World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Electricalsheep

Infection on lower end shaft genitals?

Electricalsheep

I unfortunately have contracted an infection with this virus in the area at the end of the base of my penis, and end of the shaft near the testicals. This is also I believe the main reason I became infected, as the condoms usually don’t cover this part and um, I really like deep penetration too. I was wondering then if there was a solution or what being responsible would be besides avoiding where the condom ends? I think it might be a size thing, as I’m larger then average, but still I don’t think most of them cover the entire penis, anyway. 

Edited by Electricalsheep

WilsoInAus

I’m sure there’s a long enough condom!

You may also wish to consider antivirals that reduces shedding.

Brokengrace

Hi Guys,

It's best that you use female condoms. They are much larger. You can actually go on the fc2 website and get 24 free to try them out or have your doctor write a prescription. 

@Electricalsheep

Ezero

Don’t understand your question? But one for you so you got the virus even while using a condom? Do you also know if it’s 1 or 2 and when was the first outbreak?

Quest

Unfortunately that is the most common place men get infected!

ETA what is your size? You may be able to get a polyisopreen condom. I would have her well lubed and you could use coconut oil on you for less friction! Even though Sagami is polyisopreen, they won't have one your size.

What about gloves in a bottle? There were different types. Better than bare?

https://www.amazon.com/Gloves-Bottle-Shielding-Lotion-Second/dp/B01M28M61C/ref=pd_sbs_469_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01M28M61C&pd_rd_r=2a81306d-bd90-11e8-83e7-0baf9bd39183&pd_rd_w=FBOaj&pd_rd_wg=JUKZC&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=0bb14103-7f67-4c21-9b0b-31f42dc047e7&pf_rd_r=7BPKECNCRVPMYTTEACZ8&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=7BPKECNCRVPMYTTEACZ8

Scary video with hydrochloric acid

with 

Edited by Quest