World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Godcanhealme

Natural cure?

Godcanhealme

@GotMeAtLast

Thanks man! I’ll keep you guys posted! Especially on test day! LETS GO!!!

Quest
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Godcanhealme said:

Update: GREAT NEWSSSS i tested positive with a score of 1.55 for hsv-1 

You need at least a 1.09 to test negative!!!

i'm almost there!!!!!! i'll be doing intermittent fasting with raw berries for 21 days!!! and ill get tested again on august 20th or 21st!!!  i'll also be using oreganeo oil and fulvic acid! Haven't had a breakout since may 17th!!!! So excited!!! God is in control!!!

A woman in here claimed that her naturopath said that if she had gone early on, she would have tested negative.

Your God gave you a brain to use.

I asked a very famous naturopath if it was possible that others had tested negative after a year another case l saw was two years ish. His answer was absolutely!He said it would take time and hard work. I would have to go back to my notes. Very hard for me to believe, plus just to stay ob and symptom free, lts consuming time and money. But I already have a better immune system! 

Edited by Quest

srinivas

@Godcanhealme I really appreciate you effects doing this task. I want to support your idea and I came to know through other site, 'ASP2151 JAPAN update' Honeycomb site.  Grapes contain CYP3A4, is an enzyme which oxidizes the small foreign organic molecules,  so that they can be removed from body.  Amemenalief Japan approved drug also used the CYP3A4, enzyme.  I don't have much knowledge about this CYP3A4. Like to know forum view about it. 

Godcanhealme

@Quest

well you’re seeing first hand the results, if anyone doesnt believe me they can do what I’m doing for themselves!  From experience I noticed if you’re stress free you’re likely to be symptom free (because stress activated jnk pathways which can cause outbreaks) but that means no working out, and also no mental stress! Anyways I’m blabbering too much may God bless!

@srinivas

thats awesome, I’ll bet you’ll find many enzymes and other fruits that have similar effects!  God given foods is definitely the way to go! And grapes are a huge part of my diet!

Quest

You have the right attitude and you can do it! We will be here for you! Looks like you are using the brain God gave you!

Dutchy

I do feel like nature can give us great support. When i hear that People are years without ob a think that's great ... The hard thing is that everybody is different. I spend some much money on supplements and stil having ob after ob... Its a difficult journey. I am on supressive meds foto thé first time and still feel like a constant battle between thé virus and my body. My imuumsystem is just not like it should be.. i think we all keep trying finding what works for our body but i do not think i Will beat those other million of people. Still feel like accepting is thé best and making thé best of our lives. During ob,s it's harder tot have a positive mindset though.

So keep us posted on positive things. But really go for thé best but don't set your life on hold until you find this cure.

I so wish for a vaccin. That would give so much freedom ....i think a vaccin is closer than a cure..

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

Update:

so during my detox everything was going well...but I’m on the struggle bus right now because I think the last of the virus is In my rectum... now normally I pull out the oreganeo oil, or I just wait it out, buttttt (pun intended lol) every time I wipe myself I’m just spreading it from cheek to cheek, also let’s say the virus is on the left cheek, well the left and right cheek rub together all through the day...so this is a challenge I’m trying to figure out, but once I do I think I’ll be virus free because its the last of my symptoms! I’m trying a few methods out to get passed this final issue, which is probably TMI for even a herpes a thread lol...but the test has been postponed until I can knock this last area out!  I’ll keep you guys posted!

Edited by Godcanhealme

hellohello111
On 8/2/2018 at 8:58 AM, Godcanhealme said:

@Quest

well you’re seeing first hand the results, if anyone doesnt believe me they can do what I’m doing for themselves!  From experience I noticed if you’re stress free you’re likely to be symptom free (because stress activated jnk pathways which can cause outbreaks) but that means no working out, and also no mental stress! Anyways I’m blabbering too much may God bless!

@srinivas

thats awesome, I’ll bet you’ll find many enzymes and other fruits that have similar effects!  God given foods is definitely the way to go! And grapes are a huge part of my diet!

I’ve been folllqing intermittently. So you are saying no working out? To me that’s like telling a fish no water. Isn’t working out the staple to good optimal health and a strong immune system? Maybe you mean HIIT training or CrossFit, something high intensity? Going for a jog, lifting weights, playing sports isn’t too much I don’t think. 

Godcanhealme

@hellohello111

well, when you work out you are putting stress on your body which activates Jnk pathways which leads to break outs... personally I noticed back when I was breaking out it was at its worse after working out... however I’m going to start hitting the gym again soon to see if the all raw diet will compensate for the stress! So stay tuned!

RHP10003

I have been working out regularly after being diagnosed in may with ghsv1.  First 3 weeks were awful but haven’t had any OB, symptoms at all since.  I also haven’t been eating as healthy as I should be.  Feel like I never had it. Hope it stays this way.  I think working out helps.  Just my view so far. 

hellohello111
1 hour ago, RHP10003 said:

I have been working out regularly after being diagnosed in may with ghsv1.  First 3 weeks were awful but haven’t had any OB, symptoms at all since.  I also haven’t been eating as healthy as I should be.  Feel like I never had it. Hope it stays this way.  I think working out helps.  Just my view so far. 

Speaking of working out, I agree it creates homeostasis within the body. I used to use pre workout but I heard that can cause outbreaks. I would love to get back on it but too afraid

WilsoInAus
17 minutes ago, hellohello111 said:

Speaking of working out, I agree it creates homeostasis within the body. I used to use pre workout but I heard that can cause outbreaks. I would love to get back on it but too afraid

Heard from where? It does no such thing, you’re more likely to get more outbreaks from NOT working out than actually working out!

hellohello111
2 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Heard from where? It does no such thing, you’re more likely to get more outbreaks from NOT working out than actually working out!

Not working out is not what I’m saying. I just countered the above argument that working out is good for you. I wrote taking PRE WORKOUT supplements cause outbreaks. This is because of the high content of arginine and citruline. 

WilsoInAus

Yes I appreciate that, but those things have not been shown to cause outbreaks.

G77

I read an article about arganine vs lysine. The tests they get this info off were done in a test tube and not on humans. There was also another study done on mice with herpes. Mice die from herpes and when they gave the group of mice higher arganine than the 2nd group, it actually kept them alive longer than the group not given it. I was taking lysine until recently and I've noticed no difference and I eat a vegan diet which is higher in arganine. The only thing lysine seems to do is stop the itchy tingling feeling I get but then again that might be in my head like the placebo effect. 

Godcanhealme

Everyone’s body is different, im just telling you from my research putting stress on your body can cause outbreaks, then I tested this on myself to see if the article was true and I noticed a direct correlation between outbreaks and working out, I’ve had cheat weeks where I eat vegetarian Junk food, and still no break outs... i haven’t worked out in three months, and I’ve been 70% Whole Foods, and still hadn’t had a lip breakout in three months, though looking skinny does kinda suck so I’m actually going to another test where I work out and IWFF (intermittent whole food fast)

my thoughts are, that working out will indeed increase the virus, however your body will have enough time to filter and fight the virus since it’ll only have to digest food once a day...

Quest

If you workout too much it causes stress to the body and will cause a breakout. I would not know what the magic number is. Your body will tell you.  Mine does. I first learned about this from Holtorf medical Group. When you ate in the gym those powder mixes they have contain a lot of Arginine. I was amazed by the labels. I would think one could get a really great workout within an hour? When your immune system is in action your doc will tell you not to work out.( A bad cold) 

hellohello111
On 8/15/2018 at 8:54 PM, WilsoInAus said:

Yes I appreciate that, but those things have not been shown to cause outbreaks.

Actually it depends on each person. I’ve got buddies from the gym that noticed a direct correlation between PW and outbreaks. Same with whey protein powder. So in fact it can and does cause outbreaks for some. 

WilsoInAus
39 minutes ago, hellohello111 said:

Actually it depends on each person. I’ve got buddies from the gym that noticed a direct correlation between PW and outbreaks. Same with whey protein powder. So in fact it can and does cause outbreaks for some. 

No it’s not a fact at all. How can it be a correlation if it happens no more than chance? Remember 70-80% of people using PW have herpes.

hellohello111
12 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

No it’s not a fact at all. How can it be a correlation if it happens no more than chance? Remember 70-80% of people using PW have herpes.

First of all, I’m not sure why you are constantly castigating agonist everyone on here over every subject matter. This is a constant theme with your posts. Second, you’re talking in circles. Keep this simple. Subject A’s body composition is different than subject B. Therefore, triggers may also be different. In PW exists arginine and Citrulline as well as caffeine. All are documented triggers for SOME, not all. So, when I say my friends who have a lysine rich diet and have no outbreaks for years, and then start taking super pump and/or NO Explode, and thereafter have an outbreak, therein lies the causation of the outbreak. When they stop taking the PW, the outbreaks stop. Nothing else changed. Not diet, workouts, stress, etc. But your the subject matter expert in every question so since I am so unintelligent and ineffectual, go ahead and rebut this claim. 

WilsoInAus
Posted (edited)

That’s simple, I see so many negative nancies carrying on about herpes. Up to 90% get it, so what. As long as people are derailing their lives over herpes then for sure I will be rallying against this. I’m glad it’s a constant theme, I’m glad I get through to people. 

Get on with your life and do what you want to do. If the most important issue in your life is to sit around the locker room with your buddies and say “oh shit man,’I got a cold sore, must be the PM” then please reflect on what this might mean for your life.

Arginine has never been shown to have any link to herpes outbreaks in a human. It’s simply an old myth. Why perpetuate it?

Diet isn’t the only ‘trigger’. Maybe as you go to the same gym, the air conditioning reduces the humidity below 50% that dries all your lips and blammo outbreak.

Edited by WilsoInAus

Godcanhealme

@WilsoInAus

sorry but you don’t know what you’re talking about, earlier in the thread I told my symptoms and showed you a picture and you were convinced I had fordyce spots instead of HSV-1.... then once I got tested I found out you were incorrect, 

also during my 70 % whole food diet I decreased the amount of arginine in my diet and hadn’t had a breakout since, I’ve seen many articles that mention the herpes complex NEEDS arginine to form a coat, so to say arginine has no link to OB it an assertion you hold to yourself 

And I believe you also claimed no one has been healed herpes, which is beyond me, because it’s not hard to find anecdotes on the internet, I’m not saying they all tell the truth but if you’re saying they ALL are lying then then the burden of proof is on you...

with that be said I’m hoping you’re open to criticism because it’s easy to simply defend yourself instead of asking yourself “hmm... why do these people think this about me?”

much respect though because you do have a lot knowledge on the topic 

WilsoInAus
Posted (edited)

@Godcanhealme your pictures are fordyce spots. A positive HSV-1 blood test doesn’t even begin to suggest otherwise. 

It isn’t clear you’ve had a herpetic lesion outbreak at all recently. 

No one has been healed from herpes, that isn’t me talking, that’s just fact.

I’ll let you into a little secret. Not everything you read on the internet is true! Look at these guys https://theportalist.com/bizarre-alien-abduction-stories

I guess the burden of proof is on us... ring... ring... Fox that you?... yes I know it’s late, but I’m in Australia... I’ve just read stories of alien abductions and now I believe you mate... yes I will come and help you... we will look into every last one of them... yes I kow you miss Scully, but those girls in California... 

Edited by WilsoInAus

Godcanhealme
Posted (edited)

@WilsoInAus

so ironically I get fordyce spots right after I get infected with HSV-1 hmm.... what a coincidence 

and you proclaim herpes hasn’t been healed, so all the stories are lies because you said it was fact and provide no proof to debunk the anecdotes... welp guys, case closed 

Can’t take you serious dude lol

Edited by Godcanhealme