Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Godcanhealme

Natural cure?

Recommended Posts

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

I know you guys probably heard this a million times, but as a guy with a degree in biology, I've studied hsv 1 and I truly think you can cure herpes naturally, oregano oil has stopped my cold sores and I'm currently going on a whole food diet trying to get rid of this, I'll keep you guys posted!

Edited by Godcanhealme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
true_blue
20 minutes ago, Godcanhealme said:

I know you guys probably heard this a million times, but as a guy with a degree in biology, I've studied hsv 1 and I truly think you can cure herpes naturally, oregano oil has stopped my cold sores and I'm currently going on a whole food diet trying to get rid of this, I'll keep you guys posted!

What specifically about biology makes you think herpes can be cured naturally?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taintedgirl
29 minutes ago, Godcanhealme said:

I know you guys probably heard this a million times, but as a guy with a degree in biology, I've studied hsv 1 and I truly think you can cure herpes naturally, oregano oil has stopped my cold sores and I'm currently going on a whole food diet trying to get rid of this, I'll keep you guys posted!

A degree in biology is not a degree in virology. An understanding of viruses is needed on this forum then when you tell the truth you are labeled negative. I’m very happy you are controlling your outbreaks and adopting a healthy lifestyle it’s good for regulating the virus but unfortunately won’t cure it. The only thing that lessens shedding is antiviral medication.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme

@Taintedgirl

sorry but you're only repeating general information, you claim there is no cure but fail to provide proof of your assertion

@true_blue

1, people's viral load decreases (depending on how they take care of themselves) 

2, the virus lives in our cells, but cells do not live forever, so the cell they harvest will eventually die, then the virus will get exposed

3. Viruses go through biochemical pathways just like other reactions in the body, so if you stop certain habits like eating high arginine foods and reducing stress, the virus will not have the precursors to be active 

look at it this way, there are certain infected people with no symptoms, why??? Because there body was in the right condition to suppress the virus, if we put our bodies in the right condition, we too can suppress the virus

once the virus is surpressed our cells will go through their life cycles and die, then the virus will be exposed to our immune system 

actions speak louder then words, I've already seen how oregano literally stopped my breakout, and I'm currently on day 6 of my Whole Foods detox, I plan on getting tested in mid June, so I'll def keep you guys posted and answer any questions 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taintedgirl

There’s no cure for this or else we would’ve all done this and there would be no need for a forum. The virus exists in the nerve ganglia unless you can eliminate it from there it will always make its way to surface through asyptomatic shedding even if you have no outbreaks. Please don’t assume it’s a cure look I’m not trying to down you but you might put people at risk if you assume you’re cured and engage in activity that might expose them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
true_blue
15 minutes ago, Godcanhealme said:

@Taintedgirl

sorry but you're only repeating general information, you claim there is no cure but fail to provide proof of your assertion

@true_blue

1, people's viral load decreases (depending on how they take care of themselves) 

2, the virus lives in our cells, but cells do not live forever, so the cell they harvest will eventually die, then the virus will get exposed

3. Viruses go through biochemical pathways just like other reactions in the body, so if you stop certain habits like eating high arginine foods and reducing stress, the virus will not have the precursors to be active 

look at it this way, there are certain infected people with no symptoms, why??? Because there body was in the right condition to suppress the virus, if we put our bodies in the right condition, we too can suppress the virus

once the virus is surpressed our cells will go through their life cycles and die, then the virus will be exposed to our immune system 

actions speak louder then words, I've already seen how oregano literally stopped my breakout, and I'm currently on day 6 of my Whole Foods detox, I plan on getting tested in mid June, so I'll def keep you guys posted and answer any questions 

 

What about the nervous system? Isn't the main reason why this can't be cured is because hsv gets into your nerves and this is were the antibodies can't get access to?

Aren't supplements the equivalent of a weed whacker where you cut off the weeds but you can never get to the root?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme

@Luislov

seeded grapes, oranges, cilantro, kale, blueberries, cherries, and mandarins.... 

@Taintedgirl

with all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about, I know it's hard, I know there are a lot of scams out there, but you must understand that the pharmacy makes more money treating you, then curing you, im not trying to sound like a conspiracy nut, but I considered med school and was turned off by allopathic methodology of treating symptoms as opposed to the cause, I'm not saying all doctors are evil and out to get us, but the allopathic methodology is criminal in my opinion, with that being said... if you can refute my three points I made, I will listen, but I know enough to understand viruses aren't magic, they go through biochemistry just like the rest of our cells

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme

@true_blue

nerves are just a type of cell, there are NO CELLS that live forever (well outside of cancer cells, but that's a whole nother topic!) In any case once that nerve cell dies boom, it's just the virus and your immune system (assuming you're healthy and been taking care of yourself)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taintedgirl

Fine let’s debunk your points as best we can

1. Your first point is not accurate your viral load does not decrease with how well you take care of yourself. Per Terri Warren’s website, shedding rates for oral hsv 1 without symptoms are 9-18% for genital hsv 1 the rate is at 3-5% your viral load does not drop at this time unless you’re on anti viral suppression therapy. The only thing you are doing is creating an immune system that attacks the virus quicker as a healthy diet reduces other problems in the body that might stress the immune system. Time is also a factor because depending on how long you’ve had the virus, your system recognizes it better and attacks it but keep in mind this is after it leaves the ganglia where it resides so the only response is at the surface level. 

2. The virus lives in cells in the nerve ganglia. Nerve cells live as long as you do and they might even outlive you lol that’s why the virus remains in the cns until it is ready to surface.

3. The virus travels through the entry surface in the skin to the cns through nerve pathways. It’s those same nerve pathways that it uses to travel down to the entry surface during outbreaks. The Low arginine diet simply helps the body’s immune system fight the virus once it’s about to reach the surface but as I stated before the virus will bypass the system and cause silent shedding. Anti viral medication interferes with the virus’ genetic material ONLY when it is released from the ganglia. 

 

YOU WILL NOT CURE YOURSELF BUT YOU WILL HELP YOUR BODY FIGHT. YOU WILL STILL SHED. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme

@Taintedgirl

and again you demonstrated you don't have any idea what you're talking about

1. If you check your viral load during an outbreak, then check your viral load after your immune system has dealt with an outbreak, your viral load will decrease, plus you'll find many anecdotes of people who have changed their lifestyle report of smaller viral load... so yes viral loads do drop depending on how you take care yourself... you even admitted viral load can drop if you're on viral suppression therapy, so by your own admission, viral can and does drop

2. Incorrect, nerve cells live around 36 months, however they don't go through typical mitosis, they use stem cells to differentiate and migrate, so let's say a nerve cell is infected, well thankfully that infected cell is not stagnant, so in theory if you don't activate the virus (I.e. with stress) then that virus (inside the cell) will either "wiggle" to a more exposed location, like perhaps the lower neural nasal passage OR the nerve will eventually degrade in expose the virus

3. The virus needs arginine to form a virion, so no arginine then no formation of the virion 

JV0030010009.pdf?expires=1527309837&id=i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taintedgirl
Posted (edited)

Dude you’re the one refusing to accept that you have this virus for life. 

1. What your supposedly checking for in tests is not viral load it is antibodies as you’re going through an outbreak your body produces more antibodies to fight it in comparison to when you don’t have one. The terminology is what has you confused here I think. 

2. Again I disagree with this. While apoptosis in nerve cells is a thing, in hsv infected cells it is not common. The NotI-HpaI LAT region of HSV-1 contributes to the prevention of apoptosis in neuronal cells infected with the virus. New cells pick it up.

3. While I agree that arginine deficient diet has been shown to reduce herpes outbreaks you won’t kill the latent virus and reactivity and silent shedding will still cause you to pass it on. If arginine was the only deciding factor we wouldn’t need anything else. It’s not a cure. In tissue cells in Petri dishes this can work but we are organisms that have this protein within us we can’t eliminate it. 

‘I applaud your efforts but you’re not getting cured we’ll have to wait on the treatments they bring but you’ll still shed the virus 

Edited by Taintedgirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Godcanhealme said:

@Taintedgirl

and again you demonstrated you don't have any idea what you're talking about

1. If you check your viral load during an outbreak, then check your viral load after your immune system has dealt with an outbreak, your viral load will decrease, plus you'll find many anecdotes of people who have changed their lifestyle report of smaller viral load... so yes viral loads do drop depending on how you take care yourself... you even admitted viral load can drop if you're on viral suppression therapy, so by your own admission, viral can and does drop

2. Incorrect, nerve cells live around 36 months, however they don't go through typical mitosis, they use stem cells to differentiate and migrate, so let's say a nerve cell is infected, well thankfully that infected cell is not stagnant, so in theory if you don't activate the virus (I.e. with stress) then that virus (inside the cell) will either "wiggle" to a more exposed location, like perhaps the lower neural nasal passage OR the nerve will eventually degrade in expose the virus

3. The virus needs arginine to form a virion, so no arginine then no formation of the virion 

JV0030010009.pdf?expires=1527309837&id=i

1. Viral load has a weak link to shedding and outbreak frequency compared to immune function, especially skin based Tcells. It is impossible to measure viral load of HSV particles in a human (or guess it yourself!).

2. Amazingly, not all the cells die at the same time, HSV may die with the cell, however the new one will simply be infected by the active infected cells.

3. You cannot deplete arginine an essential ingredient for your body. In fact arginine is harmonic to herpes and will always aim to regulate its production. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19288025

Edited by WilsoInAus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

@WilsoInAus

1. My point stands, viral load can and does drop (depending how you take care of yourself)

2. You are correct, not all cells die at once lol, you should look at a neurons under a microscope and you'll see how they constantly are moving, so when a cell does die it might die at a more exposed area, plus it might get hit by WBC before it has a chance to affect another cell,

3. Arginine is naturally produced in the body, but vitamin c helps in the process of turning arginine into nitric oxide, not to mention arginine isn't everywhere at all times, but it can be more prevelant depending on your diet, thus making you more prone to allow it to form virons

you guys have not refuted my points, more or less you just added some considerations 

Edited by Godcanhealme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

@Taintedgirl

im sorry but you keep contradicting yourself 

1. The semantics are irrelevant, you claimed viral loads don't drop, then you admitted they do (with they therapy)

2. You claim nerve cells can live as long as you do (which is absurdly false) then admit neural apoptosis is a thing

3. Strawman, I said suppress the virus (by not intaking much arginine) then the latent virus will eventually wiggle to an exposed area, or (if stagnat) then when the carrier cell dies there won't be arginine there for it form a virion 

none of my points have been refuted, again actions speak louder then words I plan on getting the test mid June, I'll def keep you guys posted, any more questions or objections?

Edited by Godcanhealme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hellohello111
1 hour ago, Godcanhealme said:

@Taintedgirl

im sorry but you keep contradicting yourself 

1. The semantics are irrelevant, you claimed viral loads don't drop, then you admitted they do (with they therapy)

2. You claim nerve cells can live as long as you do (which is absurdly false) then admit neural apoptosis is a thing

3. Strawman, I said suppress the virus (by not intaking much arginine) then the latent virus will eventually wiggle to an exposed area, or (if stagnat) then when the carrier cell dies there won't be arginine there for it form a virion 

none of my points have been refuted, again actions speak louder then words I plan on getting the test mid June, I'll def keep you guys posted, any more questions or objections?

Yeah, I have a PhD in Behavorial Science and you have a classic case of denial. I applaud you for your attitude and don’t doubt your lifestyle will mitigate your obs, but if you were right in this instance, you’d be working in contravention to every research and virology venture ever conducted. Seriously, great attitude though and really like the screen name God can heal me. I concur fully and pray He does to us all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taintedgirl
1 hour ago, Godcanhealme said:

@Taintedgirl

im sorry but you keep contradicting yourself 

1. The semantics are irrelevant, you claimed viral loads don't drop, then you admitted they do (with they therapy)

2. You claim nerve cells can live as long as you do (which is absurdly false) then admit neural apoptosis is a thing

3. Strawman, I said suppress the virus (by not intaking much arginine) then the latent virus will eventually wiggle to an exposed area, or (if stagnat) then when the carrier cell dies there won't be arginine there for it form a virion 

none of my points have been refuted, again actions speak louder then words I plan on getting the test mid June, I'll def keep you guys posted, any more questions or objections?

1. Well anti virals are the only thing observed to drop viral loads my first statement reflects that. I’m not contradicting myself at all. Your assumption is based on testing and as I told you when testing is done it is the antibodies for hsv that are tested.  

2. Neural apoptosis exists in migratory and differentiating cells research shows cells containing hsv have the NotI-HpaI LAT region works to prevent their death. 

3. You still won’t get rid of the virus as long as it leaves the ganglion it travels down the neural pathway to the skin surface at the site of infection. Arginine deficiency doesn’t stop silent shedding. 

Youre picking and choosing what parts of the responses you want to believe even your refutes don’t reference the truth of the points made by Wilson and I. You’re in denial, keep being obtuse you will not test negative. Unless the latent virus is removed you will not be cured and still pose a risk to potential partners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme

@hellohello111

not denial, I just understand biochemistry and histology, again allopathic medicine (aka the doctors that tell you there is no cure) work on methodology of allopathy, they treat the symptoms as opposed to the cause, so of course man has not created a pill that that herpes, but that doesn't mean our bodies cannot heal herpes

my points have no been refuted if you read closely these are more or less agreeing with me, and adding considerations 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
Posted (edited)

Well that is quite humourous. Your points have not only been refuted, not that they needed to be, they have a childish, pixie like quality.

The fact is that of the 40 billion people with HSV 1/2 who have ever lived, none has ever eradicated HSV 1/2 from their body. Not one. Yes, not a single soul.

But there is always a chance they missed something... right? Surely?

Maybe it is parsnip chips dipped in peanut butter! 

Dont read too closely ;)

Edited by WilsoInAus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cas9
11 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Well that is quite humourous. Your points have not only been refuted, not that they needed to be, they have a childish, pixie like quality.

The fact is that of the 40 billion people with HSV 1/2 who have ever lived, none has ever eradicated HSV 1/2 from their body. Not one. Yes, not a single soul.

But there is always a chance they missed something... right? Surely?

Maybe it is parsnip chips dipped in peanut butter! 

Dont read too closely ;)

No, I already tried that.

Maybe it's baloney and whipped cream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme

Okay long message here we go 

@Taintedgirl

1. Again you admitted viral loads do indeed drop, I understand there is a difference between antibodies and the actual virus, however just by simple logic we can conclude viral loads drop, for example, if you start with one virus, then you Aggravate it, it will turn to let say... 100 viruses, then your immune system will deal with the ones it can, and your virus will turn to let say, 60....so you went from 100,  to 60... so again viral loads can and do drop...

2. That's actually a good thing, because We have too options, either the cell dies, or stays alive, if it stays alive it will eventually migrate to a more exposed area, which makes it more susceptible to topical treatments

3. Your immune system and other minerals can deal with silent shedding... remember the virus must expose itself to the blood stream before it can effect its target 

@WilsoInAus

you have no idea how the medical industry works, they do not search for natural cures, in order to do the science they need grants, do you honestly think you'll get a grant advocating a natural cure to a billion dollar industry?  There are many anecodotes of people getting healed naturally, and I'm already seeing results from the small natural things I tried such as oregano oil, I think you should be rooting for me instead of repeating what you been taught... curing yourself isn't a pill a way, it's a hard committant to relearning what you been taught, and sticking to a rigourus diet...

@Cas9

you really didn't add anything aside from ad hocs, remember I'm on your side...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jxc1337

@Taintedgirlcontinues to show her ignorance in multiple threads.  Like I said before in another thread, currently yes, there is no cure, but you can't say one doesn't exist because there hasn't been enough studies on natural supplements to state that this virus can't be cured.  

@Godcanhealmesaid it best, there's no money in natural cures.  Big pharma wouldn't exist if everyone was healing themselves naturally.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme

@jxc1337

right, you have to understand how the industry works to understand "no cure" is what they want you to think... in any case most people don't pursue a natural cure because we've been brainwashed by the social norm... back in the 90s I believe, THC and the "gypsy mushroom" have shown evidence of STOPPING the virus from replication, I wonder why those studies haven't been pursued...hmmmm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godcanhealme

Also I encourage all readers to follow this post! Because pass or fail, I do plan on showing my results!

and I'll be answering questions if needed

Also posting updates 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Honey love bug
Posted (edited)

Oh here @Taintedgirl goes again. Gee, her negativity is just draining! I really don’t understand how she thinks she is helping others?! I’m confused! @Godcanhealme, I love your optimism and your passion to show others that when there is a will there is a way! Go for gold buddy! I applaud you! 

Edited by Honey love bug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      68,607
    • Total Posts
      458,384
  • Posts

    • Celinaxox
      Hey so I have told a few people when I was first diagnosed and panicky. My mother knows, and 3 close friends and honestly to my surprise they were very supportive and just wanted to make sure I was okay, they still invite me out like usual nothing has changed and atleast one of them gets oral coldsores it's the same damn thing. I dont tell coworkers I draw the line there and I don't tell men who are interested in me it's not their business unless I choose to become physical with them and therefore risk transmition. I have been dating through a herpes dating site and it's been working out well for me I'm not totally sure I want to be "out" to everyone because the world is still the world and their are immature people out there. 
    • Quest
      Just tell him you have been thinking about it and you want to go get tested with him. Don't believe anyone until you see their paperwork
    • Quest
      Amazon has it in bulk and caps
    • Quest
      Make sure you see his results on paper!!!
    • vzhe
      I've used it to effectively abort an outbreak immediately. See here: Pretty convinced of the combo for this. Never had any success like that before ever. Will 100% keep using it.
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.