World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Fedfan

SquareX Recruiting for New Clinical Trial

Fedfan

http://squarex-pharma.com

If you are interested and in the right part of FL or MN, they are recruiting for a new clinical trial of the SADBE immunotherapy for cold sores. 

ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03521479

Edited by Fedfan

TCBH

Promising News!!! Squarex moving to 3rd Phase clinical trials.  Shows to reduce and/or stop outbreaks for 4 months.   Since you apply it to your arm I imagine it works both for HSV-1 and HSV-2.  Right now the company is advertising this is for HSV-1.

See video at this YouTube link 

Miss Horne
2 hours ago, TCBH said:

Promising News!!! Squarex moving to 3rd Phase clinical trials.  Shows to reduce and/or stop outbreaks for 4 months.   Since you apply it to your arm I imagine it works both for HSV-1 and HSV-2.  Right now the company is advertising this is for HSV-1.

If approved and comes to the market I’ll be applying this to every orifice :D

Miss Horne

Your loved one will say something along the lines of “Let me give you a sensual massage tonight” and you’ll be like “ Yeah rub that Squarex all over my genitals and ass” sounds romantic doesn’t it.

Also the guy on the website link looks f’cking demented! 

Cas9
4 minutes ago, Miss Horne said:

Your loved one will say something along the lines of “Let me give you a sensual massage tonight” and you’ll be like “ Yeah rub that Squarex all over my genitals and ass” sounds romantic doesn’t it.

Also the guy on the website link looks f’cking demented! 

If you were in the states I'd come over and give you a rub down :)

Miss Horne
1 minute ago, Cas9 said:

If you were in the states I'd come over and give you a rub down :)

Shall we just get a room? :D

Cas9
2 minutes ago, Miss Horne said:

Shall we just get a room? :D

I think that's a good idea :)

Also, I think we're off topic for this thread, but I don't give a shit LOL

Edited by Cas9

Miss Horne
6 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

I think that's a good idea :)

Also, I think we're off topic for this thread, but I don't give a shit LOL

Bring it on stallion ;)

Cas9
10 minutes ago, Miss Horne said:

Bring it on stallion ;)

But how long is it going to take me to get to England? :)

Edited by Cas9

Miss Horne
13 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

But how long is it going to take me to get to England? :)

You’d be wasting your time going there, I’m not in England :giggle:

Cas9
2 minutes ago, Miss Horne said:

You’d be wasting your time going there, I’m not in England :giggle:

Not sure why I thought you were in England. But you're not in the U.S.  Where are you; or would you rather not say?

Miss Horne
10 hours ago, Cas9 said:

Not sure why I thought you were in England. But you're not in the U.S.  Where are you; or would you rather not say?

From UK :thumbsup:

Edited by Miss Horne

TCBH
47 minutes ago, RNY18 said:

Still years and years away...

Let's stay positive.;) 

Edited by TCBH

JHenry

Wondering out loud if Squarex would possibly (hopefully) have any anti-shedding benefit?   Anybody care to weigh in?   I know nothing about Squarex.

Also, is anyone aware if Priteliver is an oral or injectable application?

Thanking in advance,  Henry.

tiffannybrown
On 1/11/2019 at 1:30 PM, TCBH said:

I wonder why he only talked it about it for specifically cold sores though, and the lips..... if it was for GHSV1 wouldn't he just say HSV1

MikeHerp

it says the trial was suspended due to adverse reactions.

VladimirM
On 1/14/2019 at 12:10 AM, JHenry said:

Wondering out loud if Squarex would possibly (hopefully) have any anti-shedding benefit?   Anybody care to weigh in?   I know nothing about Squarex.

Thanking in advance,  Henry.

Probably the therapy with SADBE helps us to develop a partial immune system on HSV. If you use more SADBE you will develop more immune system on HSV. This is most likely a mechanism of action.

Edited by VladimirM

TCBH

From reading the Wiley-version test report results, it seems it takes 3 weeks for the immune system to be fully activated. 

Also FYI, there is a Turkish hair product SADBE that has 1% Squaric Acid Dibutyl Ester (Note it does have Capsaicin too - which is an active ingredient in chili peppers so know it will make the skin tingle from that alone) can be purchased from this online retailer https://www.enbipharma.com/en/sadbeforte .  I purchased the 0.1% to see if I'll get an allergic reaction from the lower amount of active ingredient.  If I don't have any issues, I'll go for the full 1%.  It costs around $40 which includes shipping.  I figure it can't hurt anything to try.  I don't get typical breakouts so I'm not going to know for sure if it works.  Maybe someone out there with a lot of breakouts can try the product and report back to the group.  Until Squarex gets theirs fully tested and approved by FDA this may be something to try especially since it doesn't cost that much.

Edited by TCBH

moialbalushi
4 minutes ago, TCBH said:

From reading the Wiley-version test report results, it seems it takes 8 weeks for the immune system to be fully activated. 

Also FYI, there is a Turkish hair product SADBE that has 1% Squaric Acid Dibutyl Ester (Note it does have Capsaicin too - which is an active ingredient in chili peppers so know it will make the skin tingle from that alone) can be purchased from this online retailer https://www.enbipharma.com/en/sadbeforte .  I purchased the 0.1% to see if I'll get an allergic reaction from the lower amount of active ingredient.  If I don't have any issues, I'll go for the full 1%.  It costs around $40 which includes shipping.  I figure it can't hurt anything to try.  I don't get typical breakouts so I'm not going to know for sure if it works.  Maybe someone out there with a lot of breakouts can try the product and report back to the group.  Until Squarex gets theirs fully tested and approved by FDA this may be something to try especially since it doesn't cost that much.

Do u apply it on the area and wash or you just keep it ? 

TCBH

From the trial info, it looks like they applied it to the arm, covered it with a tegaderm bandage for 3 hours and then rinsed it off.  I would read the Wiley report (near the bottom of report).

VladimirM
On 2/21/2019 at 5:58 PM, TCBH said:

From reading the Wiley-version test report results, it seems it takes 3 weeks for the immune system to be fully activated. 

If you buy 5 bottles, you get one for free. And it's no longer $ 40. The price went down some time ago.

Edited by VladimirM