World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Double L

On suppressive Medicine!

Double L

I am going on vacation and already worried about having a ob while there. Will be out of the country. Can you use the suppressive medicine like you do when you have a ob? Just do it for 10 days then back down to the regular dose?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • AnonF
      So I disclosed for the first time last week. I was feeling confident after reading all of the positive disclosure stories out there. I was armed with the stats and presented the information in a calm manner as recommended. I was happy to find out that the guy already had a lot of knowledge about it because had an ex w the same issue. It was nice to have sex without having to worry about harboring a secret, I felt normal for once   I got a text from him in the AM and I was hoping for the usual "had a great time, can't wait to see you again" but instead he was blithering on about being paranoid about the contact. We exchanged one more message that day, and today I sent one, no response..... pretty certain I've been ghosted.  I am back to that dark place where I feel like I'm unlovable / unfuckable dreg of society. I'm a single parent which doesn't help, nobody wants a relationship w someone like me... add the herpes and I might as well be a 400 lb amputee on welfare with an IQ of 70. I feel like I am going to have to eventually "settle" for someone that is willing to be with me, but I don't really like them. I feel that a man that is willing to accept this is probably an unwanted outcast himself.  So ultimately I fear I will have nobody, or settle for a guy that disgusts me
    • jxc1337
      Maybe I should up my intake of olive leaf? 
    • Wtfisthisplease
      I'm pretty sure I have ghsv1 but it's not confirmed as I test negative via igg blood test but I probably would not fully disclose even if I had 100% proof. Right now I have disclosed that I think I may have had a coldsore and that's it. Turns out the two girls I've disclosed that to said they get coldsores too so it's a non issue. Hsv1 is a little bit different though in terms of prevalence. If I were in your position (assuming you have hsv2) and took antivirals I probably would not feel the need to disclose during hookups. However in a long term relationship I think it's important. When I disclosed that I may have had a cold sore in the past to a girl I was about to get intimate with she disclosed that she had an oral coldsore before and was positive for hepatitis B. I'm glad she disclosed the hep B because I wanted to make sure I had hep b titers. If the same girl disclosed she had hsv2 I would just make sure she's taking antivirals and wear a condom. 
    • Everydaypeople
      Has anyone ever used this ??
    • permanentfix
      My cold sores are usually hormonal, around my period. I'm non-stop fighting them at this time. If I eat a lot of sugar, caffeine, chocolate, or overdo the alcohol, my immune system is compromised and they're much more likely to hit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.