ubstances found in the blue blood of the Tasmanian slug have antiviral power allegedly destroyed Herpes simplex.

sochke

---------------Slovak – detectedAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluSlovak – detected

URL:http://webmagazin.teraz.sk/zdravie/herpes-pluzgieriky/8984-clanok.html
Not sure where the research going in which university,it has mentioned in the above url  last subject as new hope.
Scientists at the Australian University have been fighting a newborn illness. The substances found in the blue blood of the Tasmanian slug have an enormous antiviral power that, according to research, allegedly destroyed Herpes simplex.

• Like 1

Many claim has been maded before but at the end we got nothing but I a pretty sure someday we ll get the cure sooner or later that'sthe matter of time 

2 hours ago, Goku said:

I think cure exist some where in nature.

Goku, I signed up just to help you. I saw in another post you are IGG positive for HSV-1, you didn't mention if you had any genital lesions but the IGG value suggested it's an old infection likely from having coldsores (orally) as 70%+ of the world has. If you had it orally previously the likelihood you contracted it again genitally is low but not impossible. If you do not have genital lesions DO NOT think you have hsv-1 genitally. If you do have genital lesions get them PCR swabbed for viral DNA. It sounds like you're suffering prematurely, if its just oral don't worry about it, as long as you're not having an outbeak you're a-okay. This will probably be met with some protest from other members but if you confirm you have genital HSV-1 you're in luck (ish) because HSV-1 sheds much less than hsv-2, so be vigilant about prodromal symptoms (tingling etc) and you _may_ choose not to disclose in certain situations. This will be me only post but really, make sure you have herpes before you let is crush you, and if you do have it orally it's really no big deal at all (0 need to disclose), if you have it genitally it's a minor inconvenience but not the end of the world. Live your life to the fullest man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, super025 said:

Goku, I signed up just to help you. I saw in another post you are IGG positive for HSV-1, you didn't mention if you had any genital lesions but the IGG value suggested it's an old infection likely from having coldsores (orally) as 70%+ of the world has. If you had it orally previously the likelihood you contracted it again genitally is low but not impossible. If you do not have genital lesions DO NOT think you have hsv-1 genitally. If you do have genital lesions get them PCR swabbed for viral DNA. It sounds like you're suffering prematurely, if its just oral don't worry about it, as long as you're not having an outbeak you're a-okay. This will probably be met with some protest from other members but if you confirm you have genital HSV-1 you're in luck (ish) because HSV-1 sheds much less than hsv-2, so be vigilant about prodromal symptoms (tingling etc) and you _may_ choose not to disclose in certain situations. This will be me only post but really, make sure you have herpes before you let is crush you, and if you do have it orally it's really no big deal at all (0 need to disclose), if you have it genitally it's a minor inconvenience but not the end of the world. Live your life to the fullest man.

Hi @super025 thanks for information,i had oral hsv1.

I am currently having itchy sores on my face but not painfully.

I am trying my level best to live like normal.

On 6/8/2018 at 4:36 AM, Goku said:

Hi @super025 thanks for information,i had oral hsv1.

I am currently having itchy sores on my face but not painfully.

I am trying my level best to live like normal.

Dude wtf are you talking about? Having HSV1 oral is THE normal, if you dont have it you are probably having huge dating life issues unless you have been very monogamous.

13 minutes ago, Divon said:

Dude wtf are you talking about? Having HSV1 oral is THE normal, if you dont have it you are probably having huge dating life issues unless you have been very monogamous.

May be you r right @Divon

9 hours ago, Hockeyawesome1 said:

@Goku if you have it orally and not genitally than you are fine. Like 50%-80% of your family also has it orally. 

Hi @Hockeyawesome1 I had it orally.but that percentages may not be applicable in India.As far as I know every one is healthy and don't have any birth issues.

May be iam wrong,but iam assuming if people are healthy and if womens don't issues during pregnancy I am considering them as virus free.

As per my observation more than 95% are virus free.

3 hours ago, Goku said:

Hi @Hockeyawesome1 I had it orally.but that percentages may not be applicable in India.As far as I know every one is healthy and don't have any birth issues.

May be iam wrong,but iam assuming if people are healthy and if womens don't issues during pregnancy I am considering them as virus free.

As per my observation more than 95% are virus free.

I’m not sure what the statistics are in India but just because some have oral hsv1 doesn’t mean they get cold sores a lot. Some people only have 1 or 2 their whole lives 

3 minutes ago, Hockeyawesome1 said:

I’m not sure what the statistics are in India but just because some have oral hsv1 doesn’t mean they get cold sores a lot. Some people only have 1 or 2 their whole lives 

Just looked it up actually. 33% of people in India have hsv1. Around 16% have genital herpes. 

1 minute ago, Hockeyawesome1 said:

Thanks for information @Hockeyawesome1

I am hoping that I will not have more outbreaks in future.

I am also hoping that cure will come soon to free all of us.

3 minutes ago, Hockeyawesome1 said:

Just looked it up actually. 33% of people in India have hsv1. Around 16% have genital herpes. 

Yah I am in that 33 percent.

I agree with you that It is common in us and other countries  but It is not common in India.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 7:16 PM, hurryup said:

OK, I'm packing my bags for Tasmania!

How many slugs will I need to eat?

@hurryup haha count me in, down to split the hotel bill?