World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Ribbon35

Herpes in a pill to heal?

Ribbon35

Has anyone ever heard of capturing the secretions of your herpes breakout in tiny medical jar so that the virus can be collected and put into pills so that you can take them on the daily as a way to prevent recurring outbreaks?

I had a naturopath suggest this option to me as a way to decrease outbreaks. He even gave me the jar to capture and bring back to him whenever I have my next outbreak. Something about reintroducing your own herpes virus into your body helps build your immune system? Anyway someone there testified to it working for them for the past 6 months so I'm actually considering it. What do you guys think?

Taintedgirl

I wish we could post gifs on here because.....WTF! 

Please I beg of you do not capture your secretions and use them in that manner you could potentially infect other parts of your body and make your situation. Do not be led astray.

oldgal

Eww.  This sounds like something out of an old Vincent Price kind of movie!

I know this is the method behind various diseases and their medications, and for that reason I guess it perhaps has some merit, but I have to say that this is one of those times when I may well choose the disease over the treatment.....

Kurdt01

I wouldn't do that...and I'm pretty open to alternative meds and treatment...that just sounds like asking for problems....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• information seeker
      By information seeker
      Hello, fellow reader I am in the process of having the government of Canada start a experimental treatment to cure herpes. I have been following alot of the research sexual transmitted illiness, and have noticed good results for gene therapy. I reason to believe that herpes can be cured within the next 2 years. With an experimental gene treatment. With recent cure of cells with HIV using crispr cas9. I believe a cured can achieve using a cocktail of drugs and gene therapy.  The process works by forcing the virus to awaken, while pumping antiviral to stop the spread of the virus. This would allow crispr cas9 to more easily to shred the herpe's DNA in the cell. This would also be combined with a TRIM5α Proteins to prevent the spread replication of the virus. Alot of this optimism comes from the gene therapy treatment that show results with current gene therapy treatments that appears to be successful. I am currently looking for people who live in Canada and are citizens or permanent resident. To join me in the process. If this is successful after a 12 month to 24 months treatment, a subject may be cured of virus permanently. This could also pave the way for future cure in other viral infection like herpes.

Requirements 
      Living in Canada 
      Covered by national healthcare plan.
      Willing to be part of experimental treatment.

Any one who does not meet these requirements can comment but may not be able to assist with the process.

• TaylorNicks
      By TaylorNicks
      Hello! I’m new here, I found out about 8 months ago that I am living with Herpes. I have been dating my boyfriend for 10 months. I was infected last January. I was out with friends and went to an after party at a mutual friends, friends, party. I ended up getting drugged and raped. I woke up the next morning, covered in my own blood and in an unfamiliar place. Once I got home, I realized I had the worst pain in my genital area. Later to get tested and be positive for herpes. It’s one thing to have herpes, it’s another to have received them through rape.
      Anyway, When I found out, I didn’t tell my boyfriend, I was unsure how he would react. It came out one night when I was drunk and he was so angry with me. We are still together and moving to a new state together. But he continues to bring up the fact that I have it and he is terrified he’s going to get it. How can I comfort him, how can we get our relationship back to how it was before he knew? We used to be extremely sexually active (twice a day), now it’s like twice a month, with a condom. 
      My boyfriend could not cope with the fact that i had it and that he still has not gotten it, he made me get a third test done for his satisfaction. Ive now had 4 tests done. Two came back slightly positive, like .2% over the “ inconclusive” results, one completely negative, and one positive. Help?? What does this mean?
      I have done research for a black market cure, has anyone else? 
      I found one that is being studied in the  Caribbean  and Mexico. Has anyone else seen anything else about this? 
      Or know any homeopathic  cures?
      Thanks for your help. And for reading this long post! 
    • Theairplanelanded
      By Theairplanelanded
      Hi guys I am worried if I got herpes. I have gone to the doctor and they have all said I am fine, I recently had Oral sex from a girl I met. I had it done two times. The first time I was fine and the next time, I felt pain in my urine.  Uti tests and stds tests expect for Herpes was done and I was good. The pain went away but I have these red sores and I am confused if they are anything? The doctor said they are normal but I just want some feedback. Thank you guys please comment.  My pictures are there 
      https://ibb.co/mV8jbp
      https://ibb.co/jqnubp
      https://ibb.co/fGze99
      https://ibb.co/dP6gNU
      https://ibb.co/m9Sz99
      https://ibb.co/jcfK99
      https://ibb.co/nbg4bp
      https://ibb.co/kxv82U
      https://ibb.co/enKCU9

• Ribbon35
      By Ribbon35
      Since May I have been taking Valtrex. At first it was 500mg once a day then it increased to 1000mg once a day in June after frequent outbreaks persisted. I've had a total of 9 outbreaks since May and was diagnosed with hsv2 in March of this year.  The past three weeks I've had severe dizziness, especially when lying down and getting up in the mornings. Today my doctor suggested taking acyclovir 400mg twice a day. Has anyone switched from acyclovir to valtrex and experienced better results/less breakouts?
    • mcf1971
      By mcf1971
      Would a person with a herpes outbreak be prescribed antibiotics?
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Toro
      I have the same symptoms as well and the only thing that worked out is Amenalief.I am taking 1 pill a day.
    • cowpoke02
      it happens ..  talking about few guys so i guessed ..  only take sone mess up or lie ..  experiment continues . i was doing great .  went backwards .. not eating is my friend ..  i get some supplies back and i will see if they working better than thing i was taking them with ...  order nuns hemp oil and products . they make best  out of california .   joint pain stuff and edible oil .  might work really well . experiment time ..  smoke real pot as well .  always hope // i know at worse i make my own oil dose up at night ..  eat clean .. i looking at it as a war and battle .. i was just healthy for while ..  so all gotta do is eat dried apricots or hemp oils ... or switch on off best products so body dint get used to it or damage from one thing to long ..  take care ..   you work in law offices ?  i could use a hand typing up simple retard few sentences  . make every thing short ..  i could pay back extra if i win ...     yes sex is reckless . i didn't a lot but made bad choices .. its reckless since it is your life . bible no joke . world history of truths of man . problem is figure it out after ya screwed . lol.  strict cause when you comet to play or entertain idea specially others they usual;ly using you or trickery bad things .  all good.  it's a war and i just enough and have few tricks all ready . get stocked up on the remedies so don't run out . lol.  live where have pot be god sent . 
    • cowpoke02
      that is a real pain and pelvic problem made worse by stress that changes chemicals in body /  then it inflames nerves ..   i got scar tissue to prove it ..   lol..  get some pot to get rid of it .   try  three sistersor sisters hemp oil .  helps aches pains through the skin in  joints  so goo chance go through help the H plus ingest it  and smoke it .  made by 2 nuns in  califorina .. best hemp product and more expensive ..  ordering today for shipment ..  life a bitch . had it in control again something went wrong . ra out of one thing i was taking . might f been working better than seeds alone .  we keep experimenting . lol.  
    • MikeHerp
      It's not clear.  The experiments in which they inactivated 2-4% latent HSV in mice, was definitely in living mice. The research paper is very clear about that.  It appears that in May 2018, they also reported nearly 20-30% inactivation of latent HSV in living mice. It's not clear what the 90% is referring to, whether in living mice or some artificial latency model using mice sells in vitro.  I really hope that it was in living mice.  That would make sense, since the earlier experiments were in living mice.  But in any case, as you mentioned, this research is progressing very well. Let's continue to try to raise money for it.  
    • blurneworder
      Did anything cause the tears or would you just getting tears out of nowhere?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.