Went to clinic, still worried.

Scared00

Hi I posted last week about a bump that I wasn’t sure whether it was a blocked gland or hsv. I went to the sexual health clinic and the doctor told me it was a blocked hair follicle (though it’s on the underside of the labia?)  She also said that had it been hsv then when she was examining it (by touching) then I’d be in some sort of pain/discomfort plus it doesn’t look like hsv.

That evening the bump burst a bit. No pain. Now one week later it is still there but on a smaller scale. I can just feel a lump.

My question is: since I have severe anxiety and from what I’ve been reading, I still can’t relax. This bump appeared (or at least I noticed it) about 4 weeks after I slept with my bf for the first time. I was on my period when I noticed the bump so not sure if that has to do with anything.

I apologise for posting about the same issue again. My anxiety just wont let me relax! Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

If you keep worrying about catching herpes you’re going to manifest it in your life then you’ll really need our help lol just relax if you don’t have it you don’t have it take steps to avoid getting it like testing partners before you have sexual encounters. You will regret all the time you wasted worrying about something you don’t even have go and relax

Thank you for your reply. I know you are right and I’m hoping my bf would have told me if he suspected anything as he told him about getting checked for all other STIs (unfortunately they don’t test for hsv unless visible symptoms). 

I know my anxiety is through the roof and something I need to sort out.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!