World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Godcanhealme

Natural cure?

Godcanhealme

@Cas9

Ive heard no rebuttal to my points that makes me doubt my points... so maybe in your head you can keep regurgitating what your local virologists tell you... odds are he didn't go to school to pursue natural cures, he probably went to school to study something he's slightly interested in to support his family, just saying

Cas9
57 minutes ago, Godcanhealme said:

@valleynovascotia

and nerves either move or die, which was my point!

Oh Gee, they move or die. Move to where? What happens after they die? Do they get replaced or do you just have less and less nerve cells in the dorsal ganglion as you get older. Do tell us oh great professor of the 21st century. After all, all the high IQ brilliant scientists in virology can't hold a candle next to your degree in biology. You will likely go down as one of the greats in medicine. The man who discovered a natural cure for hsv.

You're so damn ignorant, you don't even know how ignorant you are.

Godcanhealme

@Cas9

why are you so triggered? I understand a virologist knows more then I know...

look at it like this, a chef might have a whole cookbook memorized and can tell you how to cook thousands of foods including cake! But must you memorize the whole cookbook to understand how to make cake? Nope...all you need is one recipe which is the cake recipe, so what I'm saying is, you don't have to know it all, you have to know enough

so yes I am not a know it all, but a bio major chem minor, and access to the internet of medical journals, I know enough to know that what comes in your body can also exit your body... 

now we would like for the virus to move towards the epidermal layer so it can be treated with topical treatments, you see oreganeo oil seems to kill healthy cells too, so if I have 100 healthy cells, and one virus cells in that cluster, I will take that trade of killing 100 cells to get rid of that one virus because I understand their are billions of cells and thus losing 100 or even a million doesn't mean that much in the grand scheme of things 

or if the virus stands still, the nerve will die which will expose it to our immune system, you do understand WBC are found in the blood and in the lymph system which happen to circulate throughout or body!

Update:

ate greasy fries AND onion rings and a whole cheese pizza, and 4 brownies yesterday, stilll no break out, the pizza had roughly 4000mg of arginine, and no telling how much the brownies had! I'm starting to think that either stress is the main component to breakouts being it activates the Jnk pathway, or perhaps this alkaline copper water along with this olive leaf extract has inhibited the virus...it's been almost three weeks since I seen a bump 

Bong24
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Cas9 said:

Thanks for providing your opinion, but you (and Godcanhealme) are simply wrong, and that's a fact.

Me and Godcanhealme are not the only ones with the same opinion in this thread..Furthermore my opinion really didn't need a response from you..I said what I believe if you don't think the same way move along... 

Edited by Bong24

valleynovascotia
1 hour ago, Godcanhealme said:

@Cas9

look at it like this, a chef might have a whole cookbook memorized and can tell you how to cook thousands of foods including cake! But must you memorize the whole cookbook to understand how to make cake? Nope...all you need is one recipe which is the cake recipe, so what I'm saying is, you don't have to know it all, you have to know enough

so yes I am not a know it all, but a bio major chem minor, and access to the internet of medical journals, I know enough to know that what comes in your body can also exit your body... 

now we would like for the virus to move towards the epidermal layer so it can be treated with topical treatments, you see oreganeo oil seems to kill healthy cells too, so if I have 100 healthy cells, and one virus cells in that cluster, I will take that trade of killing 100 cells to get rid of that one virus because I understand their are billions of cells and thus losing 100 or even a million doesn't mean that much in the grand scheme of things 

or if the virus stands still, the nerve will die which will expose it to our immune system, you do understand WBC are found in the blood and in the lymph system which happen to circulate throughout or body!

Update:

ate greasy fries AND onion rings and a whole cheese pizza, and 4 brownies yesterday, stilll no break out, the pizza had roughly 4000mg of arginine, and no telling how much the brownies had! I'm starting to think that either stress is the main component to breakouts being it activates the Jnk pathway, or perhaps this alkaline copper water along with this olive leaf extract has inhibited the virus...it's been almost three weeks since I seen a bump 

Oregano oil won't cure it I tried it when i first was diagnosed and other things even tried using a rife frequency generator. Eventually after i spent hundreds of dollars on stuff that didn't cure me I accepted that there is no cure. If there was a cure I think we would have heard about it. 

Bong24
4 minutes ago, Godcanhealme said:

@valleynovascotia

right it takes more then just oil, you have to detox your body with your diet too

Yeah if you are taking any of these herbs, and still consuming animal products and bad foods it is not gonna work AT ALL!

valleynovascotia
1 minute ago, Bong24 said:

Yeah if you are taking any of these herbs, and still consuming animal products and bad foods it is not gonna work AT ALL!

A cure is a pretty strong word though.

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

@valleynovascotia

right A cure is a strong word, but if you understand biochemistry and how our body detoxes, it's hard to call it anything different, I'm literally a guinea pig, so if it works for me I see little to any reason it wouldn't for you, in just this short time frame I've already figured out how to stop my outbreaks and now I'm seeing results in my outbreak occurrence by just half way sticking to a berry diet... the strict diet starts today and I'll probably be getting tested in two weeks, though I'll probably push it back to the end of the month just to make sure I get a solid month of a strict diet

Edited by Godcanhealme

Cas9
2 hours ago, Bong24 said:

Me and Godcanhealme are not the only ones with the same opinion in this thread..Furthermore my opinion really didn't need a response from you..I said what I believe if you don't think the same way move along... 

Apparently you don't understand the concept of an open forum, where people make comments and other people respond to those comments regardless of who the initial comment was intended for.

Xmk224
On 5/25/2018 at 8:47 PM, Godcanhealme said:

I know you guys probably heard this a million times, but as a guy with a degree in biology, I've studied hsv 1 and I truly think you can cure herpes naturally, oregano oil has stopped my cold sores and I'm currently going on a whole food diet trying to get rid of this, I'll keep you guys posted!

Is the oregano oil gross?? We just got that for my niece with a bunch of other natural supplements to try and shrink the size of a tumor she has on her pancreas. 

Godcanhealme

@Xmk224

honestly it depends how potent the oreganeo oil is, if you're taking 70% carvacol in a pill form it ain't bad, If you're taking 80% carvacol in a liquid form then BURN BABY BURN! Lol 

update: okay guys I'm eating pizza 4 days strait, and In a few days it'll be one full month since I had my last breakout, I'm seriously gonna get my life together and go back to the berry diet, I've just been lazy since it's stopping breakouts seems to be easier then I thought, I'm trying to motivate myself that I'm not eating for myself, I'm eating for you guys!  Pray for me! We got this! God can heal us!

Goku
On 6/1/2018 at 8:46 PM, Godcanhealme said:

@Cas9

Update:

Hey guys,i like the way of@Godcanhealme positive thinking and positive research.

Keep it up bro.keep your study and research .

Please inform us once you got cured or succeeded.

Remaining people don't discourage him.let @Godcanhealme give his try.

Sometimes simple thoughts can give solutions to unsolved scientific problems.

Godcanhealme

@Goku

support means the world to me!  The fact it's been month since my breakout has already got me thinking I'm headed in the right directions 

keep calm folks! God got us!

WannaCry

For anyone new or feeling desperate please do not take many of the posts about 'real natural cure to get rid of herpes!' in this thread seriously. Multi decade studies have been done on the HSV virus and no, none of this stuff actually stops viral shedding, which is the main transmission mechanism of the virus. Natural remedies are useful for pain relief, shortening OB length, and for some people lessening OB frequency, but NONE and I mean NONE of these things have been shown to d reduce shedding rates - which again is how this virus spreads the most.

And the people in this thread stating this other than me are not being negative. They are being REALISTIC and trying to help people not lie to themselves about 'getting rid of herpes ' since there is so much misinformation about the virus out there. There isn't a cure for HSV yet. There are several companies working as hard as they can on new treatments and vaccines but thats it.

Godcanhealme

@WannaCry

wow, you have added nothing to the conversation, if I wanted the general diagnosis and explanation I would just go talk to my local doctor, If you think there is no hope I'll let you continue to think that, but coming from a guy that has taken no anti virals, yet hasn't had a breakout in a month after changing his diet, and one who actually studied how the virus works, I'll ask you just to please leave this thread...  once my results come in I'll let you draw your conclusions but the fact is I'm seeing improvement after studying alternative medicine instead of the traditional medicine.... you sound like one of those peoples that even if my results come back negative you'll just start denying my story because you already accepted their is no cure, I'm sorry you believe that... but you need to understand what viral shedding is before you say it's impossible to stop lol... you amuse me, may God bless

Cas9
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Godcanhealme said:

@WannaCry

wow, you have added nothing to the conversation, if I wanted the general diagnosis and explanation I would just go talk to my local doctor, If you think there is no hope I'll let you continue to think that, but coming from a guy that has taken no anti virals, yet hasn't had a breakout in a month after changing his diet, and one who actually studied how the virus works, I'll ask you just to please leave this thread...  once my results come in I'll let you draw your conclusions but the fact is I'm seeing improvement after studying alternative medicine instead of the traditional medicine.... you sound like one of those peoples that even if my results come back negative you'll just start denying my story because you already accepted their is no cure, I'm sorry you believe that... but you need to understand what viral shedding is before you say it's impossible to stop lol... you amuse me, may God bless

We're not interested in you showing that you've had improvement; We already know that natural approaches can help with OBs. In fact WannaCry already stated that. What we're saying is that nothing you will do will CURE you of hsv, so stop trying to change the subject by complaining that we are discouraging natural approaches to help reduce OBs. We never said that wasn't possible.

Regarding a CURE, when are you going to give us the lowdown on your testing results.... or are you just going to keep saying you can CURE herpes with your methods without ever completing your regimen? We are expecting some news from you soon. Any reason why we shouldn't?

Edited by Cas9

Goku

@Godcanhealme please calm down and share your results after completion of your diet treatment.

@WannaCry @Cas9

Let us not make arguments.

After all for sure every one of us has to fight with herpes virus,that makes us friends.

Godcanhealme

@Goku

i undetstand you are trying to be a peacemaker, but I am not attacking @Cas9 or @WannaCry

im simply saying I believe our body can naturally cure itself and I'm simply giving updates on my progression, and I'm simply asking them to reserve their judgments after the results are in

Goku
5 minutes ago, Godcanhealme said:

@Goku

i undetstand you are trying to be a peacemaker, but I am not attacking @Cas9 or @WannaCry

im simply saying I believe our body can naturally cure itself and I'm simply giving updates on my progression, and I'm simply asking them to reserve their judgments after the results are in

@Godcanhealme I am also using herbal medicene and believing in natural treatment.My ayurvedic doctor said is so sure about that igg will go negative after six months.After one week herbal medication my igg level came to 3.3 from 4.1.

Let us complete our treatment and we will share results(wether positive or negative)with all our friends.

Goku
15 minutes ago, Godcanhealme said:

@Goku

keep me posted on your progression my friend!  

Sure my friend

Quest
On 5/29/2018 at 7:49 PM, Lzk said:

Do you dilute the oregano oil? I got BEYOND frustrated with outbreaks and put undiluted oregano  on a sore (to show it who’s boss *rolls eyes*) and now am dealing with a chemical burn. 

Use a carrier oil like coconut oil. Don't use full strength.

Quest
Posted (edited)

I am so proud of you taking the bull by the horns because of people like you I don't have to suffer as much!!!

I can take you to some places claiming cures that I really think may have (some) validity based on some of the substances they are using. They will even claim to test negative on antibodies. I do know one thing, of the ones that I think were basically successful, it has taken close to a year or longer to eradicate it and I think it is as complex as cancer. ETA: The caveat is they could be less than honest, or they have put the virus to sleep hopefully long term. I have also seen a site using the PCR as proof of negative :giggle: outcome. 

My doctor said there is NOTHING including ANTIVIRALS that will stop shedding, but those numbers used earlier are average numbers, and they are a basic trend. I like Warren's site and I have high regards for the hsv booklet and all of their work. He said that some people don't even shed, don't know they have it and their body put it in jail only to return if their system is immunocompromised. I can assure you I am not one of them.

Do I believe that there will one day be a cure?!  yes!!! Do I believe big pharma will do it in a cost-effective way available to all the public? HELL NO!!  ETA:I think without something like crispr it will have to be complex to punch HSV from many different angles.

There should be a no attack rule for newcomers who use the C word!! Why stomp on hope? I don't usually cuss, but WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US THAT WE HAVE BECOME SO NEGATIVE THAT WE WILL ATTACK ANYONE WHO USES THE C" WORD!!!!

Edited by Quest
I am glad you can keep free of obs, I need something extra to build immunity and each way is correct.