaction, which is normal I've read.  Lower the dose and then increase, I started with 5 I believe.  It naturally detoxes your body, so feeling off the first couple days can be normal.  And extreme bowel movements was probably a sign that it was working as it helps maintain healthy gut flora and improves digestion.

Another thing that I read which I found extremely interesting, a bit irrelevant to HSV, but fulvic acid actually helps remove fluoride from the pineal gland.  Back in the 80 or 90s I believe there was a scientist who discovered that fluoride accumulates heavily on the pineal gland.  If you're not sure what the pineal gland is, its the organ in the brain that creates dopamine.  Some people call it the home of the soul or your third eye.  People have reported being cleared minded after taking fulvic acid.  I've noticed it a bit as well

Edited by jxc1337

floridaguy
10 minutes ago, jxc1337 said:

So, you just tried it for two days and then stopped? Most supplements need to be taken at least for 3-4 for weeks to be completely effective.  That large dose may have caused a herx reaction, which is normal I've read.  Lower the dose and then increase, I started with 5 I believe.  It naturally detoxes your body, so feeling off the first couple days can be normal.  And extreme bowel movements was probably a sign that it was working as it helps maintain healthy gut flora and improves digestion.

Yea I guess I was worried that my high dosage would do some harm to me. I was confused on drops I dipped and emptied the whole dropper in there a few times until I saw a video showing proper dosage. So I took way to much. 

jxc1337
6 minutes ago, floridaguy said:

Yea I guess I was worried that my high dosage would do some harm to me. I was confused on drops I dipped and emptied the whole dropper in there a few times until I saw a video showing proper dosage. So I took way to much. 

You can’t overdose on this stuff. It’s a naturally occurring supplement that gets flushed from your system in about 8-12 hours. You will notice some symptoms if you do take too high of a dose, like a headache and nausea.

floridaguy
3 minutes ago, jxc1337 said:

You can’t overdose on this stuff. It’s a naturally occurring supplement that gets flushed from your system in about 8-12 hours. You will notice some symptoms if you do take too high of a dose, like a headache and nausea.

Ok. I will stick the light dosage maybe 5 drops. When I used to much it was hard to drink. Felt like I was literally drinking acid lol

My symptoms come and go. I hope this will knock them out for good. I bought the brand you recommended. 

I think I read somewhere about fulvic acid affecting the thyroid function?

leeRW
2 hours ago, jxc1337 said:

How's the fulvic acid working out for everyone?  I read that it takes a couple weeks for it to take full effect, but maybe it's helped some of you already @leeRW@GotMeAtLast@Puni@cathy94@true_blue@2kroc

I'm on my second week and so far no OB. There's some discoloration (darkening) on my lips and genitals that I think are caused by the previous OBs. I'm hoping that the fulvic will lower the viral load in due time and fix this problem too. Thanks.

cathy94

I still haven't gotten mine yet :( even though I paid for express shipping! Sigh.... 

GotMeAtLast
14 minutes ago, cathy94 said:

I still haven't gotten mine yet :( even though I paid for express shipping! Sigh.... 

My 2 bottles are scheduled to arrive tomorrow from what the tracking number shows.

GotMeAtLast
15 minutes ago, cathy94 said:

Who did you order from?

cathy94
1 minute ago, GotMeAtLast said:

Who did you order from?

Optimal Organics! The ones that make this s-l200.jpg

Puni

I'm not using fulvic acid, I'm using shilajit locally made in India. 

jxc1337
44 minutes ago, Puni said:

I'm not using fulvic acid, I'm using shilajit locally made in India. 

Right, they're very similar, how's it working so far?

Puni
1 hour ago, jxc1337 said:

Right, they're very similar, how's it working so far?

energy is great, it's been 7 days now, 

But I do get stings and tingling in my groin.

WilsoInAus
10 hours ago, cathy94 said:

Jay, you do not have herpes at all. Your observations even if you are actually going to receive this substance are of course irrlevant. You simply destroy the thread and cheapen the experience for others.

Get a grip man, remember what your therapist told you! You must stay aligned with reality and these side lines into delusion are not strengthening your pathways. You need to be adding minutes, then hours to your real time.

You can do it Jay, we are all rooting for you. Remember card in front of you... “Keep It Real”.

Quest
Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2018 at 9:06 AM, floridaguy said:

Ive tried it but I cant say for sure if it did anything. I took way too much the 1st day and then i tired it again. I just felt a lil weird. So I backed off for a few days. Might continue it again. One thing I did notice I had extreme bowel movements dont know if it was related or not. @floridaguy

Antivirals, MMS, MSM and Magnesium can cause lose bowels if that is the case take a calcium pill and make sure other meds are not calcium blockers. All of them must be used a certain way or they are just ineffective. 

ETA: Jxc or others, do we know what all of the exact actions of the fulvic acid are?

Edited by Quest

jxc1337
22 minutes ago, Quest said:

Antivirals, MMS, MSM and Magnesium can cause lose bowels if that is the case take a calcium pill and make sure other meds are not calcium blockers. All of them must be used a certain way or they are just ineffective. 

ETA: Jxc or others, do we know what all of the exact actions of the fulvic acid are?

Yes, if you go through this thread you'll find a lot of info.  Fulvic acid is known to cause bowel movements, it helps improve digestion and maintain healthy gut flora.

true_blue

@jxc1337

I went up to 7 drops twice a day. The first day I felt fine but the second day I got really bad stomach cramps. I couldn't take the second dose.

As far as symptoms not seeing much improvement. My sleep seems better.It makes my body feel good but these stupid symptoms still annoy me. If FA can reach the nerve endings in my ears, head and spine it would be a blessing.

Not sure what strategy I should pursue. Should I increase the drop dosage up to 9-12 drops or stay at 7 drops and start taking olive leaf extract? I'm leaning more towards the latter since the FA creates better absorption it will allow the OLE to reach places it couldn't before. I'm just scared of getting a really really bad herx effect.

What do you all think?

Quest
Posted (edited)

Also edited: I am sorry I did not clarify, is it delivering oxygen? UNKNOWN to the HSV cells and stressing it? Some things work by compromising the outer protein layer that envelops the cell!!!Think coconut oil plus it is an antiviral Lauricidin.com - The Original Monolaurin‎ .  Does it cause apoptosis?YES cell death) Is it strictly an antiviral? NO, Another key component is if it makes the body alkaline (YES) because hsv and cancer are a lot alike in that they thrive in an acid environment and they take over cells and hide. I will try my best to help you with some of these answers and already have a question into a cancer guru who cured himself with a combo of the best protocols from the best alternative medical doctors/practitioners. IT RELIEVES INFLAMMATION 

UPDATE: So the answer is all of the above making it an excellent choice for viruses and a partial cancer protocol. I am not sure about delivering oxygen but you mentioned hair growth and I do know MSM delivers oxygen and helps hair growth, not real sure if that is cause and effect.

ETA: The only thing I remembered was that it helps you assimilate vitamins therefore giving you better immune health and it works on nerve health. It also reduces inflammation which is critical in any disease.

https://draxe.com/fulvic-acid/Another benefit of taking fulvic acid as a supplement is that it helps restore the body’s optimal pH level. By alkalizing the body and preventing an overly acidic environment from forming, humic acids might be able to help prevent long-term illnesses from developing and improve defense against harmful bacteria, fungus, yeast and other organisms."

Mineral pitch induces apoptosis and inhibits proliferation ... - NCBI - NIH

by K Pant - ‎2016 - ‎Cited by 6 - ‎Related articles
May 27, 2016 - MP is a humic matter, shown to contain fulvic acid and humic acid, which ... as it inhibited the cancer cell growth and induced the apoptosis [9].

If it will cause apoptosis in cancer it will likely cause apoptosis in HSV and I hope it stops shedding?!?!

WOO HOO!!! The answer is yes it does cause apoptosis. 

Betulinic Acid and Dihydrobetulinic Acid Derivatives as Potent Anti ...

by Y Kashiwada - ‎1996 - ‎Cited by 302 - ‎Related articles
Betulinic Acid Derivatives as Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 2 (HIV-2) ..... of a novel betulinic acidderivative as an inducer of apoptosis in human colon ... acid exhibit antiviral activity against herpessimplex virus type-2 (HSV-2), but not ...

It produces Betulinic Acid which I believe is in quercetin?

Edited by Quest
obtaining more info

jxc1337
12 minutes ago, true_blue said:

@jxc1337

I went up to 7 drops twice a day. The first day I felt fine but the second day I got really bad stomach cramps. I couldn't take the second dose.

As far as symptoms not seeing much improvement. My sleep seems better.It makes my body feel good but these stupid symptoms still annoy me. If FA can reach the nerve endings in my ears, head and spine it would be a blessing.

Not sure what strategy I should pursue. Should I increase the drop dosage up to 9-12 drops or stay at 7 drops and start taking olive leaf extract? I'm leaning more towards the latter since the FA creates better absorption it will allow the OLE to reach places it couldn't before. I'm just scared of getting a really really bad herx effect.

What do you all think?

I mean the herx effect is kind of what you want isn't it? It shows the body's responding well to the supplement and it's actually aiding in the immune response.  How many days has it been so far? As with most supplements, the effects usually don't fully take effect for at least 3 weeks.  I'm pretty sure I didn't notice much for at least 2 weeks.  As far as the OLE goes, yeah it may help as well for sure, I take 2 capsules at 750mg each at night with my FA.  

Quest
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, true_blue said:

@jxc1337

What do you all think?

Too much too soon and I think you are right about Herxheimer Reaction! It may take several months to see results. You will certainly not grow back the protective sheath soon.  Just guessing.

ETA: If you decide to plow through it. Please let me know how long it lasts. 

Edited by Quest

jxc1337
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Quest said:

I am sorry I did not clarify, is it delivering oxygen to the HSV cells and stressing it? Some things work by compromising the outer protein layer that envelops the cell!!!Think coconut oil plus it is an antiviral Lauricidin.com - The Original Monolaurin‎ .  Does it cause apoptosis? cell death) Is it strictly an antiviral? Another key component is if it makes the body alkaline because hsv and cancer are a lot alike in that they thrive in an acid environment and they take over cells and hide. I will try my best to help you with some of these answers and already have a question into a cancer guru who cured himself with a combo of the best protocols from the best alternative medical doctors/practitioners.

The only thing I remembered was that it helps you assimilate vitamins therefore giving you better immune health and it works on nerve health. 

"Scientific studies have demonstrated that if a host cell is penetrated before the introduction of the Humic/Fulvic Acid, the reproductive process is not halted. HOWEVER, after the virus reproduces, the host cell releases the new viruses into the bloodstream. At this point, if Humic/ Fulvic Acid is present, it can prevent the new generation(s) of viruses from attaching to additional host cells."

Basically from I read, it acts like a really strong velcro which attaches to viruses and which allows the body to then fight them, and flush them out.  There have been studies conducted where viral counts of HIV were lowered to zero.

There's so many other benefits though, just do a quick search on google.  Before I started taking FA I was taking, OLE, oreganol oil, and gigartina (type of red marine algae).  Once I started taking the FA, I started to feel loads better, had way more energy, the constant itchiness I'd wake up with every morning stopped, my outbreaks ceased, my libido increased 10 fold, I was able to lift more in the gym, my skin looks clearer and my brain just felt clearer after a while.  In addition to all of that, my hair dresser said my hair was thicker and darker, something I didn't even notice.  I ceased the oreganol oil but I still take everything else. I've been trying to push FA onto everyone lately, mostly to my family cause I've seen the benefits and I feel like it'd be a great addition to anyone's diet.

Edited by jxc1337

true_blue
30 minutes ago, jxc1337 said:

I mean the herx effect is kind of what you want isn't it? It shows the body's responding well to the supplement and it's actually aiding in the immune response.  How many days has it been so far? As with most supplements, the effects usually don't fully take effect for at least 3 weeks.  I'm pretty sure I didn't notice much for at least 2 weeks.  As far as the OLE goes, yeah it may help as well for sure, I take 2 capsules at 750mg each at night with my FA.  

Yeah I just can't do too much at time. It's only been a week.

WilsoInAus
5 hours ago, jxc1337 said:

"Scientific studies have demonstrated that if a host cell is penetrated before the introduction of the Humic/Fulvic Acid, the reproductive process is not halted. HOWEVER, after the virus reproduces, the host cell releases the new viruses into the bloodstream. At this point, if Humic/ Fulvic Acid is present, it can prevent the new generation(s) of viruses from attaching to additional host cells."

But this does not apply to HSV 1/2, which does not release into the blood stream. The absolute bulk if not all individual cell 'infection' occurs from a few cell to cell mechanisms.