World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Godcanhealme

Natural cure?

Taintedgirl
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Honey love bug said:

Oh here @Taintedgirl goes again. Gee, her negativity is just draining! I really don’t understand how she thinks she is helping others?! I’m confused! @Godcanhealme, I love your optimism and your passion to show others that when there is a will there is a way! Go for gold buddy! I applaud you! 

@Honey love bug @WilsoInAus commented on the thread too so did @hellohello111  and so did @Cas9 and @true_blue too yet somehow I’m wrong for saying I’m worried that if he thinks he’s cured he’s going to expose the virus to others? You know what follow me to every thread and comment I don’t care. how am I wrong here? I’m saying the same thing others are saying are we just supposed to let people run around thinking whatever pops into their heads? I said I applauded his efforts but he’s still going to shed albeit without symptoms and I’m negative? I think the word negativity needs to be defined here because you’re getting ridiculous at this point. If you don’t like me cool I don’t mind it I’m not going to stop saying things that are true. @Godcanhealme like I already told you you won’t test negative but your method in conjunction with antiviral medicine and condoms will do great to protect potential partners.  @HC-Support-Team Please if you can come and help me understand how I’m wrong in this thread and what warrants @Honey love bug  constant attacks. 

Edited by Taintedgirl

Taintedgirl

@jxc1337 I know you’re team natural cures but listen all the information available points to the fact that natural help regulate visible outbreaks but do not stop silent shedding. If a natural cure was out there this disease that has been around for millions of years would have had its cure a long time ago lol at least that’s what I think. I just want people to be responsible paint me as the bad guy but you have people who will listen to you go out into the world and expose the virus to others all on the premise that they’re cured. Let’s be responsible in how we do things. I would have no problem if you said your natural cure left you symptom free that is fine by me to say you’re going to cure a disease is a step too far. I don’t know your story but the stories of so many of us here is that we were not willing participants to our infection with this disease imagine if someone came here and posted there story of being infected by someone who said they were cured? It would be very sad. Many members are susceptible to any and every scam says cure we’ve had people here who’ve paid money to Nigerian witch doctors all in the name of cure. It’s not right and I feel bad when I see such things. You might never like me I get that but I’m not going to stop advocating for those who could fall prey to the false rhetoric I implore you to please be responsible in your methods a lot of members are susceptible to any and everything as long as the c word is thrown around. 

Taintedgirl
Just now, Luislov said:

@Taintedgirl why won’t you just try and support? If we can all  support each other on this natural cure which I agree the oregano oil does work, let’s all cleanse our bodies  and Try to fight thisIf we all try and put our results up we can have everyone who has Hsv on board @Godcanhealme I’m on board with you I will not let this virus take over me , I will detox with you and put my results as well the feeling of having this is horrible I’m 21 and just found out last month I feel alone and constantly depressed, but I know Jehovah has a purpose

Hi Luislov let me message you and we can talk. 

Godcanhealme

@Taintedgirl

lets keep it simple and go step by step, let's say there is a virus in a cell, it will either STAY within the cell or LEAVE the cell

if it LEAVES it is immediately exposed 

if it STAYS then due to the nature of nerve cells (I encourage people to YouTube how nerve cells move) the cell will migrate, and eventually migrate to a more exposed area

do you accept these principles?

Mind you, I know this is oversimplified but just acknowledge the concept of leaving or staying, there are no options beyond that 

But again, do you accept those principles?

Taintedgirl
1 minute ago, Godcanhealme said:

@Taintedgirl

lets keep it simple and go step by step, let's say there is a virus in a cell, it will either STAY within the cell or LEAVE the cell

if it LEAVES it is immediately exposed 

if it STAYS then due to the nature of nerve cells (I encourage people to YouTube how nerve cells move) the cell will migrate, and eventually migrate to a more exposed area

do you accept these principles?

Mind you, I know this is oversimplified but just acknowledge the concept of leaving or staying, there are no options beyond that 

But again, do you accept those principles?

I acknowledged those when I said it travels down a pathway as you can see.

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

@Taintedgirl

okay great, now two questions

where is the blood located in the body?

and where are trace minerals located in the body?

And where is the lymph system found in the body 

obvious I know but I know others will be reading this too so

Edited by Godcanhealme

RHP10003

What type of oregano oil are you using and how are you using it?  I bought one but it has a warning to keep it out of your mouth. Are you putting it on your lower back?  Also which foods are highest in arginine. Can you provide a list?  I am doing a juice cleanse after I recently had a primary outbreak diagnosed as ghsv1.  And all honesty I know what triggered the primary OB. I was doing a full blown 3 week cleanse.  Once I stopped and stopped eating healthy foods I woke up to the beginning of it.  It’s been in my body for likely years without erupting.  My body was probably adapting to the clean foods and once I stopped it also allowed the virus’s to get loose.  Just my thoughts as it isn’t a coincidence it came right after I finished.  Therefore healthy foods can keep this thing dormant.  

I believe what you are saying. But regardless if it doesn’t go fully away it can get so low and dormant it almost doesn’t exist.   No healthcare provider will tell you that.  That’s not what they learned on how to treat it and nor would it benefit them to do so.  

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

@Luislov

lets do it! The fact that some people are infected yet show no symptoms should motivate you! You'll have to update me on the oils and food you are using 

@RHP10003

i will post the link below to the oregano oil I use, I apply them directly on the infected area, and let me just tell you! It frigggen burns ...the pain is like a 8/10 but only last for two minutes, then the sores are gone within 24 hours, so I no longer have to go through the crusting phase and my lips always look normal! 

Foods I eat 

is money an issue? If not get organic grapes, blueberries, strawberries oranges, mandarins, cilantro and kale, 

no bread, no grains, no oats, no savory food, 

the foods I mentioned are currently 100 percent of my diet, but when I first started it was like 80 percent of my diet, the more strict, the faster you heal, if you must cheat I recommend Wendy's fries... they are savory and it won't kill arigine/lysine ratio... it's tough going cold turkey, I had to ease myself into it, but now it's getting a lot easier and I actually enjoy the food   

https://www.amazon.com/your-orders/pop/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o1?_encoding=UTF8&gen=canonical&lineItemId=jompqvpttnqouny&orderId=112-8322465-2619400&packageId=1&returnSummaryId=&returnUnitIndices=&shipmentId=Dv30tcHMy

Edited by Godcanhealme

WilsoInAus
6 hours ago, Godcanhealme said:

@jxc1337

right, you have to understand how the industry works to understand "no cure" is what they want you to think... in any case most people don't pursue a natural cure because we've been brainwashed by the social norm... back in the 90s I believe, THC and the "gypsy mushroom" have shown evidence of STOPPING the virus from replication, I wonder why those studies haven't been pursued...hmmmm 

Thats because of the tens of studies that failed to show it made an impact at all.

The point is that if the body was capable of finding a way to expel the virus, it would have by now. Our bodies have simply not evolved  to be capable of doing so. Our bodies have evolved to eradicate say HPV and chlamydia for some people for example.

It is quite a complex evolutionary process. There are in essence natural cures, but they do not happen by suddenly taking some natural substances. They occur randomly from immune system mutation on the basis of the substances that happen to be present at that time. Generations upon generations disperse the mutation that if facilitated can address a foreign matter in the body. This is the basis of many medications as well.

Godcanhealme

@WilsoInAus

incorrect the studies showed progress and was not pursued lol, are you aware that big pharma is corrupt?

Honey love bug
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Taintedgirl said:

@Honey love bug @WilsoInAus commented on the thread too so did @hellohello111  and so did @Cas9 and @true_blue too yet somehow I’m wrong for saying I’m worried that if he thinks he’s cured he’s going to expose the virus to others? You know what follow me to every thread and comment I don’t care. how am I wrong here? I’m saying the same thing others are saying are we just supposed to let people run around thinking whatever pops into their heads? I said I applauded his efforts but he’s still going to shed albeit without symptoms and I’m negative? I think the word negativity needs to be defined here because you’re getting ridiculous at this point. If you don’t like me cool I don’t mind it I’m not going to stop saying things that are true. @Godcanhealme like I already told you you won’t test negative but your method in conjunction with antiviral medicine and condoms will do great to protect potential partners.  @HC-Support-Team Please if you can come and help me understand how I’m wrong in this thread and what warrants @Honey love bug  constant attacks. 

@Taintedgirl, it’s just how you come off. You simply kill a hopeful vibe with your opinions and few basic facts (that we all know). Again, I’m not attacking you, nor following you for that matter. We are both viewing and commenting on some of the same threads. Also, I’m just pointing out what I and a few others have concluded about you by your so called helpful posts. I don’t even know you to say if I like you or not. You just personalized a simple observation of mine. Rather than questioning why I’m “attacking” you, maybe you should ask yourself why some of us feel that you are very angry and just venting on this site. We need positive, uplifting, and encouraging posts, and yours aren't very pleasant to read. I apologize if you feel that I’m being hurtful;that’s not my intent. I’m just saying how I feel...

Edited by Honey love bug

true_blue
21 hours ago, Godcanhealme said:

@Luislov

lets do it! The fact that some people are infected yet show no symptoms should motivate you! You'll have to update me on the oils and food you are using 

@RHP10003

i will post the link below to the oregano oil I use, I apply them directly on the infected area, and let me just tell you! It frigggen burns ...the pain is like a 8/10 but only last for two minutes, then the sores are gone within 24 hours, so I no longer have to go through the crusting phase and my lips always look normal! 

Foods I eat 

is money an issue? If not get organic grapes, blueberries, strawberries oranges, mandarins, cilantro and kale, 

no bread, no grains, no oats, no savory food, 

the foods I mentioned are currently 100 percent of my diet, but when I first started it was like 80 percent of my diet, the more strict, the faster you heal, if you must cheat I recommend Wendy's fries... they are savory and it won't kill arigine/lysine ratio... it's tough going cold turkey, I had to ease myself into it, but now it's getting a lot easier and I actually enjoy the food   

https://www.amazon.com/your-orders/pop/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o1?_encoding=UTF8&gen=canonical&lineItemId=jompqvpttnqouny&orderId=112-8322465-2619400&packageId=1&returnSummaryId=&returnUnitIndices=&shipmentId=Dv30tcHMy

Can you post the direct link? It's asking me to sign in.

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

@true_blue

sorry for late response, but go to amazon, and type in " extra strength wild mediterranean" 

now im not gonna lie, it does hurt for solid two minutes, I'm talking 8/10 but It prevent me from going through the dreadful crusting phase and stopped the outbreak in its track, again my lips always looked normal, I was even asking my family, and they couldn't even tell!

now mind you, I'm trying to cure my herpes, not just treat it, what this allows me to do is experiment on myself 

for example I went on a berry diet for 6 days, then on the 7th I ate a greasy vegetarian burger and ice cream, then I went to the gym and purposely worked out hard putting a lot of stress on my body

the next day I had a VERY VERY minor outbreak not even really visible, I put the oregano oil on, then it was basically gone the next day... without the oil I have to go through the full outbreak stage which is socially embarrassing but I'm so blessed to find this natural treatment 

UPDATE!!!!

went on another 6 day berry diet, then ate basically 6 large fries throughout the day from fast food resteraunts, the next day, no visible outbreak! 

Gonna hit this berry diet for another three weeks and go get tested! Pray for me!!

Edited by Godcanhealme

Lzk

Do you dilute the oregano oil? I got BEYOND frustrated with outbreaks and put undiluted oregano  on a sore (to show it who’s boss *rolls eyes*) and now am dealing with a chemical burn. 

Godcanhealme

@Lzk

go to amazon and order the one I got, it's important to get oreganeo in its purest form with (I'd recommend) 70-85% caravovol... the one I just referenced is 85%, I haven't heard many success stories of cheap local oreganeo oils, but I'll tell you the one I'm using does burn, I don't dilute it, but if it's too strong I recommend using an oreganeo oil with 70%  caravocol, 

Update: 

mid way through week two, i had more fries and even drank about 24 oz of magiritra (only 6%) alcohol, and STILL NO BREAK OUT! In fact I'm pretty sure my body flushed all that crap out the next day lol, I pooped and burped a lot following day!  

Lzk

The one I use is Zane’s from amazon. I think it’s because I put the oil in a bandaid and had it covering the sore all day after putting some directly on the skin. Ooooopssss. Won’t do that again! But I am so over the outbreaks! 

RHP10003
2 hours ago, Lzk said:

The one I use is Zane’s from amazon. I think it’s because I put the oil in a bandaid and had it covering the sore all day after putting some directly on the skin. Ooooopssss. Won’t do that again! But I am so over the outbreaks! 

RHP10003
2 hours ago, Lzk said:

I use coconut oil as a base and mix the pure oregano in it and then use cotton ball to put it on. Also a bandaid over It. I think the coconut oil helps a lot. I have 100% oregano oil. It burned like crazy when I used it without the coconut oil

NoSympathyForTheDevil
On 5/26/2018 at 7:29 AM, Godcanhealme said:

Okay long message here we go 

@Taintedgirl

1. Again you admitted viral loads do indeed drop, I understand there is a difference between antibodies and the actual virus, however just by simple logic we can conclude viral loads drop, for example, if you start with one virus, then you Aggravate it, it will turn to let say... 100 viruses, then your immune system will deal with the ones it can, and your virus will turn to let say, 60....so you went from 100,  to 60... so again viral loads can and do drop...

2. That's actually a good thing, because We have too options, either the cell dies, or stays alive, if it stays alive it will eventually migrate to a more exposed area, which makes it more susceptible to topical treatments

3. Your immune system and other minerals can deal with silent shedding... remember the virus must expose itself to the blood stream before it can effect its target 

@WilsoInAus

you have no idea how the medical industry works, they do not search for natural cures, in order to do the science they need grants, do you honestly think you'll get a grant advocating a natural cure to a billion dollar industry?  There are many anecodotes of people getting healed naturally, and I'm already seeing results from the small natural things I tried such as oregano oil, I think you should be rooting for me instead of repeating what you been taught... curing yourself isn't a pill a way, it's a hard committant to relearning what you been taught, and sticking to a rigourus diet...

@Cas9

you really didn't add anything aside from ad hocs, remember I'm on your side...

So I just want to clarify that your degree in biology comes from a naturopathic background and you actually have no formal education from any medical college or regular college? Secondly, yes nerve cells die. That isn't the issue the issue is the virus replicates and infects the nervous system and cannot be removed by the bodies immune system when the virus goes dormant. In particular, when the virus is dorminant in the nerve ganglia the dna of the virus is exceptionally wound tight, so much so that not even CRISPR in a lab can seem to break the viruses dna chain to attempt and alter the way it functions. It is exceptionally good at hiding in the body and as of yet, nothing you have mentioned has any evidence in a double blind research study to suggest that whatever healing compounds you believe these substances have can even reach the nerve ganglia and all the places the dormant virus exists. Viral load doesn't matter, because you can't detect the virus when it is not outbreaking or shedding, we only test for antibodies which stay raised wants you contract the virus. Your remedies may or may not help an outbreak , but they certainly from any evidence I have seen or been presented,  cannot attack the virus when it is in a dormant stage. It is not true that pharmetuctical companies do not pursue natural remedies, I would like to point you to aspirin, which originates from willow bark. The problem is most of these natural rememdies when they are researched show very low efficacy when studies are conducted in a controlled enviroment. You can be damn sure if there was really promising results from everyday people say herbs and oils and whatever else you are suggesting cures HSV that pharmaceutical companies would be all over it. The problem is everytime I hear people say these things or the do a study on them, there is very little change in the positive status of a person. There is no doubt that being healthier and eatting right and excerciseing boosts ur immune function and that maybe and this is a big maybe, some herbs and supplements etc. might give your body a small boost, but very few things  I have seen and researched (I research a lot) has shown much really efficacy. By all means do your test, but if you want anyone to take you seriously you better come with an exstenisve amount of reliable consistnent data. Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly viral loads, exact regimens of what you are taking, eatting, drinking, sleeping, excercising, any other physical or psychological variables you have, how often your outbreaks are, how long since you had the virus, and severity of out breaks, location, viral loads from PCR swabs. etc. etc etc. Random anecdotal accounts of taking herbs and other alternative medicines that are low in data, verification and not easily duplicated are notoriously unreliable and useless in the study of cures and treating illness. I have watched a huge amount of documentaries about naturopathics medicines and almost always the patients being treated have little to no long term benefits from the treatement and in some case have died as a result of not being around western medical care. You continuously talk badly about western medicines as if they have some how bamboozled the world into using them. When in reality the average life expectancy of humans is increasing every year, diseases are being eradicated and prevented and our ability to understand the human body and how it functions is a direct result of the school of thought you so easily dismiss. There are some conflicts of interest and it is very unfortunaate, but to this point we dont have a great system to deal with that as it costs a billion dollars and years just to research a medicine and bring it to market. Ofcourse these buisnesses are trying to make money, but I dont for a second believe they are supressing the cure, they may not be funding research because it has been proven to be a bad investment, but they arent holding back the cure. If one company came up with the cure for herpes, they would dominate the market, their stock value would rocket and they would be hailed as one on the great companies of the 21st century, antiviral usage would plummet and they would immediately hold the market share on herpes, one of the most common diseases on the planet.

Lizabelli

@Godcanhealme I, too, believe no illness is unbeatable. The body has an amazing ability to heal itself with a healthy diet, mind and lifestyle and through detoxification and herbs. It’s already been proven as people have received negative test results without taking antivirals and just going the natural route. Don’t let anyone discourage you. A belief that it can happen is half the battle ;-)

Godcanhealme

@NoSympathyForTheDevil

Since you were respectful I will go point by point and explain how wrong you are, not to try and kill your pride, but perhaps to shed light and shed hope 

One. My degree is from an accredited university and has no tithes with naturopathic medicine, I researched herbs on my own time and combined it with what I knew about neurology and biochemistry

TWO. The dormant stage doesn't make the virus invincible, it more or less means the virus is just chilling in the cell... and has the potential to become active (provided the right precursors such as arginine and or JNK)...thus if the virus is not activated and continues to chill, the nerve cell which it inhabits migrates to a more exposed area, which will make it easier to get destroyed once the cell dies...

Three. Big pharma is corrupt and has not promoted natural remedies, seriously look up the gypsy mushroom, it has showed promise in STOPPING HERPES! However it was patented around the 80s and never heard of again for whatever reason, I'll let you connect your own dots but hey... thc has similar results and hasn't been pursued, hmmmm wonder why...? But enough with conspiracies I'll stick to the facts 

Four. I'm keeping a detail journal of my journey so far, I've been eating greasy Fries everyday along with berries, not to mention even drinking AND!! I have even been slacking on my oreganeo oil usage and still have not had a breakout in about two weeks in counting...

I'm really just experimenting on my self seeing what I can get away with, the hardcore detox starts in June... I have bought shower filter, I have bought a drinking filter, I have bought a copper water bottle (because copper has been scientifically tested to inhibit hsv https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC163800/

I will be essentially consuming nothing but berries and cilantro! With light workouts maybe twice a week to prevent too much stress! I'll keep ya posted if you care

Bong24
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Lizabelli said:

@Godcanhealme I, too, believe no illness is unbeatable. The body has an amazing ability to heal itself with a healthy diet, mind and lifestyle and through detoxification and herbs. It’s already been proven as people have received negative test results without taking antivirals and just going the natural route. Don’t let anyone discourage you. A belief that it can happen is half the battle ;-)

I think its possible too! I don't get why some people are so negative about it..

In my opinion there is no disease that is incurable. Our bodies are designed to heal itself naturally, it can't do that if we continue to consume animal products and eat junk tho..

Edited by Bong24

Godcanhealme

@Lizabelli

@Bong24

to be fair, i understand why people are so narrow minded, mark twain once said, it's easier to fool someone then convince them they were fooled

Cas9
14 hours ago, Bong24 said:

I think its possible too! I don't get why some people are so negative about it..

In my opinion there is no disease that is incurable. Our bodies are designed to heal itself naturally, it can't do that if we continue to consume animal products and eat junk tho..

Thanks for providing your opinion, but you (and Godcanhealme) are simply wrong, and that's a fact.

valleynovascotia
14 hours ago, Bong24 said:

It's not being negative. The virus is hides in our nerves.