World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Godcanhealme

Natural cure?

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

@Quest

you are so encouraging! I appreciate it!  I've heard many stories of cures too.... rather or not they are true I just wanna stick to the facts, and test these remendies and diets myself, I personally think it's absolutely absurd to think what goes in cannot come out... call me optimistic but hey I got God on my side so best believe I'm going down kicking and screaming!  Bring it on!! BRING IT ON!!!

Edited by Godcanhealme

Quest
Posted (edited)

Kick some HSV booty and never ever give up! Even if I don't get a cure for everyone, it will work for me and I will just set aside what didn't work! I have found many ways not to do this!:rap:

Cas9 Wilso and Wanna Cry have great information and we can all be one happy family.

We have two choices we can give up and fall into depression with a tub of ice cream or we can move through this while helping each other!:two_hearts:

We can do this:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Can we!?!?!:2thumbsup:sure we can!

Edited by Quest

G77

Well I live in hope for a cure! They cured someone from aids a few years ago so they will defo be a cure for herpes, either natural or through medicine. They cured the guy from aids whilst treating him for leukemia and it was something to do with getting stem cells from a guy who had a rare genetic mutation in his bone marrow and the mutation meant that the aids virus couldn't mutate in the cells any longer.

Godcanhealme

Update: 

Im sorry for the delay but I am pushing the test back to august 1st.. I haven't had a serious breakout since may 17th, but I just wanna make completely sure this is 100 percent out of body! Also I recently purchased fulvic acid so I will be using that along with my berry diet for the next month!  

lennyblastoff

are you implementing fasting as well by any chance? 

Godcanhealme

@Blenescar

i only eat like twice a day, it's hard to intermittent fast while eating Just fruits

Terrell
On 5/26/2018 at 7:18 AM, Godcanhealme said:

@hellohello111

not denial, I just understand biochemistry and histology, again allopathic medicine (aka the doctors that tell you there is no cure) work on methodology of allopathy, they treat the symptoms as opposed to the cause, so of course man has not created a pill that that herpes, but that doesn't mean our bodies cannot heal herpes

my points have no been refuted if you read closely these are more or less agreeing with me, and adding considerations 

Hey on this site we support, embrace and uplift therefore if you have an idea or theory then experiment and if successful inform us rather getting entangled in arguments and being quarrelsome. We hope you’re right

WilsoInAus

Sorry, fact remains not one, a single solitary person has ever had HSV 1/2 eradicated from their living body.

Nor do you need to!

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

Okay guys, don't click on the links @A new life is posting 

ohhh and to update you guys, i hadn't had a serious OB since may 17th!

and remember it's getting closer to test day (august 1st)

@Terrell

thanks for advice my man!

Edited by Godcanhealme

RHP10003
On 7/7/2018 at 1:04 AM, Godcanhealme said:

Okay guys, don't click on the links @A new life is posting 

ohhh and to update you guys, i hadn't had a serious OB since may 17th!

and remember it's getting closer to test day (august 1st)

@Terrell

thanks for advice my man!

Which Hsv do you have ?

Godcanhealme

@RHP10003

im not sure, I've had symptoms on genitals, anus, and lips... but I'm thinking hsv1 since the person I think I got it from, only kissed me... so who knows...

WilsoInAus

Good news! This isn’t really sounding like a herpes infection at all in that case!!!

Quest
On 6/25/2018 at 1:37 PM, Gilly77 said:

Well I live in hope for a cure! They cured someone from aids a few years ago so they will defo be a cure for herpes, either natural or through medicine. They cured the guy from aids whilst treating him for leukemia and it was something to do with getting stem cells from a guy who had a rare genetic mutation in his bone marrow and the mutation meant that the aids virus couldn't mutate in the cells any longer.

interesting can you get me the article? That is the latest trend in cancer and I would love to read this one.

G77
19 hours ago, Quest said:

interesting can you get me the article? That is the latest trend in cancer and I would love to read this one.

I'm not sure how to share a link..I'm so rubbish with computer stuff! Southwestrancher just shared one though.  Theres loads onot Google too if you search the Berlin patient Timothy Ray Brown 

WilsoInAus
7 hours ago, Godcanhealme said:

@WilsoInAus

what do you mean? Can you elaborate?

Well you can just get tested and work through things.

However you cannot get genital herpes from kissing!

Godcanhealme

@WilsoInAus

lol you actually spread hsv1 to your genitals (from what I've researched) plus I had my lip outbreak first 

WilsoInAus

You’ve not tested positive on any swab or blood test at this time - let alone be able to speculate on other issues.

WannaCry

You are talking about auto-inoculation which is extraordinarily rare to occur. If it was common we would have a horrific level of small children with GHSV since kids will pick at their face and then shove a hand in the pants for no good reason. 

Unless you are messing around with an open active sore and then immediately groping your genitals you are not at risk of auto inoculation.

Quest

Terrie Warren said it happens in the first Three Months after cathing HSV! Is that true? It makes sense to me @WannaCry @WilsoInAus did I get that right?

WilsoInAus

Yes It can happen in the window before the immune system Is operating strongly. It is very rare however as the virus does not transfer well via a finger for example. Examples on dual infection are almost always the result of contact of the two areas directly with an infected region of another person. 

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

@WilsoInAus

had a lip breakout and remember scratching down there...a few days later boom!  I had a genital breakout...and 1 out of 10 the itch was a 9 then when I itched it with warm water I felt a sensation in my lower back that I never felt before...in total i had about three to four genital breakouts and about 8 lip breakouts, if you're saying it's not herpes why have I had all the symptoms? (Including itchy anus) not to mention I have pictures of my lip breakouts 

for the longest I wanted to believe it wasn't herpes, but I remember the girl I kissed was reluctant to really kiss me and I wondered why because I knew she really like me...but looking back it, it kinda all makes sense, she probably didn't wanna spread it to me... but incidentally she went to far 

Edited by Godcanhealme

WilsoInAus

It’s still a self diagnosis, get tested, it could be a number of things.

What you describe cannot pragmatically transfer herpes.