World's Largest Herpes Support Group
2kroc

The Official "My Herpes is Cured" Thread

2kroc
Posted (edited)

After a decent month of research, I've stumbled across dozens of instances were people have claimed that they've cured their herpes through whatever obscure method, sometimes even saying that they've negative on herpes test. Most of the time these people just disappear from the internet implying that, either, they've  cured their herpes and are just so happy that they've forgotten us or the outbreaks never actually stopped and can't admit it. 

However, This thread isn't about prove them right or wrong, but simply to keep a record of these evasive virus slaying champions and their fabled cures. At the very least, This list will provide dozens of effective methods for potentially curing or vastly suppressing outbreaks and transmissions.

Basically, Just everytime you find a cure claim, post it in this forum . I'll be updating this list every so often. Now, Let's start:

User: Sayrat51

Site: http://getridofherpes.freeforums.net/thread/10/got-herpes-forever-zeolite-hubpages?page=1&scrollTo=59

Claim: Zeolite cured his herpes

--

User: Slovocavich

site: https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2221837

Claim: - Vitamin D- Olive Leaf Extract-L-lysineVitamin C-DMSO w/aloe vera (rose scented) *- mediterranean Oil of Oregano coconut oil Clover leaf farm 'surivon' (Lemon balm ointment) has stopped his outbreaks for months and that he's on his way to curing herpes.

--

User: TheADONIS/ø

Site: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message336276/pg2 

Claim: A combination olive leaf, Mediterranean oil, and distilled water will cure herpes

--

User: Sophie11

Site: 

Edited by 2kroc

true_blue

I found this one for a red marine algae supplement

ByAntDon June 3, 2014
This stuff totally eradicated the virus from my system.

A Little About Me:
I acquired the herpes virus 2 (down there) in my very promiscuous 20s and it has been in my system for decades. Every two to three months I could look forward to a painful breakout that lasted about twelve days or so - slowly rising pain till it maxes, then decreases until it finally stopped as the painful boils slowly disappeared. As time progressed, I found out about Red Algae and decided to try it.

November 2013 - I bought 2 bottles and followed instructions, "Take 4 capsules daily."

First bottle:
I was already healing up from a painful breakout. Within two or three days of starting this product, something very odd happened. My breakout tried to start all over again. The subsiding pain started rising again for two days. This is how I know this wonderful supplement had made a direct hit and the two were at war. After two days the pain subsided as usual until it ended. I continued taking 4 a day until the bottle ran out.

Second Bottle:
I took 4 capsules religiously, every twelve hours instead of every 24 - at 11 AM, and at 11 PM - until bottle ran out, My goal was to flood my system with this fighting agent.

June 2014
I am proud to truthfully report that I have experienced no more breakouts since I started taking this supplement eight months ago. Now six months into the following year, I should have had at least two breakouts by now.

Disclaimer
I am a 50 something year old man who stands at 6 feet and weighs 195 pounds.
I can only tell you what I did and how my body responded to my own Red Marine Algae Plus regimen.
I am not of a medical background and cannot even tell you whether or not I can close to overdosing on the product, but I can tell you that it has worked for me!

Scientists say the Herpies virus lays dormant deep inside us when it isn't erupting on the surface. I believe it is constantly doing things unawares. I saw a report in resent years that Herpies has been found in the brains of deceased Alzheimer patients. I know from my own experience, my breakouts had become more painful with age. I'm so thankful I'm now free!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2555FB93YBT7Q/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000W8HRWY

2kroc
Posted (edited)

How I Cured Myself of Herpes (HSV2)...

by Heather 
(U.S.A)
DAILY PROTOCOL ROUTINE:

#1: 3-4 drops oregano oil in water, followed with 1-2 tbsp cold pressed organic coconut oil (AM & PM) AND 1-2 drops with coconut oil rubbed on the lower spine (watch James's video).

*Tip: If I felt an infection coming on, I would increase to 6 drops of oregano oil, AM & PM, along with putting coconut oil and 1-2 drops of oregano oil on a Q-tip and applying it to the infected area. But WOW this hurt to tears so don't forget to add a good amount of coconut oil. 

#2: 2 capsules Olivus olive leaf MAX (AM & PM).

#3: 5 drops of Sovereign Silver colloidal silver (up to 5 x's a day). 

#4: Antioxidant Shake (breakfast, lunch, and evening). Here's what was in it...

*Pomegranate Powder (Navitas Naturals) 
*Maqui Powder 1 tsp 
*Camu Powder 1/4-1/2 tsp
*Acai Powder 1 tsp
*Chlorella Powder 1/2 tsp
*Matcha Green Tea 2 tsp
*Maca Powder 1 heaping tsp
*Wheat Grass Powder 1 scoop

Continued.............

https://www.life-saving-naturalcures-and-naturalremedies.com/how-i-cured-myself-of-herpes-hsv21.html

Edited by 2kroc

Cas9
8 hours ago, 2kroc said:

Basically, Just everytime you find a cure claim, post it in this forum . I'll be updating this list every so often. Now, Let's start:

Seriously? Why would anyone waste their time researching natural cures for herpes when there isn't one?

jxc1337
9 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

Seriously? Why would anyone waste their time researching natural cures for herpes when there isn't one?

Why would anyone waste their time posting in a thread they don’t care about?

Heatbroken Sydney

GREAT THREAD....

Non have mentioned negative blood test though?

I have mentioned this before yet no one listens, if you want your outbreaks to stop completely get a copper held handle  Hulda Clark Zapper !

Heatbroken Sydney

Currently on Synergy Pharmaceauticals to try and get a negative blood test.

WilsoInAus

Not sure it has ever been shown that there is anything more efficacious that Medicinal Compound. 

jxc1337
39 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Not sure it has ever been shown that there is anything more efficacious that Medicinal Compound. 

That's cause very few studies have been conducted.  If you want to continue putting medications into your body and do harm, go ahead.  I rather go the natural route and so would many others.

Cas9
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, jxc1337 said:

Why would anyone waste their time posting in a thread they don’t care about?

Because it gives others on the forum false hope for a natural cure. These natural approaches could possibly help with herpes symptoms, but they will not CURE it.

Edited by Cas9

jxc1337

57 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

Because it gives others on the forum false hope for a natural cure. These natural approaches could possibly help with herpes symptoms, but they will not CURE it.

Are you a doctor? Or do you actually have any qualifications that allow you to say there’s no actual cure? There hasn’t been enough research on natural remedies to know there’s no actual cure. Clearly this thread isn’t for you. Natural remedies will ALWAYS be a topic of discussion so if you don’t like it, don’t open up these threads.

Cas9
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, jxc1337 said:

Are you a doctor? Or do you actually have any qualifications that allow you to say there’s no actual cure? There hasn’t been enough research on natural remedies to know there’s no actual cure. Clearly this thread isn’t for you. Natural remedies will ALWAYS be a topic of discussion so if you don’t like it, don’t open up these threads.

Typical response from believers like yourself; i.e. "Are you a doctor?"
No, I am not, ARE YOU?

So, I base my comments, and so should you, on what the experts say. Not to mention, not one person has ever been shown to be officially cured by herpes. I don't care what some quack on the internet named Dr. Doodoo or Dr. Kookoo says.
The experts (i.e. those that are qualified) say there are no natural cures; Nor has ANYONE been officially deemed of being cured of hsv. Further, common sense dictates that none of these remedies are likely to penetrate the neuron, but if they did, be able to seek and destroy hsv but have no effect on the neuron itself.

These remedies cost money and could even have side effects.

So yes, I don't like it when the thread uses the word CURE, and regardless of whether it will ALWAYS be a topic of discussion, I will respond as I please.

Here's a good natural approach to helping control herpes;
- Eat a healthy diet
- Exercise moderately
- Keep the stress level down' i.e. exercise (including walking) helps this a lot
- Get a normal amount of sleep

Certain foods (or natural approaches) may help also, but they will not CURE it.

Edited by Cas9

jxc1337
Posted (edited)

Why are you still here? Your posts are irrelevant to the thread and really unnecessary. Like I said before if you don’t like it stay out. You’re just spamming the thread now with information nobody asked for. If you’re really so against this topic go start your own thread. This thread isn’t about proving the existence of cures but just noting the people that have stated they’ve been cured and their methods.  Just cause you don’t agree with us doesn’t mean we need your negativity. 

Edited by jxc1337

Cas9
1 minute ago, jxc1337 said:

Why are you still here? Your posts are irrelevant to the thread and really unnecessary. Like I said before if you don’t like it stay out. You’re just spamming the thread now with information nobody asked for. If you’re really so against this topic go start your own thread. This thread isn’t about proving the existence of cures but just noting the people that have stated they’ve been cured and their methods.  Just cause you don’t agree with us doesn’t mean with need your negativity.

I'm still here because of your responses. As I said, I'll say what I want. That said, I've made my counterpoint and am willing to move on. But if you keep responding, I'll respond back.

jxc1337
4 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

I'm still here because of your responses. As I said, I'll say what I want. That said, I've made my counterpoint and am willing to move on. But if you keep responding, I'll respond back.

Yeah I can tell you’re very mature.

Cas9
Just now, jxc1337 said:

Yeah I can tell you’re very mature.

Yes, I am very mature. Apparently you feel that if you tell someone to stay off a thread, they have to do so, otherwise, they are being immature. I just told you that I made my point and was willing to move on as long as you don't respond. But you couldn't help yourself and responded with an insult. So blame yourself for my response.

jxc1337
Posted (edited)

No you’re being immature because you came into a thread that clearly you have no interest in reading, and then continue to state things totally irrelevant to the thread. I’m done going back and forth with you. If a mod could delete mine and all of Cas9’s comments that’d be great.

Edited by jxc1337

ThatGuy4444

Dr. Kwang Wellness 

Christian Green

Obasi Scott

All claim to have gotten patients negative results on the test and have showed evidence 

Cas9
6 minutes ago, jxc1337 said:

No you’re being immature because you came into a thread that clearly you have no interest in reading, and then continue to state things totally irrelevant to the thread. I’m done going back and forth with you. If a mod could delete mine and all of Cas9’s comments that’d be great.

I do have interest. My interest is to help prevent people from believing these concoctions will CURE herpes. They can also cost a lot of money and have side effects. If you think this is immature, then that's your viewpoint. I've made my point. Now if you need to get the last word in, go ahead OR simply go back to discussing these remedies.

jxc1337
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

I do have interest. My interest is to help prevent people from believing these concoctions will CURE herpes. They can also cost a lot of money and have side effects. If you think this is immature, then that's your viewpoint. I've made my point. Now if you need to get the last word in, go ahead OR simply go back to discussing these remedies.

Then start your own thread lol. This isn’t the place to do it. You’re hilarious.

Edited by jxc1337

IcantThinkofaName

Its a slippery slope. If you consider a cure being "relief  of symptoms" then natural remedies are a relief.  If you consider a cure restoring your body to its original condition pre-infection, then no, not for this one. The virus is not eradicated forever.  But if these things help to stop outbreaks, in a sense , they are cures.

You can have had other viruses, and be considered cured, right?...from the Flu, Chicken pox, measles, EBV, and CMV, Hep A, B C...but they are still in your body. Correct? Or am I missing something, or misinformed? I know some can reactivate ( chicken pox to  be shingles, EBV....but not measles, not the flu)

why is this virus such a bastard? Why can't I just rip out my nerves. There has to be a way to stop it.

definition of  cure:

cure
kyo͝or/
verb

relieve (a person or animal) of the symptoms of a disease or condition.
"he was cured of the disease"
synonyms: heal, restore to health, make well/better; 
archaiccleanse
"after a long course of treatment, he was cured"

noun

1. 1.
    a substance or treatment that cures a disease or condition.
    "the search for a cure for the common cold"
    synonyms: remedy, medicine, medication, medicament, antidote, antiserum; 
    treatment, therapy;
    archaicphysic
    "a cure for cancer"

true_blue

MY HERPES CURE
I have to tell you about "elderberry extract" and "humic acid" (comes from the soil). About 7 years ago I found a product called VIRACILLIN (humic acid) at a local health food store, along side the display was a book about how humic acid surrounds a virus so it can't get into your body, plus it had a lot of studies; hiv, herpes, hepatitis c,  with great results...of course the product is off the market now and who knows what that book was. But the other one, elderberry extract is still around and. Anyhow, I've been taking it for these 7 years and I don't get colds or flu and the best part is that I never get herpes out breaks any longer, I got infected way back when and I would still, maybe once a year, get a little bit of an outbreak. No more!

I use Quantum Health Elderberry Immune Defense. Chewable.

my cold sores went away for 4 years on the primal diet. Before that i used to get them 3 or 4 times a year every year since i was born.

James Stewart or James Hopson, I forget which one, cured his genital herpes completely  on the primal diet.

https://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/instinctoanopsology/can-eating-raw-or-instincto-cure-herpes/

briar
3 hours ago, IcantThinkofaName said:

Its a slippery slope. If you consider a cure being "relief  of symptoms" then natural remedies are a relief.  If you consider a cure restoring your body to its original condition pre-infection, then no, not for this one. The virus is not eradicated forever.  But if these things help to stop outbreaks, in a sense , they are cures.

You can have had other viruses, and be considered cured, right?...from the Flu, Chicken pox, measles, EBV, and CMV, Hep A, B C...but they are still in your body. Correct? Or am I missing something, or misinformed? I know some can reactivate ( chicken pox to  be shingles, EBV....but not measles, not the flu)

why is this virus such a bastard? Why can't I just rip out my nerves. There has to be a way to stop it.

I agree about the slippery slope and obviously cannot argue with the textbook definition of cure. But I think in this diseases case, using the term cure (which to me at the very least and i'm sure many others) makes it sound like it truly is eradicated. Maybe of course that would be all cleared up when reading that the people merely mention their symptoms or outbreaks have been controlled or cured.

The danger might come in the form of someone thinking that them not having outbreaks would mean they are no longer infectious or that some of the supplements might interact poorly or dangerously with other medications they are taking for other things/reasons. This might be assuming a lot (ass out of u and me I know...) however and its very possible that most people who use these methods of control do the diligence of honest research, and know that they will still need to disclose to potential partners... and that it won't actually rid them of the virus or being able to transmit it regardless of symptoms.

The only other complaint I have was I initially thought this was going to be a "police the misinformation/myths thread" because any time I see on searches about information or studies on herpes some faceless person/ad mention "click here for herpes cure!" it always wreaks of spam and or plays off the insecurities and fears we all may be facing which seems kind of shady and unethical... A better title would be "The Official My Symptoms Are Cured Thread".

I am interested in checking out the studies or methods of Dr. Kwang Wellness, Christian Green, and Obasi Scott (mentioned in a post above) to see if there is any reality to their claims. They are pretty big ones though, and I would think it would make a pretty large splash in scientific circles if their claims can be verified and repeatable. Not just due to herpes, but I would think the actions/activity of their treatments would have great implications in control or eradication of other diseases and viruses, and in biology in general. 

Taintedgirl
Posted (edited)

Not going to say too much on the it’s not a real cure front because that’s already been established but I will add these few gems:

1. You are not going to get a negative test result.

2. You will still shed without symptoms the only thing that reduces shedding is medication so you are still very much infectious to others. 

3. Most of these stories involve having the virus for years and as we all know it tapers down after a few years so tread lightly.

Edited by Taintedgirl