World's Largest Herpes Support Group
jxc1337

Fulvic acid, everyone should take this!

2kroc

I've been very interested in trace minerals recently but I'm worried about accidentally overdosing a mineral  I might already have a good amount of. The thing I like about this is that you have so many different substances working in the body, you'd expect at least one of the minerals introduced will have a powerful effect at controlling herpes. It seems powerful, and I bet it's good enough to control herpes but I have came across someone telling about how fulvic acid failed to control their outbreaks, however it wasn't your brand and everyone's different. 

Jxc1337, Give it a year. If still don't have any outbreaks then for truth's sake try to trigger it so this method can have more credibility. 

From what I've observed from other people in my month of intense herpes research, The following is the most powerful and effective when suppressing and killing herpes:

-Lugol's Iodine

-Heavy dosing Olive leaf extact or olive leaf powder

-Omega 3 (Not 3-6-9's)

-Coconut oil/Monolaurin

-Dmso Cream spinal application with oil of oregano

Fish oil omega 3's and Iodine seem to be the most important, Omega 3's rebuild the nerves that herpes destroys and, by proxy, makes it much harder for the herpes virus to inhabit the nervous system, It also decreases the inflammation.   I'm not sure what the Iodine does exactly, but I've came across a few people claiming it completely destroyed their outbreaks for years, and one person actually claiming that he got a negative on a test after using it persistently. 

-

jxc1337

38 minutes ago, 2kroc said:

I've been very interested in trace minerals recently but I'm worried about accidentally overdosing a mineral  I might already have a good amount of. The thing I like about this is that you have so many different substances working in the body, you'd expect at least one of the minerals introduced will have a powerful effect at controlling herpes. It seems powerful, and I bet it's good enough to control herpes but I have came across someone telling about how fulvic acid failed to control their outbreaks, however it wasn't your brand and everyone's different. 

Jxc1337, Give it a year. If still don't have any outbreaks then for truth's sake try to trigger it so this method can have more credibility. 

From what I've observed from other people in my month of intense herpes research, The following is the most powerful and effective when suppressing and killing herpes:

-Lugol's Iodine

-Heavy dosing Olive leaf extact or olive leaf powder

-Omega 3 (Not 3-6-9's)

-Coconut oil/Monolaurin

-Dmso Cream spinal application with oil of oregano

Fish oil omega 3's and Iodine seem to be the most important, Omega 3's rebuild the nerves that herpes destroys and, by proxy, makes it much harder for the herpes virus to inhabit the nervous system, It also decreases the inflammation.   I'm not sure what the Iodine does exactly, but I've came across a few people claiming it completely destroyed their outbreaks for years, and one person actually claiming that he got a negative on a test after using it persistently. 

-

Do you have any info on what type of fulvic acid they were using and their dosage? I’d be very interested.

As far as overdosing goes, it’s not possible as it gets expelled from your body within 8-12 hours, from what I read at least, and I believe showed zero negative side effects. Fulvic acid used to be naturally occurring but due to overfarming, it got depleted.

There was a study done on hiv patients and the use of fulvic acid brought patients viral counts to zero. The benefits of fulvic have been widely studied and it’s ability to expel viruses from the system has been documented as well. As long as you have a constant supply of fulvic in your body apparently viruses can’t live.

I’ll continue using it and will let the community know how it goes. I’ve been eating more sweets and fried foods lately and haven’t noticed any symptoms. And my sleeping patterns have been extremely poor, but I’m pretty sure fulvic acid helps with that as well and gives you energy, another one of its benefits. 

I do also use iodine, but just the daily recommended dosage every morning.

Edited by jxc1337

2kroc
On 5/14/2018 at 4:13 PM, true_blue said:

It looks like you have to take a thyroid supplement with this because it lowers selenium levels.

http://naturalhealthsherpa.com/fulvic-acid-side-effects-benefits-humic-acid-minerals/521020

That's not good, It seems promising but i don't want to have to buy another supplement just to counter balance another.

true_blue
48 minutes ago, 2kroc said:

That's not good, It seems promising but i don't want to have to buy another supplement just to counter balance another.

Brazil nuts are high in selenium. It seems you have to eat one a day and you'll be good:

When it comes to eating brazil nuts by themselves as a snack, one to six per day is a typical recommended amount with one to two being sufficient and safest. You don’t want to overdo it with Brazil nuts due to their high selenium content.

https://draxe.com/brazil-nuts/

Of course Brazil nuts have arginine which aggravate the herpes but that may be a good thing as it draws it out in order for the fulvic acid to attack it.

jxc1337
57 minutes ago, 2kroc said:

So, after doing some digging I found only one study that showed fulvic acid lowered selenium levels.  The study was on rats that were given fulvic acid and fed a non-selenium based diet for two generations.  Wouldn't be too worried about lowering selenium levels, unless you plan on taking large amounts of this stuff.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8291220

In that same article you posted it states this, "By simply adding selenium to the rodents’ drinking water, they were able to offset the free radical production in the bone." Selenium is found in a lot of the foods we eat, especially in fish.  Here's a list of the top 10 foods high in selenium:

1) Brazil nuts
1 oz (6-8 nuts): 544 mcg (over 100% DV)
2) Yellowfin tuna
3 oz: 92 mcg (over 100% DV)
3) Halibut, cooked
3 oz: 47mcg (67% DV)
4) Sardines, canned
3 oz: 45mcg (64% DV)
5) Grass-fed beef
3 oz: 33 mcg (47% DV)
6) Turkey, boneless
3 oz: 31 mcg (44% DV)
7) Beef liver
3 oz: 28 mcg (40% DV)
8) Chicken
3 oz: 22 mcg (31% DV)
9) Egg
1 large, 15 mcg (21% DV)
10) Spinach
1 cup: 11 mcg (16% DV)

2kroc

Guess I'll order some then, but I wonder if this'll be able to cleanse it all from your body. The immune system can't reach the spine but  that doesn't mean the spine/CNS is entirely incapable of being influenced by diet/supplements like all these  skeptics keep telling us. There has to be to way to get to it or influence it.

A personal theory of mine is that there's only a finite amount of the virus in your body, and it needs to come out to infect other cells and replicate. But it can't do this if your body is inhospitable of it through treatments like fulvic acid. So if you can do that while simultaneously forcing it out of its hiding place, it might be enough to wipe out drastically from your nervous system.

GotMeAtLast

I just received mine today and took 9 drops in a bottled water. It changes the color of the water some, but it did not really change the taste.

I have had OB's weekly for almost a year and would like a small break. If this works, it would be awesome.

jxc1337
3 hours ago, 2kroc said:

Guess I'll order some then, but I wonder if this'll be able to cleanse it all from your body. The immune system can't reach the spine but  that doesn't mean the spine/CNS is entirely incapable of being influenced by diet/supplements like all these  skeptics keep telling us. There has to be to way to get to it or influence it.

A personal theory of mine is that there's only a finite amount of the virus in your body, and it needs to come out to infect other cells and replicate. But it can't do this if your body is inhospitable of it through treatments like fulvic acid. So if you can do that while simultaneously forcing it out of its hiding place, it might be enough to wipe out drastically from your nervous system.

Awesome ;) let us know how it works out for you.  I do one dose in the morning and once at night.

Puni

Shit it's been two days guys, this shit seems to work, I'm getting the energy back. 

I'm using patanjali shilajit which costs 2$ in India 

Thanks @jxc1337

I hope this is not placebo, 

I'm waking up mornings with good energy. 

Hail himalayas. 

GotMeAtLast

I am now on day 2 and noticed that it does change the taste of water. I cannot say if it's a good or bad taste, but it's still easy to drink. I put 9 drops in a 16oz bottle twice a day.

I did not have the tingling sensation that I normally have this morning, but maybe it's just my mind playing tricks seeing how it's still early.

I just entered into a relationship and would like to have part of my normal life back as I am not looking forward to "the talk".

So bottoms up :)

I also take Quick Clear which seems to reduce how bad I normally breakout.

jxc1337
12 minutes ago, GotMeAtLast said:

I am now on day 2 and noticed that it does change the taste of water. I cannot say if it's a good or bad taste, but it's still easy to drink. I put 9 drops in a 16oz bottle twice a day.

I did not have the tingling sensation that I normally have this morning, but maybe it's just my mind playing tricks seeing how it's still early.

I just entered into a relationship and would like to have part of my normal life back as I am not looking forward to "the talk".

I used to get constant itchiness even without obs and that’s disappeared so hopefully the fulvic works for you!

in regards to the taste of the water, its the same as drinking a heavy mineral water pretty much.

oh and make sure you brush your teeth right after drinking the fulvic, it wears down the enamel pretty quickly.

Edited by jxc1337

true_blue
1 hour ago, GotMeAtLast said:

You are suppose to drink it from a glass because it is a chelator,  bad plastic containing BPA will leach into fulvic.

Also don't use regular tap water. From their website: Do not mix in water with chlorine or fluoride. Distilled water, spring water or clean well water are ideal.

GotMeAtLast
1 minute ago, true_blue said:

You are suppose to drink it from a glass because it is a chelator,  bad plastic containing BPA will leach into fulvic.

Also don't use regular tap water. From their website: Do not mix in water with chlorine or fluoride. Distilled water, spring water or clean well water are ideal.

Ahh.. Thanks for the information and I will swap it up this evening.

jxc1337
2 minutes ago, true_blue said:

Yeah forgot to mention that, even though it says it on the bottle probably needs to be reiterated.

GotMeAtLast
1 hour ago, jxc1337 said:

Yeah forgot to mention that, even though it says it on the bottle probably needs to be reiterated.

It did say something like that on the bottle, but I was jumping for joy that it came in at last. It's sad that something so small can bring us happiness now.

cathy94

Guys I've just spent the past three hours researching fulvic acid, the drops by optimal organics thatjxc1337 seems to be using
i live in japan so one bottle of the 350X plus expedited shipping would cost $115 if i wanted to get it by this week... i'm really excited/impatient to try it though so i might just go ahead and splurge!

Edited by cathy94

GotMeAtLast

I am 4 days in with it and I have felt "normal" all weekend. This morning I woke and had a cold sore on my mouth. I have not had one of these for about 30+ years.

I just meet someone new about a week ago and the kissing has been intense, so I don't know if it has anything to do with that or what. Thoughts?

I am still not giving up on Fulvic Acid as it seems to being doing something. The itching seems to have disappeared as well.

How long should we take this for? 

jxc1337
2 hours ago, GotMeAtLast said:

I am 4 days in with it and I have felt "normal" all weekend. This morning I woke and had a cold sore on my mouth. I have not had one of these for about 30+ years.

I just meet someone new about a week ago and the kissing has been intense, so I don't know if it has anything to do with that or what. Thoughts?

I am still not giving up on Fulvic Acid as it seems to being doing something. The itching seems to have disappeared as well.

How long should we take this for? 

I’ve been taking it for 5 months now and it definitely got worse before it got better. I had two back to back oral outbreaks when I started taking fulvic, your body may be expelling the virus. Hopefully that’s the case.

You also said you had daily tingling? How often was that?

Edited by jxc1337

GotMeAtLast
3 hours ago, jxc1337 said:

I’ve been taking it for 5 months now and it definitely got worse before it got better. I had two back to back oral outbreaks when I started taking fulvic, your body may be expelling the virus. Hopefully that’s the case.

You also said you had daily tingling? How often was that?

The tingling has been constant since Oct of last year. So about 8 months and this was the first weekend that I felt pretty darn good about myself.

Of course when I woke today with the cold sore, that feeling went right out the door. Lucky for me though, it's small and not notable, but it sure does hurt when something touches it.

jxc1337
42 minutes ago, GotMeAtLast said:

I also just ordered this to give it try.

Zinc Sulfate Topical Cream..

You should try oreganol oil as a topical. When I had outbreaks I’d use it topically on the sore and there’d be instant relief, and it’d cut healing time tremendously and sometimes would stop them from forming if caught early enough.  I’ve read that fulvic acid causes herx reactions in some people, I experienced it a bit as well.