World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Waiting4newlife

Ready to donate for RVX?

Waiting4newlife

Hi all, 

I came across many messages in this forum who are willing to donate to a promising hsv vaccine. There are some who wish to raise funds and start a research of our own. There are others who don’t know if it will be an authentic fund raising. For those who wish to be part of hsv cure reasearch, "can we help rational vaccine raise some funds to proceed faster? I myself, wish to donate 100 $ to rational vaccines. How many of you here are ready to donate, if rational vaccines opens up for official donation? " 

Your opinions are welcome. 

Ashley738

I would donate to any cause that has to do with finding something that will help. So count me in

lookingforanswers18

I would donate! 

Chris Taylor

I would as well 

LeftCoast

This is Halfords vaccine? Uuuuuuhhh, yeah it was effective but aren’t they currently getting slammed in court by the FDA? 

sochke
7 minutes ago, LeftCoast said:

This is Halfords vaccine? Uuuuuuhhh, yeah it was effective but aren’t they currently getting slammed in court by the FDA? 

I think they are working to submit the IND application to FDA to get in to phase 1 clinical trials as per FDA process.. this may happen by end of year

lookingforanswers18

I just hope they make an official statement to public soon! 

Waiting4newlife

Hi all, 

We need to pass this information and gather support as much as possible. If we have a official signature like like we do in change.org, stating that many people are counting on them and willing to help , they will reply to our queries. Atleast we will have hope to move on then. I will work on how to gather signature in online. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Until then please pass this info to others. There are 65 k members in this group, if we gather Atleast 1/10 of the signature, we will be able to speak with them as a group. 

Onehotmess

Does anyone know how many signatures they are looking to get from change.org?

You would think the FDA would understand this is not going to get to 10k as lots of people who have it are unaware and the people who do know suffer from it and are desperately looking for government  help.

Waiting4newlife
57 minutes ago, Onehotmess said:

Does anyone know how many signatures they are looking to get from change.org?

You would think the FDA would understand this is not going to get to 10k as lots of people who have it are unaware and the people who do know suffer from it and are desperately looking for government  help.

I am trying to contact RVX, to know whether they are proceeding and want to let them know that people are willing to help raise funds for them. I have been mailing them, but yet to get reply. If we work as group, they will reply. Not only for Rvx, it will help for contacting other researches as well. 

Quest

I will, it is a great cause

Louder
10 hours ago, Waiting4newlife said:

I am trying to contact RVX, to know whether they are proceeding and want to let them know that people are willing to help raise funds for them. I have been mailing them, but yet to get reply. If we work as group, they will reply. Not only for Rvx, it will help for contacting other researches as well. 

Stay us tuned if you ever get a response from them, I would definitely give 1000$ to them. What Halford did in the early clinical trials confront scientific community to urge live attenuated vaccine that already work great again VZV, another strain of herpes virus and available on the market. 

I did a post on fundraising charity foundation, maybe it could help.

https://honeycomb.click/topic/75435-this-is-how-we-will-get-rid-of-it/

Waiting4newlife
2 hours ago, Louder said:

Stay us tuned if you ever get a response from them, I would definitely give 1000$ to them. What Halford did in the early clinical trials confront scientific community to urge live attenuated vaccine that already work great again VZV, another strain of herpes virus and available on the market. 

I did a post on fundraising charity foundation, maybe it could help.

https://honeycomb.click/topic/75435-this-is-how-we-will-get-rid-of-it/

Thanks louder. I read your post. I am thinking on to create a blog where we can have list of names and emails of people willing to donate for hsv vaccine. No other information required, coz People did not want to get exposed. Then we can contact the particular vaccine company (RVX) as a group, asking them to open up for official donation. In that way we can help them move fast and get updates from them. All we need is to gather support. If you have any suggestions, please post 

Daisy777

I am in as well !

Onehotmess

Does anyone know how many signatures are needed for the rational vaccine petition that rich started before he can send it in?

I can't see this petition receiving thousands and thousands of signatures when 80% don't know they have it but I do see it being a good start to let the FDA and CDC etc know that people are desperately looking for something much better.

Also why do they feel that it's a simple virus when u have it the chances of getting AID'S is so much higher yet they are trying to cure it, why not try to fix things that contribute to getting AID'S.

valleynovascotia
On 5/12/2018 at 8:06 AM, Waiting4newlife said:

Hi all, 

I came across many messages in this forum who are willing to donate to a promising hsv vaccine. There are some who wish to raise funds and start a research of our own. There are others who don’t know if it will be an authentic fund raising. For those who wish to be part of hsv cure reasearch, "can we help rational vaccine raise some funds to proceed faster? I myself, wish to donate 100 $ to rational vaccines. How many of you here are ready to donate, if rational vaccines opens up for official donation? " 

Your opinions are welcome. 

So many people with herpes in the world so many want a cure imagine the progress we could make if everyone that wanted a cure donated $100. I would be down for doing that.